Chapter 105: Lu Jun ⑦ Sheep Enters the Tiger's Mouth

I found that Lu Jun's expression was so stinky, so is this a broken talk?

Li Dong immediately showed a more uncomfortable expression, and first apologized: "I'm sorry, but I didn't mean to criticize your career."

Lu Jun was stunned: "Did your brain get flooded?" He twitched his mouth. Does anyone apologize for this kind of thing? But it sounds damn comfortable.

And he knows that this kind of man with high quality from hair to toes is rare, and he is not an object that can be found casually on the street at all.

"No." Li Dong shook his head, then looked out the window: "Will you go ashore in seven days?" He muttered to himself.

Don't look too good on Junya's profile.

Lu Jun's heart felt astringent, and then he began to write embarrassedly: "Yes, seven days later is your death date, are you afraid of it?"

"Huh?" Li Dong tilted his head and looked at him: "It's not that you said, I'm not in danger of life Is it?"

"..." Lu Jun opened his mouth: "Huh." That's right, but there was an evil fire in his heart, dashing against his internal organs, just trying to tease the man and see how nervous he was.

After not speaking, Li Dong turned his head and continued to look at the scenery outside the window.

After all, taking a boat is like this, it's boring, and you can't go out to play.

"Tsk." Lu Jun didn't feel bored, he just felt that the blood under the surface of the skin was flowing rapidly, making the skin hot and eager to move, desperately trying to do something.

In the blink of an eye, Li Dong suddenly approached a handsome face in front of him, and began to chew his lips apart.

Such a menacing male lead is as unstoppable as ever.

However, as a veteran driver, Li Dong must admit that having sex with Lu Jun feels like a bomb explosion.

He likes this little sun that is as dazzling and scorching as the sun!

"Huh..." Lu Jun opened his eyes and watched the straight man's reaction, and found that the other party was finally involved. He showed a sinister and sly smile, evil spirits.

At this moment, he was thinking viciously in his heart: I will definitely bend this straight man within a year, and if he can't do it, he will switch to selling sesame seeds!

"The surname Pei...you like it too, don't you kiss me?" Lu Jun pinched the man's chin with one hand, and took advantage of the other unambiguously with the other.

This feels really refreshing and happy.

Li Dong didn't speak shyly. He raised his hand and slowly hugged Mr. Kidnapper's waist. A certain hand weakly pinched Mr. Kidnapper's hip.

"..." Lu Jun froze, his eyes mad as if he had taken an aphrodisiac. Damn, he, he, he touched Lao Tzu's ass.

I want to, I'm going to die...

"Huh?" Li Dong continued to kiss him, and his response showed a seriousness that belonged to a straight man.

"Why are you touching Lao Tzu's ass?" Lu Jun pretended to be fierce and hit him back, so that he was so refreshed to go back and forth.

"Don't you like it? Then I won't touch it." Li Honest Dong, removed his hand from Mr. Kidnapper's ass.

"I said I don't like it?" Lu Jun quickly pushed the man's hand back: "Who allowed you to leave, continue." He didn't want to stop at all.