That time I got reincarnated...

By Wanderingyoshi

Your a normal Japanese guy living your life then one day your life ends right then and there but you wake up... More

Meeting rimuru.
The Armed Nation of Dwargon.
Weapon LostVayne
The champion Shizue Izawa
The Fire Spirit Ifirt
Attack Of The Orges
The Orc Lord
Demon Lord Milim/Kyru Tempest
Best Friends!
King Gazel Dwargo
Charybdis The Destroyer
Rimuru glamrous life as a teacher.
Rimuru glamorous life as a teacher part 2.
Trade with the Animal Kingdom.
Peace maybe
Kingdom of Falmuth
Rimuru vs Hinata
Tempest Attacks!
Birth of a Demon Lord.
Veldora comes back
Swirling Conspiracy
Man-And-Monster Summit
Man-And-Monster Summit part 2
Man-And-Monster Summit Part 3
Demon lords and True Dragons
Eve Of Battle
Walpurgis
Wont be posting for about a week
Update on my arm also going on hiatus for a bit
Claymans domain
Milim vs Kyru Tempest
Tempest vs Clayman
Demon king vs Demon Lord
Kyru Tempest
Dragonoid vs Demon.
Milim's apology
Sorry for not posting.
Thanks for 11k views
Adventure of Kyru Tempest
Rimuru's Problem.
Kyru Tempest vs Thomas Andre
Rebuilding Ingrassia
Kyru vs Escanor
Hidden enemy
Kimuru Tempest
Farmus
Christmas special
So i got covid...
The Monster Federation and the Holy Empire
Reason why ive been gone for so long
The Saints Motive

Return of the Great Beast

824 16 0
By Wanderingyoshi

At the furthest part of the fight.

Gabiru is fighting with Hermes but Gabiru manages to win the fight.

"This is my Victory!" Gabiru yells out loud.

"Oh that Dragonewt's got some moves!"

"Could you stop laughing and help me please!?" Hermes ask Midely.

"You fool, you lost hermes. Just sit there and reflect on it!"

"Don't... Ignore me!" Suphia then tries to punch Midely but he catches her punch

"I have not ignored you." He then slams her into the ground.

"Ugh..."

"Suphia-dono!" ("Unbelievable... He's toying around with her. One of the three Beastketeers in half beast form...") Gabiru.

"Now stand. It's been a while since I've had an opponent worth throwing." As Midely says this Suphia slowly starts to regain her ground.

"Who would've thought that someone of your caliber were in Clayman's Army... I thought that guy called Yamza or whatever was supposedly the strongest."

"Yamza... Yamza-dono you say? That personage is in his own way quite strong indeed. But it does not please me to be compared to him. After all, Despite my appearance. I am actually able enough to be Milim-sama's Sparring partner." Midely tells Suphia.

"Mili... What?"

"You don't mean the Demon lord Milim-sama?!" Gabiru yells out.

"That's right. We are the dragon worshippers. I am none other than the head priest Midely!"

"It's not like they've heard your name anyways..." Hermes tells Midely.

"Wait when did?" Gabiru was confused on when Hermes escaped.

"Dragon worshipers... I felt this even before we started fighting you but."

"Oh so you've noticed? We share the same roots."

"Same roots???"

"We are Dragonewts just like you sir. The difference is that instead of evolving from Lizardmen, We are the descendants of dragons that changed into human form and mated with humans." Midely explains to Gabiru.

"But almost none of us can bring ourselves back to our original form. We are almost like humans at this point." Hermes also explains.

"What in the world..." Gabiru was super confused at this point.

"Almost like humans huh? Certainly your strength does not seem to come from the Magicules. But rather from honing your techniques."

"Oh you've got sharp eyes. But that's right. Many majins determine their 'Rank' by measuring and comparing their magicule amount with each other. That might certainly serve as rough estimate. But tthose who merely rely on their innate power will never grow beyond it. True strength lies beyond what the eye can see. Combat proficiency is the only Unique and clear index. No matter if it is a human or a majin." Midely explains to Suphia.

"I see... Then I've learned my lesson. So in short that means I can become even stronger." Suphia tells Midely.

"Indeed. You truly have a promising future. All right now while I am glad we could forge such a great relationship with one another sir and miss. This is still a battlefield we are on and we are still enemies for the time being. So what will you do?"

"We will resume our fight from where we left off!"

Back at Alvis and Yamza.

Both Yamza and Alvis are clashing their weapons together.

"Hahaha! I expected nothing less. One of the beastketeers matching me in a duel! But I'll be winning this one."

("Doppelganger! My mirror bracelet is an artifact that creates an identical clone of the user. As long as we are equal in power you won't stand a chance the moment it becomes two on one! This is the end Golden Snake Horn Alvis!!") Yamza.

"Nice try!" Someone yells out.

The Gobta slashes at clone.

"Tch. Who're you!?"

"I am Gobta! Pretty cowardly move to pull in a duel ain't it?"

"Oh my so you were that weird presence I felt in my shadow."

"Sorry but it was Benimaru-san's orders. now then Goblin riders!"

"Even more reinforcements. And what's with their appearance's!"

"Rare Skill 'Unify' Enables merging with wolf partner." They basically turned into centars but on a wolf.

("Predicting the movement's of an unknown species is difficult. It's dangerous to leave them be.") Yamza.

"We're cleaning up all the other enemy majins. But don't go after Yamza. He's to tough."

Then all of a sudden Yamza slashes at Gobta but he dodges down.

"Eek!? What the hell now your taking a swipe at me!"

"Of course. You may look like a joke. But you've got to be a commanding officer."

He then slashes at him again. But Gobta dodges again.

"He dodged again. This can't be dumb luck."

"Is that clone the ace up your sleeve?"

"Eye!? Oh shit this is-"

"If that's all you had then it's pathetic. Extra skill. 'Celestial Snake eyes' Poison, Paralysis, petrification. Afflicts whatever they gaze at with several abnormal conditions

"I can't resist it... My right hand is paralyzed! And what the hell is going on!" A giant tornado is swirling around Alvis and Yamza. Then all of a sudden Alvis has changed her form. into her true form.

"Wait! Alivs-san your lighting is going Haywire! Have you not noticed that your allies are here too!?" Gobta yells out.

"Yes but you better run quickly. Once I am like this. It is difficult to restrain myself."

"Everyone retreat!!"

("Leader of the three Beastketeers Golden Snake Horn Alvis. I heard that she's normally just in a commanding position specializing in logistic support at the rear. But that can't be right. She's beyond imagination!") Yamza was utterly defeated.

"Surrender and I will take you prisoner and guarantee you your life."

"All right... I accept your... Uh?"

("MY paralyzed right arm is moving on its own... What is this? Some sort of rob. I don't remember bringing this... Don't tell me.") Yamza.

"Stop! Please stop! Clayman-sama!"

Alvis looked super confused and conflicted on what she was seeing.

"Aaack!!"

("He never trusted me. In the end I was just another one of his puppets.")

"Hey! What just happened!"

Then Yamza suddenly started to grow.

At Midely.

"I declare a temporary Ceasefire!! I sense something terrible!"

"This can't..."

"This is...!? Charybdis!! Tsk."

("My celestial snake eyes have little effect on such a huge target huh.") Alvis.

"Annoying! Clayman you piece of Shiiiit!"

("It's not working. It's regeneration is really to poetent. I can't deal a fatal blow. At this rate we'll all be. Annihilated...") Then Charybdis throws its tail towards Alvis. But suddenly its tail was cut off.

"Huh?!" Alvis was wondering what happened.

("He sliced it. And now its halting its regeneration with black flames too!?") Alvis.

"My bad I was planning to play with you once you had fully formed but I'm on a tight schedule myself." Benimaru appeared out of no where saving Alvis. Then suddenly he throw a made a giant orb of black fire around Charybdis and killed it instantly.

"Are you kidding me? It's over..."

Benimaru turned around and looked at Alvis and smiled while his sword was on his back.

Chapter 81: The wight king. wanted to add this since this chapter is pretty short.

Back at Phobio

"hoho... How surprising. I did not expect them to defeat Charybdis this easily." Footman says.

"Right? Even we wouldn't be able to defeat it! Alright then." Tear then kicks Phobio in the chin. "You're so persistent, Mister Panther! As fun as this has been let's call it off here."

"Clayman's forces are already in tatters. We must report this unfortunate state of affairs to him. So if you'll excuse us."

Footman then jumps into the air and slashes down with something almost killing both Phobio and Geld but something protected them.

"Looks like they got away but what protected us." Then they both looked up and see a bit of darkness just floating there and then it zooms back towards Kyru.

"I see. My master has protected us. But. Lord Benimaru. Can you hear me? The clowns have fled."

"Got it. We've confirmed their involvement in the invasion that should be enough. Geld I need you to take charge for a bit. there's one last guy that we gotta deal with. Let me handle him."

"Roger that."

("Footman was the one that led the assault on the orc village. Normally I would imagine he wanted to end them himself right away.") Geld.

"I see he's not one of those commanders that always follows his impulses."

"Sorry geld. I've been holding you back."

"That's not true. We may have lost the fight. But we're still alive which all that matters. Next time we just have to seize victory."

"I can't believe it. Deafeating charybdis..."

"Did you just say Charybdis! That monster that possessed that idiot Phobio body. You're saying he came back?"

"Uh no... He did come back but he got wiped out right away."

"What!?"

"Calm down. Its power was only a fraction of the real one's. It looked like it was using Yamza as a core for it's power. With that said there's no way any normal Majin would be able to defeat two of those at the same time. A monster like that would definitely be... Disaster class."

"Hey. It looks like you've been keeping my friends Company."

"Lord Benimaru!"

"What's going on here?"

"These people are the holy knights of the Dragon Faithful. They're Lady Milim's Subordinates."

"What? Lady Milim's?! So they're not our enemies?"

"Alright let me get this straight. While clayman's forces have already been destroyed. Do you still have the will to fight us?"

Hermes was shaking his head violently shaking NOPE.

"If you're asking me if I plan to continue this fight then no. But if you ask me if I have the will to keep fighting then yes. In fact I would even say I would like to fight you." Midely explains to Benimaru.

"I see. Then it seems like we're on the same mind set."

"Woah that would be unwise!!" Suphia says but was fidgeting around.

"I agree Lord Benimaru!! If we were to fight them here. Lady Milim would definitely say something like "I wanna join too" That would be a real catastrophe for Tempest!!"

"I got it I got. There's certainly no point in fighting here anyways. Besides. If I were to fight I'd better get ready to kill him. Or else I would end up being the loser."

"Perhaps. But I don't think I would be able to endure that attack that obliterated that Charybdis. Although I am confident that I could beat you before you get to use it."

"Oh is that so?" Both Benimaru and Midely were smiling at each other.

"Ah right. There was something I wanted to ask one of you. How in the world did your reinforcements get here? I don't think you would have been able to make it here in time unless you used something like teleportation magic."

"Ahh about that..."

Flashback.

"It would be too dangerous to send troops with magic." Shuna tells Rimuru.

"It's because they'll be exposed to a huge amount of Magicules as they travel through extradimensional space right? I (Professor Raphael) Just invented Legion magic. It can protect a targeted group of individuals."

"Just now?!" Benimaru yells out.

"Of course I haven't tried this out yet. So I haven't been able to confirm that it's safe. But I won't force you to do this if you don't want to. But If you place your faith in me. I will send the entire army to the battlefield all at once."

Flashback ends.

"Well it's natural for you to be surprised. But even as his subordinates we were quite surprised our selves."

"Are you serious? Inventing Legion magic that completely defies our knowledge of magic so far right on he spot!? Is even a thing possible."

"Anything is possible with our great leaders!"

The time has come at this banquet whence the demon lords gathered. The deplorable clown's antics shall be made bare!

("Several hours after the start of walpurgis banquet of the Demon lords. Clayman continued his plea.") Rimuru.

"And so I received this testimony from my Subordinate... 

("According to his testimony. Demon lord Karion tempted me and Kyru to become a demon lord and demon king. Allured by the status of being a demon lord we came up with a plan to get the souls needed by releasing the seal on veldora. The kingdom of Falmuth was  chosen as the sacrificial lamb. And t hen we success fully baited them into attacking us. And at around the point when blood came to be shed Veldora rewoke as we'd anticipated. The kingdom of Falmuth was obliterated. Although we rejoiced that we could become Demon lord/King. He then told us this. "So the truth is that there's a limit on how many Demon Lords can exist at one time and we are already at that limit. But I really want to help you become a demon lord. Say Rimuru. Let's kill Demon lord Clayman together. Then we'll have one open spot. And you'll be recognized as one of us.") Rimuru.

"Is what he said." Clayman says to everyone. "Also my subordinate Mjurran was the one who reported all of this to me through magical communication. But unfortunately she is no longer with us. Which is because the savages over there Kyru and Rimuru. Oh what happned to Poor Mjurran even I'm shedding a tear." Also Idk why but he calls her Mjurran so yeah.

("Like hell we would you dumb ass! That story is pure fiction. Myuran is still alive among other things...")

"Hey clayman. Setting aside the validity of what you said for now. Why isn't carrion here? The most important one in this? Surely he's the one we should be interrogating instead of these Young Majins? Demon lord Dagruel ask.

"That can't be done Dagruel. As you may already know Eurazania is in shambles. After hearing about Carrion's plot Milim flew into a rage. Burring him along with the rest of his country. She acted out of consideration for me. But the non-aggression pact between demon lords does exist." Clayman explains to Dagruel.

("She's in a tricky position until we can get more conslusive evidence than a testimony. So I've sent my troops into the ruins of Eurazania to investigate. Isn't that really just an invasion?") Ramiris.

Idk why but its Carrion and Karion so yeah don't blame me.

"But I assure you that we will procure and bring forth Evidence of the plot. There fore I hope that we can wait before we decide how to punish Milim. that's all I have on this matter. However I was hoping that we could decide here and now. How to deal with this Impudent slime and human who dares to call him self a demon lord/king."

"Well then let's hear from our guest."

"You're a goddamn liar. You said your name was Clayman right?" Kyru ask.

"What?"

"Let me explains something to your thick ass skull. Myuran is still alive for one. Also I have no interest in the status that comes with being a Demon king. And in any case carrion doesn't seem to be the scheming type."

("That's for sure") Frey.

"Hah! Who do you think would believe such a flimsy excuse? You may have gained some confidence with Veldora on your side. But in the end you're just a human that can't do anything without the dragon."

"That's where you're wrong I am far stronger than you are. Sure we may ride on his coattails somtimes. But us 3 have simply been friends even before all of this happened.

"Fri?"

"Besides I'm not the only one with flimsy evidence here. Your evidence rest only on your subordinates reports yeah? And you said that she was killed? You can't call that evidence! Oh and Myuran is under our protection. So even if we brought her here and now I don't think she'd give you a favorable testimony." Kyru explains to Clayman.

"Hmph! You really would resort to such dirty measures. Let me guess you had some evil spirit posses her corpse didn't you?"

"Your wrong about that. Had my good old friend Rimuru do something. He changed her heart. Her old heart  had a bug inside of it. Clayman could've ended her life any time. Also why would we ever do that. Posses her? The only person who would do that is you Clayman. Just like you did to my brother."

"Tch! You bastard! How much longer are you going to listen to this nonsense! These fools are trying to abuse the might of the Storm dragon!"

"Like I said before!" Kyru then shoots a golden arm at Clayman barely missing his face. "I don't give a god damn about my rank. All we want to do is live in peace. But do to that we need the help of the humans. That's why I decided to protect them. And if anyone that intends to get in our way that either they be Human or Demon lord or even the Holy church itself is our enemy. Just like you are Clayman!" Kyru explains to Clayman. 

"Damn Kyru's pretty damn good at this." Rimuru says to himself while just enjoying the show.

Kyru then walks up to Clayman staring dead in his face.

"I'm sure that you hate mine and Rimuru guts. But clearly this is something that's between just us two now."

"Hey both of you. Do you really both intend to become Demon lords?" 

"That's right also I'm not the Demon lord. He is." Kyru then points over to Rimuru. "Also we already assumed the roles of the Jura forest Chancellors. To humans that makes us a demon lord in a way."

"Very well then. We've got all the witnesses we need here. If you can beat Clayman right in front of us then we'll let you assume the title of Demon king/lord."

"Keeping it real simple thanks. Much obliged."

("Just wait for us Milim. We'll set you free.")

End of the Chapter.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I gonna be still using chapter 81. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The fight is nearing. Hopefully I'll be able to write the fight scene good but I will see you later in the next chapter. Next chapter: Claymans Domain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 41
Rimuru Tempest, the King of the Tempest Federation Country, who is also a Slime as well as a member of the Octagram (Eight Star Demon Lord). 24...
44.6K 1.5K 21
it going to be a "that time i got reincarnated as slime X eminance in the shadow" . Basicly Rimuru will get bored and will reincarnate in new world...
248K 6.4K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
47.2K 893 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...