How The Love Grew

By Gimmeahugplease

Jimin loves Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't love him. Instead, he hates him. But when Jimin starts to give up... More

❁Prologue❁
❁1:Why?❁
❁2:Tears❁
❁3:A Friend?❁
❁4:Fat?❁
❁5:Past❁
❁6:Blood❁
❁7:Promise❁
❁8:Pancakes❁
❁9:Camera❁
❁10:Interview❁
❁11:Photoshoot❁
❁12:Strict Hobi❁
❁13:Harsh Words❁
❁14:Confession❁
❁15:Rejection❁
❁16:A small secret❁
❁17:Suicide Attempt❁
❁18:Questions❁
❁19:More Secrets❁
❁20:Good news❁
❁21:A Small Plan❁
❁22:Replaced?❁
❁23:Leaving❁
❁24:Hometown❁
❁25:Web Series❁
❁26:Realisation❁
❁27:Scolding❁
❁28:Phonecall❁
❁29:Caught❁
❁30:Move On❁
❁31:Daegu❁
❁32:Apology❁
❁33:Jikook❁
❁34:Fanfic❁
❁35:Eavesdropping❁
❁36:Sunset❁
❁37:Trying❁
❁38:Secret Friend❁
❁39:Chance❁
❁40:Stalking❁
❁41:Jin's Advise❁
❁42:Imagination❁
❁43:Sope❁
❁44:More Wounds❁
❁45:Car Ride❁
❁46:Fight❁
❁47:Fake Smile❁
❁48:Flashback❁
❁49:Bike Ride❁
❁50:Fanmeet❁
❁51:Toxic❁
❁52:Numb❁
❁53:Cuts❁
❁54:Bandages❁
❁55:Trust me❁
❁56:Wait For Me❁
❁57:Fault❁
❁58:Not Yet❁
❁59:Chocolate Syrup❁
❁60:Blocked❁
❁61:Award show❁
❁62:Trouble❁
❁63:Not Again❁
❁64:Forever❁
❁65:Arcade❁
❁66:Movie❁
❁68:Lost❁
❁69:Dark Alley❁
❁70:Sorry❁
❁71:Sweet Dreams❁
❁72:Once Again❁
❁73:Nightmare❁
❁74:Disclosed❁
❁75:Déjà Vu.❁
❁76:Memories❁
❁77:Reunion❁
❁78:Mrs Jeon❁
❁79:Popcorn❁

❁67:Mine❁

9.1K 464 492
By Gimmeahugplease

"I was just leaving anyway. Well bye. And yeah thanks for helping" Jungkook said to them, smiling at the helpful staff girl, who still looked shocked as hell.

Meanwhile, turning around, Jungkook flinched as right behind him stood Jimin and Eunwoo.

"W-What are you guys d-doing here-" He didn't even get to complete himself as he was interrupted by Eunwoo.

"I knew it. I can't believe you literally asked a staff to take it out so that you can win from me" He scoffed, as Jungkook bit the inside of his cheeks, nervously scratching the back of his neck on being caught off guard for God knows how many times.

Jimin on the other hand, just stood there, quite amazed by the fact that Jungkook literally asked a staff member to take that plushie out just because Jimin wanted it. To make it even worse, he rudely refused to take it and now he was feeling extremely bad after knowing how much efforts Jungkook made to bring it just for him. It must have hurted Jungkook real bad, but just thinking about it made Jimin feel guilty on himself as his heart became heavy on what he did earlier. He really felt bad for his actions, feeling like he should have accepted it.

"Actually I didn't do it because I wanted to win from you" Jungkook said to Eunwoo who had a lowkey smirk on his face. "I did it because Jimin wanted it." Jungkook added as he smiled weakly at Jimin, looking down at the bunny plushie he was holding in his hand as Jimin felt his heart clench even more.

"But you don't want it anymore" Jungkook frowned, looking at Jimin.

"You know what? Just give it me to me" Jimin suddenly said as he took the plushie out of Jungkook's hold, who looked at him in confusion. "I actually wanted it. It's really cute. And thank you for bringing it." Jimin said, accepting the gift, not wanting to make the younger even more sad. The moment Jimin took bunny, a huge bunny smile returned on the face of the bunny boy.

"You like it?" Jungkook cheerly asked as Jimin nodded while looking away to hide the sudden small blush on his face.

"I'm glad." Jungkook cheered as he held Jimin's hand suddenly before he could process anything. "Let's go now" He added, dragging Jimin with him, leaving behind a confused Eunwoo, who didn't know if he should be happy that Jungkook wasn't sad or be sad that Jungkook was happy. Well anyways so, following them from behind, Eunwoo left too, leaving behind the only person, who was no other than the staff girl, who was still standing there, witnessing everything.

"Woah! So Jungkook wanted that plushie for Jimin?" The staff girl exclaimed to herself. "Damn! This is the second jikook moment that I have witnessed right in front of my eyes" She squealed in happiness. This girl who looked familiar to Jungkook earlier was actually no other than the same girl who bought the cat ears hairband for Jimin in one fanmeet.

"Oh shit! I forgot to ask for a photo" The staff girl suddenly remembered, facepalming herself. "Nevermind! Maybe next time" She shrugged, going back to arcade to do her job.

<————««

Walking outside the mall, Eunwoo, Jungkook and Jimin were chatting to each other, stopping at one place when they spotted that the roads weren't looking how they usually looked. Sides of roads were beautifully decorated with streamers hanging on the side street light or trees and both side had enormous numbers of stalls that were decorated as well. The path lead to front and the venue was lightened up through colourful lights coming from the stalls that had crowds surrounding them. Not only the stalls but there were several huge rides too. All three of them just couldn't take their eyes off of the beautiful scenery.

"Why is this place decorated? It wasn't like this the last time I visited here." Jimin asked confused.

"Festive seasons are going on in Korea. It's a fair going on in here" Eunwoo informed as Jimin nodded, his eyes roaming around.

"Hey look at that!" Jungkook suddenly said, gaining the attention of both the boys who looked at the direction in which he was pointing just to find a huge ferris wheel ride in the middle of the fair, shining because of the coloured lights fixed on it, looking mesmerizing. Once seen, it was difficult to take eyes off of it for these three boys who just stared at it in awe.

"Wow! It's beautiful" Jungkook exclaimed, completely amazed by the huge ferris wheel.

"Yeah!" Jimin agreed.

"Should we go ride it?" Eunwoo asked, really wanting to go on it.

"Yeah! I wanna go there too" Jungkook replied as both of them nodded, accepting him. Their eyes roamed around.

"Tickets must be sold there." Jimin said, pointing towards the counter after discovering it. "Wait here! I'll bring tickets for us" He added, running softly towards the counter.

"I'll join him." Jungkook mumbled back. Only when he was about to leave to follow Jimin, he was stopped when someone held his shoulder. Looking behind, he saw Eunwoo looking at him with nervous eyes like he wanted to say something.

"Jungkook actually I-" Eunwoo was hesitant to say as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Look! Only two people can ride at a time on one Ferris wheel cart so I-" Eunwoo was nervous to say. "I wanted to ride it with Jimin. Can you please let him ride with me?" Eunwoo finally asked it as Jungkook raised his eyebrows, giving a look of refusal already. Actually, Eunwoo wanted to ride on ferris wheel with Jimin but he knew Jungkook would interrupt them as usual so he just decided to be straight forward with the boy, so that he doesn't ruin his moment.

"Why you wanna go with Jimin?" Jungkook asked, looking calm outside but there was a storm brewing inside of him right now. No way he was going to let Eunwoo ride on ferris wheel with his Jimin but sure he wanted to know the reason why Eunwoo was so desperate to ride it with Jimin only.

"Jungkook I'll just say it to you straight. But, please don't tell it to Jimin" Eunwoo said as Jungkook was more than confused at this point.

"Umm... Actually... I-I like Jimin" Eunwoo finally said as Jungkook's stare was turned into a glare in the matter of seconds.

"That's why I wanted to go on the wheel with him. I hope you won't mind" Eunwoo said, completely unaware of how much Jungkook was minding it. Just like how Jungkook thought, his suspicions were absolutely right. Knowing that Eunwoo actually liked Jimin just like how he thought, his insides started burning from anger.

"I'm sorry but he's taken." Jungkook said, calmly as he crossed his arms over his chest. It was just the calm environment before the hurricane that was soon going to happen. His words surprised Eunwoo whose eyes widened.

"What? By whom?" Eunwoo asked, feeling dumbfounded that he was hitting on someone who was already taken.

"By me" Jungkook said without even hesitating a bit. This confused Eunwoo even more. Jimin never told him that he was dating with Jungkook. Not to mention that from all the bickering they were doing today, it didn't look possible to him.

"You-You are lying, aren't you? You are not his boyfriend" Eunwoo said as a matter of fact. He really didn't want to accept it at all.

"Well not yet but I'm his soon to be boyfriend" Jungkook said confidently like it was sure to happen.

"What the hell do you mean by 'soon to be boyfriend'?" Eunwoo asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"Well I love him so I'm already hitting on him before you that's why you have no chance with him. You should better stop" Jungkook said, more like in a demanding tone that bothered Eunwoo.

"For your kind information, I'm his childhood friend and I'm hitting on him before you. Off course he'll prefer me more than you. YOU should better stop, not me." Eunwoo said, annoyed.

"Exactly! You are his childhood FRIEND. You are just his FRIEND. He friend zoned you" Jungkook scoffed. "Don't forget that I'm his bandmate and I literally live with him 24/7. Don't even think about having a chance on him with me beside him." Jungkook smirked as he added. He was never going to let that happen.

"Yeah you live with him, just like a sibling. I'm sure he thinks of you as his brother, nothing more. At least I'm a friend. Bold of you to assume you'll have a chance." Eunwoo scoffed this time, smirking.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook muttered angrily. Just the thought of Jimin thinking him as a brother made his skin crawl. That's not what he wanted. He was more than a brother. Eunwoo was prepared to argue back but before their fight could take it's next step, the reason of the fight was back to end the drama.

"Guys! I got tickets. Should we go?" Jimin asked with a smile, standing in front of both of them, completely unaware of what was going on just right now. Raising his eyebrows when he felt something was off between these two who were literally giving each other a death glare, looking like they were ready to start another argument.

"What happened?" Jimin asked. Only if he knew that he himself was the reason of them fighting without even doing anything. Jimin really be collecting men like pokemon cards. ;)

However, it's not like any of them would tell him anything that just happened.

"Nothing, chim." Eunwoo said to Jimin, suddenly grabbing his wrist. "Let's go enjoy the ride" He added trying to take Jimin with him, completely ignoring Jungkook's existence. Though, things don't always go how we expected them to. Before he could even walk more than two steps, he was stopped because the other wrist of Jimin was held by no other than Jungkook.

"Bold of you to assume that he's going on the ride with you" Jungkook said, holding Jimin's wrist firmly.

"And who are you to decide that, huh?" Eunwoo asked, still holding Jimin's other wrist and this was really irritating Jungkook. He wanted Eunwoo's hand off of his boy.

Meanwhile, Jimin, who's system had already stopped processing, just looked at both of them suddenly being aggressive towards each other and he was more than confused. Second time of the same day and here he was, in the same hopeless situation again.

"Let go of his hand! NOW!" Jungkook suddenly shouted, giving a really haunting death glare now, making Jimin flinch. However, Eunwoo didn't even seem to budge from his position even a bit.

"Oh? And if I don't?" Eunwoo said, now wrapping his both palms around Jimin's wrist, holding it close to him, much to Jungkook's displeasure who really had to hold his temper and comsume himself to stop doing something that he might regret.

Jimin, who was just standing there, panicking while looking at the two fighting as he struggled to remove him both hands from their holds but it just seemed way too useless.

"Stop you too! Why are you fighting all of a sudden?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not starting the fight. He's doing it. Acting like I'm so scared of him." Eunwoo defended himself.

"I haven't even started yet. Don't make me show you what real fighting is" Jungkook threatened, making Jimin gasp on his behavior. Did he not tell him to behave before bringing him here? Well he did but now, he's surely going to have trust issues.

"Jungkook that's not how you talk to someone who is older than you" Jimin scolded. He really didn't like how Jungkook was acting up with Eunwoo.

"Tell him to leave your hand. I don't like people touching what's mine" Jungkook said, showing his possesiveness as Jimin's eyes widened. Jungkook's jealousy was on its peak and he wasn't thinking straight because of the anger that was inside of him. However, what he said didn't go well with Jimin. He was shocked that Jungkook literally said it right in front of Eunwoo. Ofcourse he won't like Jungkook calling him 'mine' in front of someone when he clearly made sure that he wasn't going to give him any chance. Besides the fact that he didn't want Eunwoo to know about Jungkook having feelings for Jimin. Only if he knew that both of them already knew about everything let alone the fact that Eunwoo had crush on Jimin too.

"Jungkook, what the hell are you saying? Shut up!" Jimin whispered to him, trying his best to silence the boy, being angry on what he was saying and how he was behaving badly with Eunwoo. Jungkook promised Jimin that he would behave and be polite to Eunwoo but here he was, being a complete brat. And now, this was really making Jimin angry to the core. He just disappeared for a moment and came back just to find a Jungkook who looked as though he was thirsty of Eunwoo's blood.

"He isn't yours, ok? You know what? Let him decide who he wants to go on the ride with" Eunwoo said logically this time, finally letting go of Jimin's hand just to cross his arms over his chest. Jungkook nodded, looking at Jimin with hopeful eyes, not knowing how much angry Jimin was on him. There was no way he was going to choose Jungkook after this now. Jimin harshly swayed his hand out of Jungkook's hand, glaring at the boy. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself down which didn't helped at all, he looked at Eunwoo.

"I'll go with you" He said, making Eunwoo smile huge as Jungkook felt the ground slipping under his feet. Did Jimin just choose this Eunwoo over him? He felt like Jimin valued Eunwoo more and he lost against him. He knew that Jimin didn't wanna give him any chance because he didn't return the feelings and that is why Jungkook was trying hard to get his trust and feelings back but that doesn't mean that he was okay with Jimin giving someone else the chance that he wanted. Looking at Eunwoo who was smirking widely at him, Jungkook was now on the edge. Snatching his ticket out from Jimin's hold, he tore it into pieces.

"Then I don't want to go on the ferris wheel anymore." Jungkook said angrily as Jimin just stared at the angry boy with blood shot eyes who was as red as tomato because of the anger as he wondered why he was being this angry on Eunwoo and creating such a scene. Eunwoo was just his friend and Jimin couldn't understand why Jungkook wasn't getting the message and being jealous from him. Only if he knew that Eunwoo like him.

Turning around, Jungkook decided to leave because no way he was going to argue further or wait for them while watching them having a ride together. His body was burning from the anger. Not more than five steps and he stopped because of the images of Eunwoo having a fun ride with his Jimin on the ferris wheel flashed to his mind, making him fume. Turning around, he came back to Jimin as this time, he snatched the other two tickets from his hand before tearing it in pieces too.

"If not with me then with no one" Jungkook said, throwing the pieces of paper as Eunwoo and Jimin just stared in awe as they watched Jungkook turn again and leave really this time. Only when he left, Jimin came back to his senses as he looked back at Eunwoo with apologizing eyes.

"Eunwoo I'm really really sorry for what just happened. I'm sorry by his side. He isn't like this. He's really sweet. I don't know why he's acting like a brat right now. Please don't misunderstand him." Jimin quickly started apologizing for the maknae. He really didn't want Eunwoo to hold any grudges against Jungkook because all three of them were in the same music industry and Jungkook acting impolitely could ruin his own career and could even cause problem for the whole group and that's not what Jimin wanted at all.

"You know what? Just wait here. I'll go bring him back and he'll apologize to you. Just wait here please" Jimin pleaded to Eunwoo as he turned around to go back to bring the maknae so that he could apologize for what he just did. But before he could leave the venue, Eunwoo held his wrist, turning him around as he said,

"Jimin, I like you."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Two more achievements in a single day.

#1 rank in BTSFanfic
And
#1 rank in AngstWithHappyEnding.

Thank you so much to all of you. Once again, you guys are the best!! Love y'all. ♡♡

Do you like the drama... I mean the chapter? Do you like Jeonlous Jungkook? (•ᴗ•) ?

Hope you did. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 5.1K 28
"I'd rather have a thousand weak but gentle husbands than a strong but a heartless coward like you!" "Be very careful of the words you let out from t...
91.4K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
12.8K 892 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
68.5K 3.7K 15
❝Come here you bitch❞ Jimin ordered the latter who gasp. ❝I'm a bitch? Look at that tiny brat!! He never called me papa and now he deliberately call...