•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽

460 33 33
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (J-Hope) - MAMA ●

"What plan?"

Both Jungkook and Seokjin asked together giving each other goofy glances before turning their attention back on you. You crossed your arms, taking in a breath before speaking.

"I have two but let's revise it one by one."

"Whoa two already?" Jungkook gasped.

"Jungkook shut up, let's hear her out."

"Ah hyung don't shush me like a baby. You know I hate being treated like a kid."

Jungkook closed his eyes and whined like he was really unhappy. Seokjin didn't look a little bit bothered and it was clear that they were used to talk this way.

"That's what you are." Jin retorted.

Jungkook seemed to be annoyed, "I am not Seokjin."

"How dare you call me by my name you disrespectful brat!"

Jin fake gasped and pretended to be hurt while reacting dramatically. Jungkook was retorting back like you have never seen before. Their childish sides were cute but now you were getting annoyed because they were starting to get distracted.

"I can call you that Jin, remember my company is better than yours."

"Says the boy who is still learning to be a CEO."

They kept on bickering and you had enough of their bickering. You hissed in a breath, massaging your temples. The only option you had was threatening them and with the irritation they were causing, you could not care if they were your boss or friend.

"The two of you stop talking before I grab this file and smash your heads."

Immediate silence followed after your threat and you were thankful that they were not arguing any longer. They both looked surprised, not used to your informal side but you didn't have time to care. If needed, hitting them was nothing hard for you.

You grimace in both their direction.

"You are straying from the topic. Are we going to listen to my plan or not?"

"Right," Seokjin cleared his throat because he was clearly embarrassed, "sorry."

"Sorry."

Jungkook apologised with a sheepish smile and you waved off their apologies. It was not the right time to discuss such trivial talks when you needed to make a plan to help Seokjin.

So you began explaining your plan to the two males.

"My first plan is to meet Eunji and talk to her about the whole situation. I know that she hates to be a businesswoman and getting married would put a possible stop for her to be a fashionista. I will use these reasons and try to civically talk it out."

"Do you think she'll agree to meet you?" Jungkook asked.

"It will be tough but she's nothing I cannot crack through."

You spoke with determination because you knew how to get on Eunji's nerves. Getting to meet her for a coffee was not impossible. Seokjin thought for a moment before he spoke.

"But why would she agree to your proposal? Like no offence but she seems to hate you and might think it's a trap or something."

"I have thought about it too. And it's okay, I hate her too. But I can offer her a chance to get a modelling contract with both of your influence."

Jungkook and Seokjin looked at one another, trying to think about it deeply.

"Doesn't sound bad actually. Should we give it a try?"

Your boss offered and you would have agreed if not for Jin's hand which raised in the air.

"What was your second plan?"

You grinned, "that is possible only after plan one fails."

Seokjin looked taken aback like he didn't expect you to have a backup plan. Soon there was a small smile on his lips as he crossed his legs.

"How are you so prepared Yuna? I heard you knew about this only today?"

"Guess the situation made me do it."

Jin leaned forward hesitantly, "is Eunji that bad?"

"Don't tell me you are considering to marry her Jin."

You faked a gasp and Jungkook turned to look at Seokjin with wide eyes as well. You were only teasing him but he seemed to be shocked as well, his cheeks turning red.

"I- um, no. Of course not! It's just that I never met her and don't know if the rumours are true."

You noticed him fiddling with the cuff of his coat and you knew he felt guilty. Seokjin had the right to be curious considering how he never saw her and it was only you who met her personally.

"It's okay Seokjin. You are free to judge my exclamations since you never really saw her."

His eyes widened, "I didn't mean that-"

"I know and I understand you. Eunji is not so bad but she is easily influenced by something she admires or anything big. With her stubborn nature, it's hard to convince her to turn back which causes more problems."

Jungkook gave you a pitiful glance and you offered him one of your small smiles, thanking him for the silent comfort.

"Have you heard about the incident about me last week?"

"Of course, I hope you are okay now."

"You are a little late but yes, I am fine. Sir helped me a lot and also, Eunji was dating that guy before."

Seokjin winced.

"That's nasty."

You nodded and Jungkook clasped his hands together, droning a small sound which you couldn't understand but he seemed to have wanted your attention.

"I thought I asked you to call me by my name?"

"In-office? You would not want some weird rumours again sir."

"Rumours?"

Both of them asked in unison and you snorted because they seemed to have equal curiosity.

"Yes rumours. Did you forget the last time everyone talked about me dating the two of you? It was a nightmare to handle them."

Jungkook frowned, "How come I never heard of it?"

"Because," you leaned in and fixed his tie, "the workers keep it among themselves for gossip."

Moving away, you straightened the skirt and pulled it to cover your knees properly. Wearing such a formal and tight dress surely had its disadvantages which always bothered you.

"But you call Seokjin by his name," Jungkook complained.

"That's because he is not my boss. Second, everyone knows we are friends now so it's alright."

You explained and this time, Seokjin sighed in a disappointed manner.

"People have nothing to do than gossip, tsk."

"Agreed." You looked at your boss, "I already faced a horrible time and I don't want it to repeat. Hence I'll keep calling you sir."

He nodded, "I understand."

"But I can call you by your name when we are not in office or where there are lesser people. I hate to be formal."

Jungkook allowed a laugh to escape from his mouth and you joined him, finding nothing funny but feeling a similar feeling. Seokjin cleared his throat, slightly feeling left out in the conversation.

"So are we going on with your plan to meet Eunji?"

"Unless you have another plan, I guess so."

Both Jungkook and Seokjin shook their heads simultaneously, meaning that you needed to follow your plan. Meeting Eunji was something you didn't expect before and it was the last thing you wanted to do.

But looking at Seokjin and Jungkook's troubled faces as they discussed something, you felt your heart-tugging in pity. They already had rough family issues and this marriage could possibly break their friendship apart which you couldn't imagine.

So you were determined to help them no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
206K 14.1K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
707K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...