The official Yandere's X work...

By adventurefan2020

(FINISHED FOR GOOD!) This one-shot book will feature workers of all kinds who go on mini adventures of their... More

More info about the book.
The rule guide for requesting.
Yandere child twin brothers x male babysitter reader
Yandere Schnee Family(Willow, Winter, and Weiss) x Male Faunus butler.
A Christmas one-shot special!
Yandere slime girl x male science assistant reader.
Yandere male child clones x mother scientist reader.
Yandere Mipha x female cook reader
Yandere rich family x male teenage pizza delivery reader.
Valentines Day special one-shot!
Yandere High School DXD x male Nighttime Janitor reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x male orphan child reader.
Yandere Twin sisters x maid reader
Announcement.
Yandere Danganronpa 2 girls x Male teacher reader.
Yandere female flight attendant x male child reader.
Yandere Party girl x Party DJ reader
Yandere Crunchy-roll Hime x female graphic designer.
Yandere Civilians x male soldier reader.
Yandere class x male teacher reader.
Yandere male patient x male doctor reader.
Yandere ????'s x male chef reader.
Yandere Balalaika x male bartender reader.
Yandere female robot x male engineer reader.
Yandere Customer x male Barista reader.
Yandere Femboys x male security guard.
Yandere Female Idols x female assistant reader.
Yandere depressed male teenager x male family friend reader.
Yandere Goddess x male Priest reader.
Yandere female Anthro animal girls x male zoo Janitor reader.
Yandere Charlie x male hotel worker.
Yandere Princess x pet dragon reader.
Yandere female bullies x male class president reader.
Yandere Remnants of despair x male police reader x Yandere Junko and Mukuro.
Yandere family (wife, son, and 2 daughters) x male janitor reader.
Yandere O.R.C. x Male Manga/Hentai store owner reader.
Labor day shorts.
Yandere mall thief x male mall cop reader.
Yandere Liberty Buchanan x male Ranger reader.
Yandere female lifeguard x female swimmer reader.
Yandere Female wolf x Female Park Ranger reader.
Yandere Warriors of Hope x male babysitter reader.
Thanksgiving Special!
Yandere Female bank robbers x male banker reader.
Christmas special!
Christmas special #2
Yandere Cinder and Emerald x male Reporter reader.
Yandere male teen x male reader. (Part II)
Yandere Doll x Male doll maker reader.
Yandere Fem FNAF x male security guard reader.
Yandere female teacher x female student reader
Yandere female soldiers x male general reader.
Valentine's day 2022 Special!
Announcement from me!
Yandere class x male teacher reader. (Part II)
Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.
Yandere Customers x female waitress reader.
Yandere male fan x male youtuber reader.
Yandere female game character x male game designer reader.
Easter Special
Yandere Husband x Wife reader x Yandere Daughter.
Yandere supernatural girls x male paranormal investigator reader.
Yandere Fem private eye x male citizen reader.
Yandere Abigail x male farmer reader.
Special 2022: Yandere Actress x male cameraman reader
Yandere Mermaids x male fisherman reader.
Yandere King x male Servant reader.
2022 Thanksgiving Special!
2022 Christmas Special!
Yandere female actress x child reader.
Finished for good

Yandere Honkai Impact 3 x male butler reader.

5.9K 74 15
By adventurefan2020

Requested by just_snedy

(Y/N's POV)

I was cleaning around the Commander's manor to make sure it is clean when he returns around the wintertime which is only 2 months away. In the meantime, he is usually in the military base commanding his army of Valkyries fighting the Honkai or whatever they are called but I don't ever want to see those guys. Just the thought of meeting them or any of the Valkyries would give me silvers, to say the least, but they don't come here or at least I think so since I only came here a few months ago and never they once stepped foot here so maybe I will see them soon in the winter? Well, I'll put that in the back of my mind, for now, I must focus on cleaning some more.

(Timeskip)

I finally got done with the clean-up and now I can relax for a bit around here before I leave for the day and the daytime servants should be coming right now. Yes sir, I'm the only nighttime servant in the whole manor which is odd but whatever, I have peace, silence, and the ability to talk to myself without anyone coming in and hearing what I'm saying and judging me on that. So, it's a win for me plus the pay is very good so that's fine as well. I went to the kitchen to serve myself so honey crackers with a warm glass of milk on the side sat down on the long table and enjoyed my nighttime snack. I was minding my business when...

*Ding dong Ding!*

I jumped from my seat, I was not expecting any guests of sorts in this hour of the night. My heart was racing and I was rushing to put everything away. I washed the plate, glass cup and put them in the dish rack before running to the front door to see whoever is there. I stop at the doors, straighten out my clothes to make myself presentable, and opened the door.

Y/N- Hello?

"Are you the nighttime Butler?

Y/N- Yes but wha-.......

WHA?! WHAT?! ARE THOSE...

The one with the glasses walked in front of the group and extended her hand.

"Hello. Are you one of the commander's servants?"

Y/N- Yes I am. The names Y/N L/N, at your service.

"Excellent. Then allow me to introduce ourselves. My name is Fu Hua and accompanying me is the rest of the commander's Valkyries. Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei, Bronya Zaychik, Murata Himeko, Yae Sakura, and Theresa Apocalypse."

Are these really the commander's Valkyries I heard so much about, I heard stories about them but never seen them on TV or anything media of the sort but to actually see them in person is making me feel in awe right now.

Y/N- Pleased to meet you, come in, the manor is clean and secured.

Fu Hua- Very well then.

I opened the rest of the door and bowed with the Valkyries entering one by one, I heard chatters amongst them and once they were inside, I closed the door behind me and walked in front of them to the living room. They sat down on the couch and I stood there in case they need me for anything. Man, just when I was about to leave but if I don't stay then I'm afraid I'm gonna get fired for not attending to them so I am not taking chances. 

Fu Hua- So Y/N...

Y/N- Yes?

Fu Hua- Are you the only one here?

Y/N- Yes I am, the daytime servants get here soon and I go home for the day and come back every night.

Fu Hua- I see and how long you have been here? 

Y/N- About three months ago, it's been..interesting.

Raiden- Honestly, I don't know how you do it but you must have great skill keeping this place clean all by yourself.

Bronya- I agree.

Kiana- Either way, I'm glad the commander was wise to hire someone like you to keep this place clean. So, come and relax for a bit, you earned it.

I was a little surprised at this but I took the offer to chill for a while.

Theresa- So come on Y/N, tell us about yourself a bit more.

I chatted with them well into the morning and at that point, I was so tired that I yawned about five times in a row. When I was about to leave, the morning servants came in and were getting ready to serve the Valkyrie girls. I was in the back of the manor to head out when I heard footsteps and I turned around to see it was Fu Hua

Fu Hua- Have a good sleep Y/N. See you tonight.

Y/N- Ok, and say, if you all are here, where's the commander if you don't mind me asking.

Fu Hua- He has some...minor business to take care of in another sector with other commanders so he had us come back here much earlier than originally planned. 

Y/N- I see, well I'm gonna go but it was nice to relax a bit with you guys.

Fu Hua- I can say the same to you too. Well, goodbye for now.

Y/N- Yup. Bye.

I left the manor and walked back to my home, and thinking about the very unusual and bizarre night I had in the manor. 

Y/N's mind- Actually meeting and chatting with Valkyries, I thought a day like that would never happen but...it did. Man, what a night.

(Timeskip)

(Fu Hua's POV)

It was around the afternoon and the other Valkyries and I are minding our own business but at the same time keep speaking about the servant Y/N L/N. I keep trying to think about something else but something about him is making that impossible, I mean he is a charming one and surprisingly a little wise. So, I had to confirm something to make sure we are all in the same picture. So I walked to the living room with everyone sitting down, eating some sweet treats and milk tea. They looked at me with a bit of wonder and this was my chance.

Fu Hua- Everyone, I wanted to ask all of you a single question. What do you think about the servant Y/N L/N?

Their cheeks blushed and I felt mine did too.

Kiana- Well, he is definitely a handsome man almost like the commander. A face that backs it up with charm, wit, and humbly.  

Fu Hua- ...I...See. What else?

Raiden- I think he proved himself to be a superior servant than anyone else in this manor and that is saying a lot for me.  Plus...he is pleasant to talk to.

Bronya-  I agree with both statements, plus I can tell he is an honest man with humble intentions.

Murata- He does his job well and goes above and beyond based on what he told us and I see no lies in his words at all so he is an honest man.

Yae- All I can say is that he is not what you expect from a typical servant that's for sure.

Theresa- I can feel his desire to explore and learn many subjects but he can only dream of it but the fact he spoke about means that the fire has not died out. That's admirable.~ 

So all opinions are positive for him and I got something of my own to share as well.

Fu Hua- I can't explain why I feel nothing but pleasant feelings towards him but it's so strong and it grew on me in a very short amount of time, it shocked even myself. But regardless, I want to see him again and again. Who is with me?

Everyone nodded their heads and we reached our hands to officially make an oath.

Fu Hua- Then, this day forwards we swear to protect Y/N at all costs and make sure he has no distractions that can take his attention away from us.

Kiana/Raiden/Bronya/Murata/Yae and Theresa- Hoorah!

Then that was settled then...we shall have a new man to protect and this time...

Fu Hua's mind- We will make sure to have him in one piece.~

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

As time went on and on, Y/N and the Valkyries got to know one another more and more, which only deepened their fondness for the servant. Fu Hua oversaw all operations of theirs and each Valkyrie girl was assigned different tasks of ensuring Y/N's well-being. Kiana and Raiden were in charge of the security of the manor but of course with Y/N being number 1 in the protection list. Bronya and Murata were the ones who kept Y/N company when he is going around cleaning the manor, talking, and a little bit of flirting from them. Overall, the ones who keep him busy in a case when one of them has to go..." take care of business". Lastly, Yae and Theresa help Y/N expand his knowledge of the world and help him explore many subjects he never knew existed, basically his personal tutors. Overall, Y/N has unknowingly caught the hearts and attention of the Valkyrie girls and they don't intend to let him out of their sights and hands. You know how Y/N is expecting the commander to return in winter? Well...he's not gonna show up for that or in fact...Not at any time at all. Let's just say the Valkyries had a "disagreement" with the commander and it resorted in...blood. But Y/N will never suspect them of murder but he will question why he is super late for his return but the Valkyries will think of a plan to make him forgot about him and focus on them more and more. Y/N will learn soon as to why he should've taken another job somewhere else but in time he will learn this truth but for now...he is in peace.

Kiana/Raiden/Bronya/Murata/Yae/Theresa and Fu Hua- You're safe here with us Y/N...Always safe with us.~

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have yourselves a good day or night. See ya'll later! :) :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 194 11
(y/n) is a child who was born in a dead world. The world is dead and hell is crowded letting the dead rise from their graves, all he knows is a bunke...
37.6K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
119K 487 6
[DISCONTINUED] Read le title. Have a read or two ya stinky pervs (jk, love ya). I'm currently not taking any requests. I've never done any lemons or...
597K 995 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭