Chapter 80: Nian Yuzhuo's darling of the 11 great demon

Two big men in the tub was fooling around Whatever next, Li Dong to patrol their own hands, life and suffer a few times, it Suzhuobozi said:. "I was wrong, leader of mercy."

"Well, also call My leader?" Nian Yuzhuo squinted his eyes, and Junyi's face was full of joy and anger. One is that joy and the beloved man are connected, and the other is that he is angry at the other party's glib tongue.

"I'm used to it." Seeing him not worried, Li Dong said hurriedly: "Yuyu."

This man was either dead or injured when he shot, but the force that hit him just now was light and fluttering, and it was as light as a spoiled child.

"Yeah." Nian Yuzhuo replied majesticly.

"You stay here, I'll ask for some medicine for you." After taking a shower, Li Dong put the leader in his bed, he said.

"What kind of medicine?" The leader leisurely tidyed up his long hair, with a lazy and cozy expression, and his questioning voice was lazy.

"That's..." Li Dong thought for a while: "Well, an ointment for reducing swelling and pain." After that, he hurriedly ran away.

A rattan pillow hit from behind him, and as the pillow fell, I saw the teacher's angry and smiling face.

How could he care if it wasn't for the other party to run away with a guilty conscience.

At the Zixiao pharmacy, Li Dong ordered a box of ointment.

Back to Jingzhe Tower, opened the door, and saw Nian Yuzhuo sitting cross-legged on the bed doing exercises.

"..." Hearing the movement, the other party opened his eyes and took a look, and found that Li Dong closed his eyes again.

Wait for him to run for a small week, slowly recover and breathe out.

"Is your body okay now?" Li Dong stepped forward to interrupt.

"Well, it's okay." Nian Yuzhuo raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes flashing with appreciation, and there was a tendency to like more and more: "Aren't you going to help me get the medicine?"

"Here." Li Dong took out the box of ointment from his cuffs. After opening the lid, a fragrance immediately overflowed: "You go on the quilt."

Nian Yuzhuo snorted, took off his underwear without hesitation, and lay down. Staying on the quilt.

Such a shameful side, this life is only unscrupulously revealed in front of one person.

He thought he would resist and humiliate, but surprisingly he didn't.

When I turned around and couldn't see the other person, my mood was still very calm. Because he can imagine what the man standing behind him looks like now.

"Does it hurt?" Li Dong asked in a low voice, the action of applying the medicine was very skillful and gentle: "Apply once before going to bed at night, and twice tomorrow, it should be fine."

"Yeah." Nian Yuzhuo said, originally. There is nothing serious. If he changed it to handle it by himself, he would never think of applying medicine.

Because in the past, more serious injuries than this one have gone.

"Okay." Li Dong took his hand and helped the leader tie his pants.