The Purple Backpack ✔️

By LyssahTraicey

Pierra Ivy has had a crush on Andrew for the past three years. When an accidental spill aligns their paths to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Epilogue

773 61 6
By LyssahTraicey

ANDREW'S POV

"Remind me again why we had to wait until the third trimester to do this?"Pierra lamented.

She was munching on a packet of corn puffs that was perfectly balanced on top of her round stomach.

Ten years later and some things never changed. She was still addicted to those corn snacks but since she was pregnant she ate them in the most odd combination. At the moment she had a jar of peanut butter next to her that she used to dip the corn puffs before she ate them. That combination was not bad at the moment because before she'd had some pretty disgusting ideas.

"I don't know why you're complaining, I'm the one doing all the work."I retorted as I continued arranging the sunflowers on the floor.

"You wanted the photoshoot not me."She grumbled.

"Yes I did yet when the pictures actually come out you'll be cooing at them and taking all the credit."I countered.

"Do you really want to get into this argument with me, especially when I'm carrying your third child?"Ivy challenged her eyes narrowed at me.

I'd had practice with pregnant Pierra before so I knew how to pick my battles and avoid falling into her traps.

"No of course not love."I apologized even though I had done nothing wrong.

She beamed and resumed enjoying her snack.

Pierra and I got married six months after I proposed. It was a small wedding with only our family and friends as we both had a small circle. Getting married in Kenya in your early twenties was considered premature but Pierra and I didn't care. We were soulmates and knew we were it for each other. Pierra and I didn't want to settle down so young so even if we were married we travelled the world for three years. I got contracts from different companies worldwide for advertising work and also fashion contracts. Pierra tagged along while still doing her ambassador work once in a while.

It had been a thrilling three years until Pierra got pregnant with our first child and we both knew we had to settle down. We bought a house, a car and at twenty six, Pierra gave birth to our first bundle of joy Aaron. Three years after Aaron was born we had our little girl,Hazel. Pierra was currently pregnant with another little girl and would be popping anytime soon. I loved our first two kids with all my heart and couldn't wait to meet our third one so I could shower them with all the love I had to give.

"Andre?"Pierra called out stirring me from my reverie.

"Yes love."I replied looking up.

"I can't sit like this anymore, help."She requested holding out her hands.

I smiled as I got up to help her. I lifted her up and straightened her outfit.

She was wearing a yellow bra and matching panties with a sheer yellow cover that flowed from her shoulders to her feet. She was breathtaking as always.

"This is our last kid."Pierra declared as she popped her muscles after sitting for too long.

I just smiled and nodded. "Okay love."

"Why do I feel like you're just agreeing with me for the sake?"She asked eyes narrowed at me.

"Because that's what you said last time while pregnant with Hazel until you got baby fever."I replied.

"I saw cute baby things at the mall and wanted one. Why didn't you stop me?"She whined walking around probably to relieve her sore legs.

"I like you pregnant, you're soft, round and extremely horny."I answered with a grin.

Pierra stopped moving and shot a glare at me, hands on her waist.

"So you get me pregnant to have more sex with me. Is everything about sex with you?"She inquired her voice tight.

She was getting upset with me, which was not good if I wanted her to actually behave and go along with the photoshoot.

"No but I do enjoy that part quite a bit."I chuckled approaching her.

I pecked her lips before bending and kissing her belly. Pierra truly was a sight while pregnant and her libido being so high up during that time was just a plus for me.

"You're insatiable."She grunted.

"Only for you my love."I replied with a wink earning me an eye roll.

I resumed setting up the work space in my studio. I still didn't like studio photography as much as I liked outdoor photography but Pierra had declined going outdoors completely so I'd brought the outdoors to her. We were doing a sunflower themed photoshoot as per Pierra's request. As long as I got to take exceptional photos of my wife, I didn't care where I did it.

I still worked photography though I'd upgraded from working alone to having my own company with a few employees. I hated the official part of my job so Pierra managed while I did the practical work. We were a good match as she could work from home and spend more time with our kids. She also did PR work for a few companies but only part time so her degree didn't go to waste.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something."Pierra complained.

"Like what?"I asked putting the finishing touches on the workspace.

"If I could remember what it was I wouldn't exactly be saying that I am forgetting now would I?"She replied sarcastically.

"You're extra moody today, are you okay babe?"I asked getting concerned.

Pregnancy hormones made Pierra's emotions shift from happy to mad in seconds. She had been snapping at me all day and even though I understood, I realized that there could actually be something wrong.

"No, I'm not okay. I just want her to come out already. I'm tired of being pregnant."She hiccuped and I knew that meant the tears were coming.

I rushed to her and pulled her into my arms, rubbing her back soothingly. It was an awkward hug because of her belly but we made it work.

"It's okay love, just one more month and then she'll be here. This one is our last."I assured her.

Pierra loved our kids but she didn't like the last trimester of being pregnant. She was always sore and irritable.

"You promise?"She asked looking up at me with those beautiful dark eyes.

"I promise."I assured her.

I just wanted my wife to be happy so if she didn't want to carry any more kids I was okay with that. Three little munchkins were more than enough anyway.

"I remember what I forgot."Pierra said excitedly.

"What?"I inquired.

"The kids, where are my babies?"She asked getting a little hysterical.

I always blamed pregnancy brain when she got like that.

"Baby calm down,Miriam will be bringing them soon."I assured her.

Miriam was our nanny and house keeper. Pierra could not maintain our huge house all on her own, plus she hated cleaning so my mom got us Miriam to help her around the house. She was forty years old, had raised two kids so she had experience and was a honest and kind woman.

"Oh yeah, I remember now."Pierra said relieved and I smiled at her.

"Why don't we start on with your single shots first before the kids get here."I suggested.

"Okay, let me just get my crown."Pierra replied.

She kissed me softly before walking towards the mirror at the corner of the room. She fixed her make up before she adorned her crown. When she turned around I had to remind myself to breathe. She looked so perfect and powerful in that moment I almost bowed.

"You looked ethereal my love."I complimented.

"Thank you."She blushed. "Where do you want me first?"She asked.

I stared at her for a few more moments before snapping out of it and instructing her in the first position. Working with Pierra, especially in photography projects had always been easy, this time was no different. I'd never seen anyone look more gorgeous when pregnant.

"You're meant to be taking photos, why are you staring me like that?"Pierra asked.

I realized I had stopped taking pictures of her and was busy admiring her.

"You're so beautiful."I replied.

"You always say that."She countered hands on her belly.

"I've never lied before and won't start now. I'm indeed a lucky man to have you as my wife and the mother to my children."I expressed.

"I'm the lucky one."She smiled.

"Let's call it a draw for now then."I replied.

"Deal."She agreed grinning.

I finished taking photos of her and called one of my assistants to take photos of me and Pierra before the kids arrived. Holding her in my arms, my palm spread protectively over our baby made me feel like a lucky man indeed. Pierra truly was my blessing and I couldn't wait to grow old with her surrounded by our children and grandchildren.

Half an hour later Hazel burst into the room her yellow sundress flowing behind her. Aaron followed in a sprint as Miriam lagged behind heaving. Our kids had too much energy in them.

"Daddy."Hazel screamed running to me.

I bent over to scoop her into my arms before Aaron could get to her.

"Munchkin, we said no running."I scolded her softly as I fixed her unruly curls.

"Aaron was chasing me."She defended burying her face into my neck.

"Aaron, why were you chasing your sister?"I asked the mamas boy who was busy hiding behind his mom.

Pierra glared at me and I knew to let it go. Pierra wanted a boy for a first born while I wanted a girl. When Aaron was born, Pierra was elated and dotted on him. When I finally got my wish of having a girl I spoiled her rotten. We loved both our kids but I had a soft spot for my baby girl and to Pierra, Aaron was faultless. We raised them well though so they were good kids who knew that respect and kindness were the motto of life.

"Miriam, I'm sorry for the trouble."I apologized.

"It's okay, they keep me in shape."Miriam breathed hand clasped over her chest.

"Okay. Well thank you for bringing them over. You can sit there while we finish up."I instructed pointing to a chair by the door.

"This is the hard part."I whispered to Pierra.

"Don't I know it."She groaned knowing the next hour was going to be a pain.

Getting the kids to settle for family photos was hard, now we had to make them pose for more than an hour. They would definitely not make it easy but the results were going to be worth it.

"Better get to it then."Pierra declared.

I set Hazel down and picked up my camera. Time to get to work.

One and a half hour later we were finally done. Pierra was almost pulling her hair out and I was on on the verge of a breakdown. Kids were a joy but sometimes they really did try your patience.

"Okay so who wants to go for lunch? Wings and burgers."Pierra asked and the kids immediately cheered.

Miriam took them outside to exhaust themselves chasing each other around the parking lot as I helped Pierra change out of her outfit.

"I need a vacation."Pierra whined as I helped her put her shoes on.

"Let's go tomorrow."I declared liking that idea.

"Where would we go?"She asked.

"Anywhere. We've taken a vacation before each baby was born. I have no idea why it skipped my mind this time. Where do you want to go?"I asked pulling her up.

"Definitely not the beach or anywhere too cold. Somewhere quiet where I can sleep and eat all day."Pierra suggested.

"How about Tree-top resort? It's just trees all round and its very remote. Just what we need."I recommended.

"I love that idea. I'll have Miriam pack some clothes for the kids and send them to my mom. She has been asking about them visiting her. Miriam can also have that time off."Pierra finalized.

"Love the idea, we'll leave as soon as I make reservations. For now let's go feed you."I concluded.

"Good because I'm famished."Pierra replied.

I would have pointed out that she had been eating all day so it was impossible for her to be famished but I wanted to have sex when we got home so I shut my mouth.

Finding my way outside, I made sure everyone was seated safely in the car before I drove off to the nearest mall for lunch. The kids loved to eat anything unhealthy so it was always the quickest bribe to get them to settle down. We also had Miriam who actually loved taking care of them so she took the burned off our shoulders.

After lunch the kids wanted to play so Pierra and I paid for an hour at the playground in the mall. We sat and drunk our juice as they tired themselves and Miriam out.

"I love you."I confessed kissing my wife's temple.

"I love you more."Pierra replied looking adoringly at.

Pierra and I finally had our happy ever after even though the beginning of our relationship was rocky. I still cringed each time I remembered what Bishop had done to me but that was all in the past now. We were now good friends and he had settled down and matured. He married Whitney and they had three kids already. Being a dad definitely helped one put their perspectives in order. Bishop was more than enough proof of that.

I now had my own family that I would go to the pits of hell for. I loved them will all my heart as I finally had everything I'd ever wanted in life. My beautiful wife, our two amazing kids, our soon to be bundle of joy and success in my business.

I couldn't ask for anything more. 

🥺🥺

Pierra and Andrew's journey is finally over.

Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting.
If you enjoyed this book please feel free to check out my other books.

I love you all❤️❤️ . Be blessed✝️ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 14 9
In this captivating tale, four close friends embark on an exhilarating journey as they transition from school to college. Little do they know, a love...
1.4K 44 35
Brielle is starting her first year of college trying to move on from her past by not trusting anyone. But what happens when she meets Jay, the type o...
105K 10.7K 65
Closeted freshman student, Aries Buan, falls in love with his senior after getting partnered with him during their freshman orientation. Afraid to ad...
4.5K 282 15
LGBTQ+ Luke Smith is pursuing a relationship with his dream girl Stacy Harvard with the help of his best friend Piper Scott. Piper is the dreamy boy...