Chapter 94-Ye Zeqian's Marriage with Noble Son

As a young entrepreneur who has just returned from overseas, Li Dong's work is a bit busy. However, he always pays attention to the other half. It is a good habit that he was born with and developed.

When the work came to an end and only himself was left in the meeting room, he immediately took out his cell phone and contacted Ye Zeqian.

Xu Chaoyan: "Baby?"

When I was struggling downstairs, I suddenly received such a sweet contact. It was not a long drought and the rain, and it was nourishing for a second.

Ye Zeqian: "Is the meeting finished?"

He glanced at the time. It was noon at all, so he sent the second message: "When are you coming down?"

Li Dong replied, "There are still some trivial matters to deal with, I will do it as soon as possible. "

Ye Zeqian: "You are busy, I just asked casually, I didn't mean to urge you."

Xu

Chaoyan: " I know, I want to see you soon." Ye Zeqian: "Really?" My heart suddenly felt sweet. : "Do not talk, you quickly work after all, I have a little work to be busy.."

is not.

After Mr. Ye left the chat window with Li Dong, he immediately harassed his good friend Zhang Buzhuo.

Ye Zeqian: "It's not muddy, after a year and a half of marriage, there is no passion, is it true?"

His friend opened a hospital at home . He didn't study medicine. After graduation, he set up a health club, and he was usually idle.

Zhang

Buzhuo: "[白眼][白眼] I have never been married, how do I know?" Ye Zeqian: "Don't you know many married women?" The

other party's health club has 80% of the guests. It is an elderly middle-aged lady.

Zhang Buzhuo: "You only know a lot of married women. I repeat, I rarely go to clubs!" Is he the boss? Will the boss meet the guests in person? joke.

Ye Zeqian: "Tsk Tsk." I don't know anything, what's the use of this friend?

Zhang Buzhuo: "Your sex life is not harmonious?" Then I immediately remembered that I had said the wrong thing: "Oh yes, you don't have sex at all."

Ye Zeqian: "You don't have sex." The

underlying meaning is them. Having sex is a terrifying thing, and good friends are shocked.

He was very sure and determined that Ye Zeqian didn't like Gao Zhen at all. Gao Zhen was the cannon fodder before Ye Zeqian found true love...

Zhang Buzhuo : "I can only say that Xu

Chaoyan is your true love." Ye Zeqian: "I won't tell you. Now, he wants to come down to me to eat." Just received Li Dong's message, so he left his good friend behind in a second.

Li Dong has to deal with a lot of trivial matters at all, so what? On the first day of the wedding, can he be persuaded?

As soon as he entered the door, he put his arms around Mr. Ye's waist, bullied him on the wall and then let go.

"It's said that there is no emotional basis, and the Buddhist marriage..." Ye Zeqian beeped softly.

"You are in a Buddhist marriage." Li Dong swaggered to the side of Mr. Ye's boss chair and sat down lazily: "I have been busy all morning, and I don't even have time to drink a cup of tea."