Chapter 79 Nian Yuzhuo⑩The Devil's Heart

The clouds and rain in the cave last night, isn't it because the leader of the demon cult is on the top and the third junior brother is on the bottom?

Thinking of that incredible possibility, Zhang Junluo looked at Nian Yuzhuo with a surprised look.

The leader himself was onlookers, thinking of the man around him, and he didn't care about the shock of his former pen pal and crush.

He doesn't care what other people think of him, he only cares about Li Dong's opinion.

"Leader, wipe your hands." Li Dong didn't change Nian Yuzhuo's name, but the last name was missing.

"Yeah." Nian Yuzhuo took the wet cloth handed over by the other party, and wiped his slender finger covered with old scars: "Now that you have eaten it, let's go."

"Come with me." Zhang Junluo walked forward. Full of the demeanor of a big brother.

Li Dongzhu looked embarrassed behind his back, he was thinking what to do for a while? Zhang Junluo and Nian Yuzhuo are both light-skilled players. When they flew up, would they crawl slowly underneath?

"What's wrong with Lingya?" Nian Yuzhuo's mind had been surrounding Li Dong, and he soon noticed that something was wrong with Li Dong.

"Not really." Li Dong said: "I just feel a little unwell."

"Where is it?" Nian Yuzhuo suddenly looked nervous.

"I don't feel like I can improve my internal strength." Li Dong said.

"It's okay." Nian Yuzhuo breathed a sigh of relief: "When I go up, I'll take a look for you." The

two were talking and heard Zhang Junluo say in front: "This is it."

Li Dong walked over and looked up. Look, there is only one impression: high.

"I'll go up first." Zhang Junluo jumped up, stepping on the rock and swaying straight up.

"Let's go too." Nian Yuzhuo hugged Li Dong, light as a paper harrier, riding the wind.

"Yuyu is a triumph," Li Dong said with a sigh.

Nian Yuzhuo suddenly heard the word'Yuyu', and he almost didn't mention it in one breath: "..." When did this person have bad intimacy and chose such a dangerous time.

"You lied to me, I haven't even thought about it with you." He looked at Li Dong's profile and gritted his teeth.

"Didn't you say that it's useless to care about it?" Li Dongyue said quietly, thinking that he was a little afraid of the leader's lewdness.

"Huh..." Nian Yuzhuo snorted softly, no longer entangled in this matter.

This is in line with the leader's cool temper, never doing things like mother-in-law.

Standing on the cliff, Zhang Junluo saw Nian Yuzhuo coming up with Li Dong holding Li Dong, his chest was blocked again, and he always felt that the picture was so uncomfortable.

"Third Junior Brother, go," he pulled Li Dong's arm in the past: "Let's go back to the Zixiao School."

"Stop!" Nian Yuzhuo grabbed Li Dong's other arm: "Did I say let him go? ? "

standing in the middle of Li Dong look of despair, he was a bit afraid that the two martial arts masters to pull themselves into two halves:" you have put me into it, "look at a big Brother, look at a leader:"? I They are free people, and it's not up to you to decide where to go." Do