Chapter 85 Ye Zeqian's Marriage Life with Noble Son

Blue Coast 103, a sea-view villa under the name of He Yunkai. As a famous'Young Model Killer' in City A, he has a very wide network of entertainment circles.

To create an atmosphere tonight, a large number of female models and second- and third-tier female stars were also invited.

After all, in He Yun's happy eyes, his hair is a firm heterosexual.

When I was in high school, I talked about a few pure girlfriends. It is estimated that in these years, I have been abroad, and I have not spoiled the blonde and blue-eyed foreign beauties.

But in fact, it is not. In the original work, Xu Chaoyan exudes the gentle gentleman's breath from his bones. He has not been injured by Ye Zeqian's derailment during marriage, nor will he become a vicious male partner.

"Chao Yan, are you here?" He Yunkai arranged the infield, and saw that the humming people were already having fun, but his hairpin and protagonist had not yet appeared.

He made a call immediately.

"On the road, come right away." Li Dong sat under him in an extended luxury car. The skilled driver drove the car very steadily, even when walking on a winding road.

"Okay, wait for you." He Yunkai put away the phone, turned and walked into the hall full of beauties. Some people gathered in twos and threes to talk, and some took the beauties to flirt in the corner.

Some of them brought objects, such as Gao Zhen.

"Isn't this Ze Qian?" He saw Ye Zeqian alone, and he immediately hugged Qiao Fei and walked over: "What did I remember wrong? Isn't it your boyfriend's home court today?"

Ye Zeqian just drank a sip of wine, and he heard the words. I want to vomit Gao Zhen's face: "Gao Zhen, point your face, don't be lingering like a fly."

He said he wanted to leave with champagne.

"Stop." Gao Zhen was uncomfortable with his high-minded attitude. Everyone was half-

hearted and dragged a few hands: "I got stuck in a painful spot, right?" Ye Zeqian ignored him and continued walking with his wine glass.

"Oh, He Yunkai." Gao Zhen let go of Qiao Fei, walked to the front to greet He Yunkai, and at the same time took Ye Zeqian's arm: "Come here, I will introduce you to someone." He said this to He Yunkai. of.

Thinking that today's party was led by He Yunkai, all fools knew that He Yunkai had a close relationship with Xu Chaoyan.

Ye Zeqian's face went dark suddenly, and he raised his hand vigorously: "Gao Zhen, please show respect."

"Don't panic, it's not Xu Chaoyan's friend." Gao Zhen said, "Since this is the case, He Yunkai It makes no sense not to know you."

If you really don't know you, that's a compelling lie.

"? Yo, high vibration" He Yunkai open play temper, whom can chatter two, Ko he knew, he was also heard with Ye Zeqian one pair: "the couple said what a private message?"

Fine people of It's not that he didn't see Ye Zeqian's face turned dark, but this is the business of the young couple and he can't control it.

"What a young couple, we split early." Gao Zhen glanced at the next door and smiled terribly.

Ye Zeqian didn't know the bad water in his stomach. He sneered and said: "He Shao, you guys talk slowly, I'll go find it."

The laughter made He Yunkai stunned, and he thought to himself that he was indeed a circle. The famous Flower of Gaoling in here, a playboy like himself doesn't even have the chance to meet him.