Chapter 98 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son

Li Dong had made arrangements for bringing Ye Zeqian home to see his parents.

But one of his parents went abroad for office just a few days ago and had to go, and he couldn't help it.

Of course, Ye Zeqian and Ye Zeqian's parents' worries are well understood by him.

Just like ordinary people marrying their daughters, they all hope that the man's family will pay more attention to this marriage.

Marriage was an impulsive decision made by the two young men, but it was a matter of the two families who were serious about it.

Of course, the Xu family and his wife are not the kind of bullying people.

After being informed by Li Dong, Ms. Xu's mother, Shan Heng, immediately called Bai Xuan to explain her situation abroad.

Aunt Xu Jing suddenly learned that her eldest nephew had married the Ye family she introduced, and was a little surprised. Didn't this matter blow up?

On the day Shan Heng returned to China, she called to ask the sister-in-law to come back tomorrow.

"My mother is back." Li Dong said, while tying his tie, he looked at Mr. Ye who was changing his pants next to him.

Mr. Ye almost didn't fall into a fight: "I'm back?" He hurriedly sat down on the bed and put it on slowly.

"It makes you nervous," Li Dong said, "Didn't you keep trying to come home with me?" It

was about ten days late, and the other party was thinking all day long, able to expand a small matter into a threat. The source of his status.

But I have to admit that Mr. Ye is very coaxing.

Once he starts to feel uncomfortable, if you don't say anything else, take him over and have a good meal, and then take him to eat something delicious, nothing will happen.

"Isn't this what it should be?" Ye Zeqian said with a twitch of his mouth.

Li Dong found his tie, pink from the cabinet, and walked over to the bed and squatted down:

"Head down." "..." Ye Zeqian endured his extremely critical eyes and bowed his head helplessly.

Li Dong hummed a song happily, hung his pink tie around Ye's beautiful neck, and tied it gently and gently.

Ye Zeqian must admit that whether he likes this vulgar tie, he likes the gentleness of a man very much.

"Pretty, beautiful." After Li Dong was tied, he gave Ye Zeqian a mouthful.

"Forgive me for your eyes..." The four words that could not agree were still in Ye Zeqian's mouth.

Li Dong interrupted: "Don't say that, after all, I think you are so good." Unless Ye Zeqian is willing to admit that he is not good.

"You are really..." Ye Zeqian felt that he had been planted in this person's hands all his life, the kind that couldn't turn over.

"It's really good. If you don't believe me, see for yourself." Li Dong stepped aside, with a mirror behind him.

Of course, a good-looking person will look good in any color tie.

Although Ye Zeqian still felt that the tie around his neck was anti-human, he recognized it and happily wore it out to work.

"Don't thank me?" Li Dong said.

He raised his finger to his cheek.

Ye Zeqian said: "Thank you." He leaned forward and gave Li Dong a light hug, and said sincerely, "Thank you, Mr. Xu, for your love and care for me."