Chapter 76: Nian Yuzhuo⑦The Devil's Heart

The camera returns to the gate of Xuanyin Jiaoshan, and the congregation guarding the gate is not a fool.

Wang Muxin asked him, "Where is the leader of the year?"

Congregation C said lazily: "That."

"Thank you, brother." Wang Muxin said, "I'm waiting to say goodbye."

Congregation C pointed to one direction. Official Road, "Go." Wang Muxin turned on his horse: "They shouldn't go far, we should chase as soon as possible."

"Yes, Master."

Six disciples, including Zhang Junluo, also immediately turned on their horses, on the official road full of yellow sand. Galloping all the way.

In a blink of an eye, the sky went dark, leaving only an inconspicuous color of the sky.

"Master!" Zhang Junluo caught up with Wang Muxin: "There is a small town ahead. Let's go to the town to stay in the shop!"

"Okay!" Wang Mu nodded his head: "Maybe your third junior brother is there!"

There are dozens of miles around here. There is only one town, and it takes half a day to get to the next town.

If the leader of the demon cult started today, he probably won't go too far.

"I hope so." Zhang Junluo pursed his lips, his eyes were heavy one horse behind his master.

He didn't know what would happen after he found the third junior brother, whether the other party knew he had borrowed the knife to kill someone.

Seven horses entered the town one after another and stopped in front of an inn.

"Several Keguan," the waiter came out and saw with hats and swords of rivers and lakes, surprised: "What is the stay or jumping the queue?"

"Stay," Zhang Jun Luo is responsible to spend time: "To four main rooms, A table of wine and food."

"Hao Le." The shop Xiaoer said.

"Master, quickly go in and rest." Fourth Junior Brother Liu Tong said: "After dinner in the evening, a few of our seniors went out to inquire."

If the leader of the demon cult passed by here, the people in the town must have seen it.

"Oh." Wang Muxin sat down and put the sword on the table: "As the teacher said early in the morning, Lingya's face was too ostentatious."

At a sword appreciation meeting six months ago, Su Lingya held a heavenly female sword. In front of eight thousand martial arts heroes, she danced a purple swordsmanship and won the nickname of'the world's number one beauty'.

At that time, the master felt that something would happen, and it would definitely happen.

His three disciples, who are beautiful and exquisite in mind, might be attracted by a devil.

However, there were unpredictable circumstances, and I didn't expect that Su Lingya would be a male demon in the end.

Thinking of the troubled face of the third brother, the brothers immediately touched their faces with enthusiasm.

"Master..." Liu Tong said: "Drink tea, drink tea."

I think they saw the three seniors for the first time, and they were shocked that the heavens are all light, and since then, I don't see other men or women. Up.

Because no matter how beautiful others look, they are not as good as the fingernails of their three brothers.

"That big demon Nian Yuzhuo thinks that the beauty of Senior Brother No. 3 is still good." Sixth Junior Brother Zong Yu sighed, "At least Senior Brother No. 3 is in no danger to his life."