Chapter 115 Fanwai Yu Jiqing & Li Dong: Sweet Memoirs

Memoirs of Li Dong and Yu Jiqing after being together for half a year.

Speaking from noon on the day the court met again.

That day, Li Dong was just as emotionally broken as when he returned to the real world and took back his memories.

Because there are too many unforgettable memories, whether it is the real world experience or the hundreds of years spent in the virtual world, he is very touched.

Yu Jiqing is by his side to accompany him.

Xuxu said a lot of things, it should be a doctor who is usually a little cold, the most wordy day in his life.

Because it hurts too much, there is no way to watch the man I like bear so many things alone.

For this situation, Yu Jiqing believes that most of it is his own responsibility.

But it would be naive to talk about regret.

More practically, it was naturally decided in my heart that I would treat this man very well in the future.

Not out of guilt, but the other person deserves it.

Later, after eating and sleeping, covering the quilt and chatting, after all the nonsense, the people got better.

Li Dong said: "I still have to go back to City X tomorrow."

Yu Jiqing's heart was stunned, and he immediately filled up a lot of brains. Could it be that he still couldn't make up for the vacancy in his heart?

From this, I thought that, apart from a quick kiss, the other party didn't show any more intimate behavior at all.

I can't help but feel depressed, so sad that I don't want to talk.

Fortunately, Li Dong arranged things to himself: "After I go back, I have to pay the boss's wife one month's salary, tell her about resignation, and also, return the house we rented and get the deposit back."

The size is also money, isn't it.

Although Yu Jiqing is rich, she may not be able to spend her entire life.

"I'll be back in two days, so don't follow me." Li Dong shook Yu Jiqing's hand on his abdomen and sighed inexplicably.

But here was a sigh of relief: "Okay." He was relieved.

So early the next morning, Li Dong flew back to City X.

Because it was too early, he did not allow Yu Jiqing to send himself to the airport.

"It was the afternoon when I came back, and you will come to the airport to pick me up at that time." As he left, he gave a heavy hug to the thin doctor in pajamas.

By the way, they stayed overnight in Yu Jiqing's apartment.

The next afternoon, Yu Jiqing dressed neatly and drove to the airport to pick up the plane by herself.

He was a little nervous sitting in the exit waiting area, feeling like the little girls around him who looked expectant and uneasy, waiting for long-distance lovers to meet for the first time.

In fact, Yu Jiqing knew that he and Li Dong were very familiar with each other, and there was no tension at the first meeting; at the same time, he also knew that this tension was caused.

"Huh..." He exhaled and continued to wait quietly.

The young girls in the neighbourhood looked around him as if there was nothing, as if admiring and shy.