Chapter 109 Jun Lu 11 Sheep Enters the Tiger

Li Dong didn't say anything, he took the cup of tea and delivered it to his mouth. His only feeling was: This tea is really damn hot... "Cough cough." He wanted to be handsome, but ended up putting down the cup in embarrassment.

"Are you stupid?" Lu Jun twitched the corners of his mouth, unable to cry or laugh. He pulled a few tissues rudely, and threw them to each other handsomely: "Wipe..."

How hot the freshly brewed tea is, he himself Didn't you have a B number?

Li Dong: "Thank you." He took the tissue and said, not so embarrassing: "Okay, I'll be your boyfriend." He looked at Lu Jun's eyes and said.

"..." Lu Jun's breath choked, and he lowered his head and took a sip while holding the teacup. The hot tea made the tip of his tongue very hot: "Oh." It was damn irritating, painful and refreshing.

"Do you like me?" Li Dong kept looking at him.

"Well, isn't this nonsense?" Lu Jun glanced at the man opposite, and his heart beat hard again. He loved the feeling of being alive: "If I don't like you... I can be pressed for work by you. "

That's not necessarily true.

Li Dong thought to himself that in the original work, Lu Jun didn't necessarily like Li Tingyi himself very much. The atmosphere between them was like a friend.

Lu Jun is a thoroughly carnivorous animal, without meat.

"Should you tell me about Li Tingyi?" Li Dong said with a smile.

"What's wrong, jealous?" Lu Jun immediately smirked at him, and the whole person wailed very much: "It's what you think in your heart." Li Tingyi was killed by him, and he didn't say a word of nonsense.

"Tsk tusk." Li Dong smiled happily.

"I'm retiring now." Lu Jun's smile continued to be serious, and the whole young face couldn't see the young face: "If you stay with me in the future, I'm afraid it will hurt you, you know?"

The mission in these four years Here, some people know that he made the move.

The other party desperately tried to retaliate against him, but couldn't find where the other person was.

"It's okay." When Li Dong saw the waiter coming, he swallowed his words, and when the dishes were ready, he prepared the dishes for Lu Jun himself: "Come, eat first."

And Lu Jun looked at Li Dong quietly. , Both happy and worried: "I often suspect that your mind is flooded..." Otherwise, how could you like a killer and chase after him eagerly.

Cute enough to make people tremble.

At the same time, he was very scared and couldn't protect him.

Lu Jun had never been so scared. Since he was a killer, he had been mentally prepared to die unexpectedly.

Li Dong: "You just got water in your mind..." He said while eating.

After eating, the male lead stubbornly asked the host to take back his mobile phone and wallet, and store each other's phone numbers.

Seeing him fiddle with this seriously, Lu Jun said bitterly, "It's useless if you save it. My phone often changes." For example, I only changed it a few days ago.

"That has to be saved." Li Dong raised his eyes: "At least you need to know my contact information. I won't change the phone. You can find me at any time."

These love words blurted out, as if they had been said for hundreds of years. Smoothly.

"You're happy." Lu Jun said with a smile. He was full and squinted like a satisfied little leopard: "Hey." Then he kicked Li Dong's leg across the bottom of the table: "Why do you like it? Me?"