Chapter 114-Yu Jiqing Welcome Home

The two of them hugged deeply for a round, and Yu Jiqing pushed away from the embarrassing embrace, and said: "Time is tight now, and some things will be told to you slowly later..." It's just that he doesn't know. After going out, Will the two people have an intersection?

"Let's go." Looking at each other, Yu Jiqing turned and left.

Li Dong was worried. He recalled the feeling of embracing Yu Jiqing just now, only one feeling: too thin.

"You have something to eat first." Seeing him come out, Yu Jiqing sat there and said.

On the table are the things that I vomit every day, which turned out to be compressed food.

"What the hell..." Li Dong moved his fork unbelievably. He seriously doubted, can these things be eaten?

Yu Jiqing: "Cough, cough, there are only these, you will just take a look." Although it is not good-looking and tastes not good, it is nutritious.

"Okay." Li Dong resignedly said.

Watching him eat, Yu Jiqing said: "You eat first, I'll prepare, and when you finish eating, we will leave here."

"So soon?" Li Dong was a little surprised. He didn't have time to ask anything. Yu Jiqing has turned around cleanly and left.

Li Dong is not a compliant person. He hurried over with his food and watched Yu Jiqing operating three computers that looked completely different from ordinary computers: "Can I look at it?" He stood not too close. local.

"Yes." Yu Jiqing's ten fingers quickly operated on the keyboard.

As a layman, Li Dong couldn't see a clue at all.

But he still pulled a chair to eat and sat next to it.

Yu Jiqing occasionally glanced at him with Yu Guang. Although he knew he didn't understand, he explained, "I'm invading the main brain of the base. The purpose is to close all the doors of the base and leave only one passage. Then you must cooperate. Lab 01, help me get the medicine."

"...Then you have to quickly familiarize me with the route map and operation methods." Li Dong said immediately after he was stunned.

"I will." Yu Jiqing secretly took a deep breath and continued: "I will close all laboratories first and lock the staff inside. When you get to Laboratory 01..." A number one appears on the screen. In the monitoring of the laboratory, there are staff walking around: "You will meet them. What you have to do at this time is to protect your own lives and try not to kill people."

"No." Li Dong quickly After eating the leftovers: "They are just a group of inactive scientists, and they are not a threat to me."

Yu Jiqing smiled inexplicably: "I advise you not to think like this, after all, there are people who can stay here. It's not as simple as you think." He continued: "After going out, it is a desert. Except for helicopters, no transportation is useful."

"Then we..."

"It is very likely that we will die in the desert. "The

atmosphere stagnated for a few seconds.

Li Dong suddenly felt thirsty, so he quickly drank more water.

"In order to get out of the desert, I prepare dry food and water, as well as a series of useful things." And these things add up, the weight is not small.

That's why he said that even if he walked out of the base, he couldn't walk out of the desert.

Li Dong: "I have some comrades who were born to die..." Although the comrades in the last mission had already been sacrificed on the battlefield, but: "Can I ask them for help after leaving the base?"