Chapter 92 Ye Zeqian 12 The Marriage Life of Your Noble Son

When they got home, it was just after seven o'clock in the summer, and the night wind was blowing outside the window, and occasionally there was a noise or two from neighbors.

It's also fortunate that all households are very active during this time period. Those living noises can overwhelm Ye Zeqian's voice when leaving get off work, cooking, and taking care of children.

Otherwise, Li Dong's apartment, No. 603, will definitely become a blacklist for the whole community after tonight.

From seven to ten, before the dead of night, Ye Zeqian can be regarded as letting Li Dong go, and he has no strength to catch Li Dongzhe again.

"..." Yaoshou.

Li Dong rested, and his face was full of pain that Lao Tzu was about to return to the West.

It wasn't that he was going to be endless just now, it was that Mr. Ye and him were endless and couldn't even rest.

"Are you..." Ye Zeqian saw him hiding from himself like a dead dog, his face turned black, and he looked like he was so slanderous.

"..." At first, Li Dong wanted to show Ye Zeqian a little bit of pride and lofty ambition. He basically disappeared without a trace in the half-back. He didn't even bother to say a word now.

"At first it was like how good he was." Ye Zeqian pulled the quilt up and whispered.

"Do you have a misunderstanding of a man's abilities?" Li Dong didn't hold back, turning his head and looking at him with a vengeful look.

Ye Zeqian stopped talking. He breathed slowly, moved his position, and approached Li Dong.

"Come on, let me tell you some statistics." Li Dong said: "The average length of domestic men is 12~14cm, and the average length is 11 minutes and 20 seconds. Think about it with your ass. I will give you compatriots with low data. How many points did you raise?"

"Oh." Ye Zeqian said, "It's the same as the truth."

Li Dong said, "You don't understand this, don't you? You listen to the people around you saying 80% Fake data, it is impossible for a man to admit that he is short and fast. As for whether he is really short and fast, only his partner knows."

"Huh..." Ye Zeqian hummed.

Li Dong squeezed his handsome face: "I am your partner. Only you know if I am short and fast."

"That's for sure." Mr. Ye immediately grabbed Mr. Xu's ear: "If you dare to let others Know..." The consequences should be no good.

Because it didn't hurt, Li Dong didn't bother to save his face, so he said, "You are so energetic, take your mobile phone to order two takeaways." After all, it was past ten o'clock now, and the two of them hadn't paid in.

"I don't eat takeaway." Ye Zeqian frowned: "Should I get up and do it?"

He said so, but he didn't move.

Remember who said that the first time you go to a partner's house, don't cook or wash the dishes, otherwise this work will be your work in the future.

Li Donghui's eyes are like a torch, and he can see that Ye always doesn't want to work.

"No, let me go." As far as the matter is concerned, the subject came to stay overnight for the first time, and it was really impossible for the family to work.