Chapter 88-Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son

No matter how many ups and downs he has experienced, in the end Li Dong prefers a quiet and comfortable environment.

Just like a bachelor who was on the National Day holiday when he was 30 years old, he resolutely refused to go out for a blind date, and would rather stay alone in his bachelor apartment to read novels.

Recalling how you could do it with words, if you went on a blind date obediently that year, if you didn't have a handy place to open the girl's book list that year, if that year... do you really regret it?

Li Dong shook his head in his heart, he didn't need to think about this problem at all, he didn't regret it at all.

"Please sit down. Would you like to drink tea or coffee?" The tall man put the paper bag with his jacket aside, and opened the disinfection cabinet with his other hand.

"Tea, thank you." Ye Zeqian stood somewhat restrained, watching timidly around him, as if he wanted to get more information about Xu Chaoyan from the furnishings.

"Okay." Li Dong said: "Sit, what are you doing standing?"

"Oh..." Ye Zeqian found a place to sit down, and suddenly saw himself frustrated from the opposite reflector. He was very He spit on himself who couldn't show confidence in front of Xu Chaoyan: "..." He clearly wanted to pretend to be a wolf with a big tail, but he became a group of small herbivorous animals with shrunken heads and tails.

"Tea." Li Dong said.

"Thank you Mr. Xu." Ye Zeqian stood up and picked it up with both hands.

"You are a little bit cautious." Li Dong took a sip and sat down beside him: "It's fine to call me

Chaoyan, and it feels good to call Mr. Xu." Ye Zeqian nodded, "Well, I think so too." After finishing, pursing the corners of his mouth, joy in my heart.

However, he quickly realized his gaffe, and quickly covered the corner of his mouth, regaining his calm and compelling state.

"We are not young anymore." Li Dong suddenly sighed, and then nothing happened.

"Yes." Ye Zeqian felt as if he had understood Li Dong's suggestion, and instantly felt that the deer was bumping in his heart, so he held the warm teacup and plucked up his courage to move his ass to his side.

Before meeting, he felt a little inferior, and it should be impossible for the other party to like himself.

But every time he met, he said: "..." There is a feeling that this hot single diamond man is not as inaccessible as he imagined.

Although he didn't like Gao Zhen's daily phone text messages to ask for warmth, send this to that, even his smile is very polite, but he is confident and feels that the other party is a little bit interested in him.

Otherwise, how could I put a coat on myself and eagerly help.

This is a manifestation of emotions.

"..." When the male protagonist sat down beside him, Li Dong was stunned.

Cleanliness, picky, refusing to kiss and go to bed? The Flower of Gaoling?

As always, we are a little overwhelmed by this kind of unknowing male protagonist.

Li Dong certainly wouldn't think that the person sitting next to him was a fake Ye Zeqian.

"Mr. Xu, why are you looking at me like this?" Ye Zeqian said sternly, rolling his eyes once every two seconds to observe whether the other party continues to look at him.