Experiencing a Happy Ending W...

By sleepypeeble

ARC 5 ONWARDS Description Out of boredom, Li Dong one day read through a whole list of books about scumbags m... More

Chapter 70-Nian Yuzhuo
Chapter 71: Nian Yuzhuo (2) The Devil's Sweetheart
Chapter 72: Nian Yuzhuo, The Devil's Heart
Chapter 73 Nian Yuzhuo The Devil's Heart
Chapter 74: Nian Yuzhuo, The Devil's Heart
Chapter 75 of YuZhuo ⑥ darling child of the Great Satan
Chapter 76: Nian Yuzhuo⑦The Devil's Heart
Chapter 77: Nian Yuzhuo⑧The Devil's Heart
Chapter 78: Nian Yuzhuo⑨The Devil's Heart
Chapter 79 Nian Yuzhuo⑩The Devil's Heart
Chapter 80: Nian Yuzhuo's darling of the 11 great demon
Chapter 81 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 82 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 83 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 84-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 85 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 86 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 87-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 88-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 89-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 90-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 91 Ye Zeqian 11 The Marriage Life with Your Noble Son
Chapter 92 Ye Zeqian 12 The Marriage Life of Your Noble Son
Chapter 93 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 94-Ye Zeqian's Marriage with Noble Son
Chapter 95 Ye Zeqian 15 Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 96-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 97-Ye Zeqian's Marriage with Noble Son
Chapter 98 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son
Chapter 99 Lu Jun ① Yangruhukou
Chapter 100
Chapter 101: Lu Jun, Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 102 Jun Lu's Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 103: Lu Jun's Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 104 Jun Lu's Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 106: Lu Jun's Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 107: Lu Jun ⑨ Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 Jun Lu 11 Sheep Enters the Tiger
Chapter 110
Chapter 111-Yu Jiqing Welcomes Home
Chapter 112: Yu Jiqing ②Welcome Home
Chapter 113-Yu Jiqing Welcome Home
Chapter 114-Yu Jiqing Welcome Home
Chapter 115 Fanwai Yu Jiqing & Li Dong: Sweet Memoirs
the final
a note more me

Chapter 105: Lu Jun ⑦ Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth

219 10 0
By sleepypeeble

 I found that Lu Jun's expression was so stinky, so is this a broken talk?

Li Dong immediately showed a more uncomfortable expression, and first apologized: "I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to criticize your career."

Lu Jun was stunned: "Did your brain get flooded?" He twitched his mouth. Does anyone apologize for this kind of thing? But it sounds damn comfortable.

And he knows that this kind of man with high quality from hair to toes is rare, and he is not an object that can be found casually on the street at all.

"No." Li Dong shook his head, then looked out the window: "Will you go ashore in seven days?" He muttered to himself.

Don't look too good on Junya's profile.

Lu Jun's heart felt astringent, and then he began to write embarrassedly: "Yes, seven days later is your death date, are you afraid of it?"

"Huh?" Li Dong tilted his head and looked at him: "It's not that you said, I'm not in danger of life Is it?"

"..." Lu Jun opened his mouth: "Huh." That's right, but there was an evil fire in his heart, dashing against his internal organs, just trying to tease the man and see how nervous he was.

After not speaking, Li Dong turned his head and continued to look at the scenery outside the window.

After all, taking a boat is like this, it's boring, and you can't go out to play.

"Tsk." Lu Jun didn't feel bored, he just felt that the blood under the surface of the skin was flowing rapidly, making the skin hot and eager to move, desperately trying to do something.

In the blink of an eye, Li Dong suddenly approached a handsome face in front of him, and began to chew his lips apart.

Such a menacing male lead is as unstoppable as ever.

However, as a veteran driver, Li Dong must admit that having sex with Lu Jun feels like a bomb explosion.

He likes this little sun that is as dazzling and scorching as the sun!

"Huh..." Lu Jun opened his eyes and watched the straight man's reaction, and found that the other party was finally involved. He showed a sinister and sly smile, evil spirits.

At this moment, he was thinking viciously in his heart: I will definitely bend this straight man within a year, and if he can't do it, he will switch to selling sesame seeds!

"The surname Pei...you like it too, don't you kiss me?" Lu Jun pinched the man's chin with one hand, and took advantage of the other unambiguously with the other.

This feels really refreshing and happy.

Li Dong didn't speak shyly. He raised his hand and slowly hugged Mr. Kidnapper's waist. A certain hand weakly pinched Mr. Kidnapper's hip.

"..." Lu Jun froze, his eyes mad as if he had taken an aphrodisiac. Damn, he, he, he touched Lao Tzu's ass.

I want to, I'm going to die...

"Huh?" Li Dong continued to kiss him, and his response showed a seriousness that belonged to a straight man.

"Why are you touching Lao Tzu's ass?" Lu Jun pretended to be fierce and hit him back, so that he was so refreshed to go back and forth.

"Don't you like it? Then I won't touch it." Li Honest Dong, removed his hand from Mr. Kidnapper's ass.

"I said I don't like it?" Lu Jun quickly pushed the man's hand back: "Who allowed you to leave, continue." He didn't want to stop at all.

"Oh." Li Dong played Li's century-old kissing skills, in line with the principle of boring and boring, and the principle of come and be happy, and Lu Jun spent the whole morning talking about it.

The consequences can be imagined, neither of the two mouths is good, and both are hurt.

"Hi..." It hurts when you touch it, Yaoshou!

"Want to go out and let the wind out?" Lu Jun sat on the edge of the bed, with one leg bent and the other straight, looking at the prey who had been bullied by himself with contentment.

A dignified and noble son from a wealthy family, hey, he is not a disgusting creature in the world with the killer.

"Thank you, but I don't want to go out for the time being." Li Dong said, he touched his mouth, how could he go out to meet people like this.

"That night." Lu Jun hummed, his tongue was licking the alveolar, the two eyes looking at Li Dong were greedy and explicit: "How about I invite you to drink tonight?"

Li Dong thought for a while, "Okay." "He readily agreed.

This attitude successfully pleased Lu Jun, he leaned forward in a good mood, and broke the man's chin...

"Come back?" Li Dong had an urge to die in his heart. To be honest, his lips now are almost Unconscious, numb, and stupefied.

"So scared?" Lu Jun smiled and pecked on his face.

Then it looked like a cat who succeeded in stealing the fishy, ​​and his face was full of triumph.

Li Dong: "I'm not afraid." He opened his mouth and bit Lu Jun's finger, and immediately saw that the other person's eyes darkened: "I feel...you like being with me..." It was

kind of sticky. feel.

Is it the effect of adrenaline, or, huh?

"You're right." Lu Jun finally couldn't help but touched the already horrible lips again. Just like this, speaking away from the ground, it was perfect: "Do you hate being with me?"

"..." Li Dong blushed directly to show him.

"Fuck..." Lu Jun reached out and rubbed his electrocuted chest. This is a foul, isn't it?

"Don't kiss me anymore." Li Dong stopped his close face and said, "Mouth hurts."

Lu Jun smiled triumphantly, and kept playing with his fingers on the man's chin.

In the evening, Li Dong was surrounded by a pile of books, some tea and snacks, and fruits.

It was all Lu Jun's handwriting, and he was afraid that this cute and soft-legged prey would be bored.

And he sat next to him, his eyes were empty for a while, and he looked at Li Dong for a while, his expression unpredictable and unpredictable.

"Hello?"

This sound interrupted Li Dong's thoughts of reading. He raised his head with a smile on his face and said: "Xiaojun, it's six o'clock, should we go out for dinner?"

An hour later, people came and went in public. Entertainment area.

The handsome young man followed the handsome man in front of him impatiently.

dry.

He didn't know, what's fun here.

"Xiaojun, come dance." Li Dong turned his head and beckoned to the back.

"I don't know how to dance." Lu Jun frowned and looked around, seeing the people here holding a glass of cocktails, and then dancing with the demons of the music group.

"It's just a twist of the body, I'm not sure it will." Li Dong smiled, he picked up two glasses of delicious cocktails: "Take it."

"It's so vulgar..." Lu Jun suddenly thought of the square dance, but He did not refuse Li Dong's invitation: "Well, I will accompany you." He said and raised his cup.

"Thank you, I'm very happy." After Li Dong clinked glasses with him, he took a sip of wine gracefully.

With a blushing face, he smiled, and danced lazily to the music.

Lu Jun's heart was pounding, because the taller the opponent's body got closer and closer, he was unsurprisingly dry again.

So handsome, thinking...

"..." He swallowed.

Dancing with such a charming man may be the most elegant and romantic thing Lu Jun has done in his life.

It's not just that stuff in my mind, it's horribly strange.

After all, making love is king, what the hell is feeling?

Lu Jun never felt that he would be connected with such nonsense as love. He only had beauty in his eyes.

But the world is unpredictable. When he hugged a man very restless, but was willing to restrain his emotions for the other party, he predicted with a dead face that his perfect assassin career was about to end.

"Xiaojun..." Li Dong hugged the young man who tightened himself. He was obviously half a head taller than the opponent, but he shamelessly put his head on the opponent's shoulder.

Lu Jun was rare in a place where Li Dong could not see, pouting his mouth seriously.

There are many disturbing things in his mind: "What?" It is possible to give up the murderous gun for this man, but the man comes from a wealthy family, is educated and educated, how likely is the other party to see him Lu Jun?

"I can't handle alcohol and I'm a little dizzy." Li Dong said.

"Then I will take you back." Lu Jun hugged him greedily, taking in the warm breath from him.

"No, I want to take a walk on the deck." Li Dong shook his head.

"What?" Lu Jun twitched his mouth silently: "This kind of weather is blowing on the deck? Are you sick?"

"Huh?" Li Dong sent a hot breath around Mr. Kidnapper's neck.

"Not allowed to go..." Lu Jun continued to show his ferocious expression very hard.

However, the tone of being strong in the outside world has leaked out of him, completely exposing him.

Li Dong was very surprised. Lu Jun he remembered was heartless.

Now so warm, revealing the truth, but very unaccustomed.

But, who can say that those who treat others sincerely don't want the same treatment?

Li Dong relied on Lu Jun to enjoy the reality of this moment.

Comfortable and a little confused.

After he opened his eyes consciously, it was still the small cabin.

There was silence and darkness all around.

His hands and feet are not bound, and the whole body is free.

There was a warm heat source around him, that was a leg and an arm, lying domineeringly on him.

"Xiaojun?" Li Dong pushed him.

"Huh?" Lu Jun was woken up in the morning, madly angry: "What the hell is wrong with you?" He hugged him tightly and continued to sleep.

"This problem." Li Dongla pressed Lu Jun's hand down: "Isn't this what you like?" When the opponent was astonished, he rolled over and pressed it.

"Fuck..." Lu Jun's world was shaking with excitement, shaking so much that he couldn't see the north, south, east, and west, up, down, left, and right.

"Don't you like it?" Li Dong asked in a low voice.

"Fart!" Lu Jun hugged him: "..." gritted his teeth excitedly, you like it too much, okay?

It was a surprise in a surprise.

But why is the other party so proactive?

Lu Jun thought with his clever head, and immediately made up for a scheming boy's escape plan.

The conclusion is: Pei Ruozhen wants to escape the hijacking with beautiful male tactics, there is no unrealistic love and emotion, everything is as simple as that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.7K 25
Aziah And August Are Back Can They Make When There Love Is Tested This Time Are Will These Two Let The Devil Take Over Thier Marriage Read To Find...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
6.4K 267 76
Li Xin, the former singles skating world champion, died unexpectedly and was reborn in Mu Huan's body. His body was gone, his savings were gone and t...
358K 22.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...