•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽

418 33 42
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Telepathy ●

With a small groan, you tossed over your bed.

What should I do now?

You had confidently shared your ideas and offered help but forgot how you were going to meet Eunji without having her number. Not wanting to be a trouble, you took the work upon your head instead of sharing it with the two men.

Unexpectedly, you still had Eunji's phone number in one of your diaries from your the highschool days. You tried to call in but of course, it was a fail. The old number was replied to with an automated voice saying it was out of service.

So you began to search around the internet, scrolling and trying your best to find something helpful about Eunji or her work on Facebook, Instagram, KakaoTalk and what not. It took all your night but in the end, you fell asleep with nothing.

Then it came.

Ring ring ring.

The old number you tried calling the night before called you back in the morning and you groggily answered your phone, not conscious of who was on the other side until her voice spoke out.

"Hello?"

There was silence," Yuna?"

The small and squeaky voice immediately woke up your frozen mind and you sat on your bed, breathless for another minute.

"Eunji."

"Why did you call me?"

Right. As soon as you recognized her, she came back to her real self and snapped through the phone, allowing you to roll your eyes.

"I needed to talk to you."

"The Kim Yuna asking for me? I am so honoured." She scoffed.

"Stop joking around Eunji, this is serious."

"I don't care. Just tell me how did you even find my number."

Eunji spoke something to herself and you exhaled through your nose, attempting to not snap at her yet. As much as she was annoying, you could not blow off your only chance.

"I found it in my diary from high school."

"Hmm, what are you still doing with such trivial things?"

Her rude comment made you angry. The diary was like an exchange journal where both you and Eunji wrote silly stuff and gave it to each other when you were close friends. How dare she comment something like that? It proved she didn't care about the friendship two of you had, only you did.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be using the old number. It's been what, ten years?"

You snapped without thinking about what you spoke. But it silenced Eunji on the other side of the phone where she could be heard snickering before.

"Forget this. I need to meet you."

"And why should I do that?"

"Unless you want your life to be hit with a storm or tsunami."

She considered for a little, "you don't have any power to insult me. Do you think I'll come?"

No. But you had to try since this was the only option possible.

"I know the truth."

"What truth-"

"About your marriage. The Kim and Kim companies surging forward, I know it all."

The longest silence lingered now and you bit your lip, not knowing if she would scream in your ears with threats or hang up. But you waited patiently before Eunji spoke.

"H-How do you know about that?!"

She didn't sound pleased but you surely heard her voice shaking at the beginning which meant you hit the right mark.

"I just know and I need to meet you in regards to it."

"No. I still don't trust you."

You grumbled, "like you ever did back then. Just meet me once and I won't bother you again."

Another string of silence lingered and you were wondering what Eunji was thinking about you at the moment. But to your shock, you only heard a beep sound and you gasped in horror.

"Wait Eunji-"

Too late.

She hung up on you and you groaned, clenching your phone tightly before you began to rub your temples.

"Foolish Yuna. Why can't you control your temper for once?"

Scolding yourself, you threw the covers off you and made your way to the bathroom. What would you do know? It was going to be hard to pursue her, seeing how she hung up on you.

You hastily cleaned yourself up before grabbing your phone to charge it. But a new notification lighted up the phone and you held in a breath of shock.

xxx-xxxx-xxx
8:18: Sidewalk café at 11 am sharp.

A small sliver of hope began to surge in your veins as you smiled, glad to see the message from the most unexpected person, Eunji. Her messaging style was exactly like when she would text you in school. It made you reminisce about those days and the bond you had.

Maybe she was not so bad.

You take it back.

Eunji was nothing more than a worthless girl who hardly knew how to keep her promises. Every single time she knew how to get under your skin and annoy the living daylights out of you.

"That stupid girl."

Still grumbling, you took a sip of your cold coffee and grimaced at the double bitterness it had accumulated, just like your anger for Eunji. She was late for an hour and you had no doubt it was to irritate you.

You tapped your nails on the coffee table, the soft sound helping you fall out of your train of thoughts to possibly murder Eunji and rather, think rationally for the sake of your friends. As the scent of freshly roasted coffee hit your nostrils, you glanced at your cold cup of coffee and grimaced.

Inside the cafè, it smelt so good but out of all, why did your taste so bitter? A small yawn threatened to release from your mouth and you did your best to mask your face with your hand before the action. Yesterday was a sleepless night for you.

Ding.

Trying not to roll your eyes, you beckoned the girl over to your table. She strode up and took a seat and you didn't hesitate to notice how much makeup she had applied.

"You are late."

"I am a busy woman. Be thankful I agreed to meet."

The sass in her voice did nothing to cool down your anger and you wanted to smash your fist on the table, shout at her and maybe rip some hair off her head. But taking the wise decision, you sat still.

"Maybe you could have informed me from my number if you were running late."

"I couldn't care less."

Right, like you cared. You inhaled from your nose, the aroma of coffee and desserts hitting your sense before you began to talk again.

"About the marriageㅡ"

Eunji cut you off, "how much do you want?"

"What?"

You gave her a confused expression which didn't seem to humour her because she sat with a blank face, her designer bag clutched on top of her lap.

"I said, how much money do you want to keep your mouth shut?"

You frowned, parting your lips to argue that you didn't understand what Eunji was trying to say before the bitter realisation hit you.

"You," you pointed at yourself, "you think I want your money?"

Eunji raised a brow at you, "isn't that why you are here? To blackmail me and get money."

Damn. If misunderstanding was a person it would be Eunji for sure. How could she take you like such type of person to blackmail their friends, be it whomever?

Her rude bluntness and lack of rationality made your blood boil in anger.

"Look here Eunji. I don't give any care about what you think but I don't want your filthy money."

"Then?"

"I want you to break this marriage off."

She shot you a stupid look.

"You must be delusional. Are you crazy?"

"I know marrying is the last thing you want. Don't you want to pursue your dream of being a fashionista?"

Eunji looked troubled, "I don't. You are being dumb."

You laughed, shaking off the air of tension against your shoulder. You were no longer feeling the need to be kind when she was behaving like a worthless spoilt kid.

"Look at you lying at my face again. I know everything about you Eunji, stop pretending."

The blood drained from her face and it somehow made you excited, thinking that you got her on her weak spot. She eyed you warily, licking her lips to keep it moist before clearing her throat.

"What do you have to offer then?"

"You don't have to marry Mr Kim Hae Joon's son who is Kim Seok Jin. Instead, deny for the deal and I'll help you acquire your dream to be a top fashion model with."

"Are you listening to yourself speaking? You sound so absurd like you can do such stuff."

She rolled her eyes and you rolled your eyes as well.

"I am saying because I can. Have you heard of Jeon Jungkook?"

"The boss of Yeonwoo? Of course, I did, he is the most influencing and strongest CEO currently."

Mentioning the prick's name made you silently wince in disgust but you managed to hide it and merely nodded.

"Both he and Seokjin are my friends so they promise to give you the deal."

"If Seokjin doesn't want to marry he can just deny. Why pull me in this mess?"

"Because the matters are a secret for now and both you and Seokjin are not supposed to know the truth but you do."

She thought for a moment.

"Then he should have met me. Why did he send you?"

Eunji made a face of disgust but you ignored it, "I came on my own accord to help him."

"Being the kind friend again, are you?"

You grit your teeth hard enough to feel your jaw hurting. Eunji sat there with a mocking smile and your only wish was to teach her a lesson for being too much.

"You know this attitude might not land you anywhere." You warned her.

"I don't need someone like you to teach me."

Eunji straightened her back and seethed at you like she was ready to soon pounce on you. You glared at her back, feeling stupid for hoping that she had the goodness in her still.

"Plus I don't want to accept your offer. Why should I?"

"You sure of that?"

You swiped your phone out and scrolled through the contacts before passing it to her. Eunji took it with a scowl before her eyes widened.

"This- how, no why do you have it?"

"As I said, they are my friends."

You took your phone and kept it in your pocket. Since she was not willing to believe your words, you showed her both the number of Jin and Jungkook on your phone as proof.

Eunji looked surprised but masked it quickly, looking away.

"I still won't do it."

"Why?"

"Because of you."

Her eyes darted to you.

"Me?" You repeated.

"I don't want to do anything with you."

"Like I want to be your friend again."

You bitterly told her. Her eyes displayed wide variations of emotion but the most prominent was disbelief. You moved closer to the table, pressing both your palms on the table.

"You only know how to run away from responsibilities and take everything for granted. No wonder our friendship dissolved."

"How dare you speak to me that way!"

"You deserve it."

Suddenly Eunji stood up, grabbing her purse.

"I have wasted my time on you. This was so stupid. And you know what? I think I'll stick to marrying Seokjin rather than talk with you again."

Her words made your body go rigid. You glared at her.

"I tried to be nice Eunji. Don't force me to take steps that will make you regret this."

"Try me."

She snarled before whipping around and left the cafè angrily. You watched her figure disappear from the glass window, several emotions lighting up your mind but most was dread and anger.

Looked like you had to go for plan B now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 19.6K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
51.6K 5.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
193K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...