Dr. Beast and his Inamorata

By crazy_writer_97

#1 in Doctor series "Doctor!!" A soft, warm, and euphonic voice of Dr. Ishaan came from very behind me. I wh... More

1. An Accident
2. First Day
3.Night Duty
4. Surgery and Surgery and Surgery
5. Life or synonym of the wife...
6. Mystery
7. Respirating wall
8. Cold War
9. First Compliment
10. Argument
11. Red-Inflammed-Swollen Wrist
12. Damoiseau in distress
13. Planning
14. Ignorance
15. First kiss
16. Strangers to undefinable relation...
17. Questions
18. Fib
19. Tears
20. Messed up
21. Seduce him!
22. Goons attack
23. Hakuna Matata!
24. Love bites
25. Love no! lustboy...
26.Disquietude
27. Like girlfriend, like boyfriend.
29. Kitchen mess-A
30. Kitchen mess-B
31. Day of astounds...
32. Nasty desires...
33. Quarrels
34. Moans and groans
35. Dr. Adi...get well soon
36. Funfair
37. Well-wisher
38. Kidnap!
39. Indignation, Curiosity, and Guilty.
40. Inamorata!
41. Inamorato!
42. You are made for me...
43. Final Cliffhanger
44. Ishaan
45. Ishika
Epilogue-Men are men
New Book
Adi and Rosh
Ishaan-Before we met.
Bonus Chapter: Ishaan's silent lovers!

28.BANG! BANG!

4.1K 236 30
By crazy_writer_97

Ishaan Sharma's Point of View :

"Aditya!" I whispered. "Adi!" I touched my knuckles on my closed room door from outside. Though I was knocking slowly, but not that too, that a man who hadn't slept can't hear it. Cause, I left the room maybe a minute or two ago not more than that.

After setting our bed on the middle of the terrace, I thought to decorate it with rose petals, patterned in a large heart shape... thence realized I didn't get the bedsheet. I can even set on a mattress directly, but the habit of doing things perfectly made me climb down, walk to my room, and fetch one. Now. I stood in front of my room knocking on the door.

"Adi! open the door. Man." After a minute, he opened yawning wide mouthly. 

"What?" he whisper-barked.

"What were you doing? I was knocking past a minute."

"What will a single man do in a room at midnight, Shaan?"

I raised my brow with suspicion then narrowed my brows, "Watching porn!"

"Argh! Shitty brain with shitty thoughts. A single man in a room will sleep at the midnight. Obviously." He said shaking his head with disgust and crinkled his nose. 

"Even though. Logically...I am true." 

He eyed me from head to toe and beamed. "So were you missing me that's why you came back to sleep with me?"

"It's your misapprehension. I wanted a bedsheet." I addressed.

"Oh!" He gave me a hard look still blocking my way into my own room. I tried to get in the room, but he slammed the door on my face. What the... "Adi! Open the door." No response. He is rising me heckles tonight. I turned to and fro. I can't disturb Chaya, she might be in deep sleep and if I take one from Granny's room, Ishika will get to know about my small surprise. It might be small but the surprise is a surprise, right? So...I added, "please! Adi." In the end, knocking on the door.

He opened and threw a white bedsheet on my face saying, "I don't like these disturbances. You woke me from a deep sleep." I ignored his protests and climbed the stairs. Already, it's quite late. Time is passing which means I am wasting my moments to spend with Ishika. Let me add I am very much desperate to take her juicy plump lips and suck very hard. Very very hard. 

I texted her, once I decorated the bed with rose petals in a heart shape. I didn't fill inside of the heart as my heart didn't let me pluck the further flowers. There is a double flight square-shaped cage with a pair of fantail pigeons on the roof. I placed the cage just beside the terrace entrance gate. Their cooing voices aroused the romantic weather on the terrace.

I waited for her for five long minutes, then went directly to Granny's room. I saw Granny and Ishika discussing something very deeply. My lips curled up watching them...I stepped inside the room and cleared my throat. 

"Yeah. Yeah take her and go, my lovely grandson." The moment we stepped out, I lift her in my arms.

"Dr. Ishaan!" She gasped after calling my name, astound. Then smiled with that one type of smile which not only curls up her lips but also sparkles her eyes, that enamored one...that one which filled just with love, only love. She circled her arms around my neck.

Carrying her in my arms, eyeballing each other I climbed the staircase. After passing the terrace door, I turned around to lock the door before placing her on her foot. 

"Oh my god, beautiful. Just beautiful" I grasped she might be admiring the bed I set for us. When I turned and found her gaze was sparkling by watching those fantail pigeon couples, my heart dropped.

"Granny likes bird pets," I added. 

"They are Beautiful!" She mumbled watching them.

"Yes." I kissed her cheek. We both stood staring at them. One of the pigeons nuzzled its beak around the neck of the other one, which was bigger in size than the former. She turned at me beaming brightly.

 "Are they a couple?" 

"Yeah. The smaller one is female and the bigger is male," I labeled and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest watching their little makeout session.  

The female pigeon continued nuzzling to the male pigeon's neck. Later the male pigeon took the female pigeon's beak in his mouth and sucked it, and kept it without letting her beak go, swinging front and back. "Oh my god! They are kissing!" she jumped with excitement. 

"Yes!"I replied, my lips curled up with a joyous smile watching her juvenile excitement. She is bubbly. "And I think, we should also do the same. You nuzzle my jaw and neck I will take those lips in my mouth and kiss you."

"Ok..." she cut off whirling around when her eyes landed on our heart-shape decorated bed. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "This is more beautiful. Cute. Thanks, Dr. Ishaan." 

"It was my pleasure, inamorata!" 

We both lied down, staring at the twinkling dark sky. I used a pillow while offered my arm as her pillow. Around our bed, there were many roses and flower pots. The pleasant smell of roses overwhelmed the air of the terrace and also fired my hormones with a thrill of concupiscence. I turned to her side, she was constantly smiling or one could say blushing.

"Let's start!" She nodded and planted a kiss on the center of my jawline. 

"Ouch!" she hissed rubbing her lips. "Your stubble is pricking my lips," she complained. I chuckled and rubbed my jaw over her lips. In return, my aggressive kitten took my jaw skin between her teeth and bit it...I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her up. Her body collided with mine, I lost my senses. 

I think Adi's concern was true...I might end up doing hanky-panky with her, tonight. 

I traced my lips over the midline of her neck, jawbone, then returned to her lips. I was ready to take her lips...

BANG! BANG! 

We both heeded towards the source of the voice, the door. 

"I will check." I left her and stood. I walked to the door, unbolted, and opened it slightly, to keep the privacy of my excited inamorata.  "I expected!" I shouted watching the elephant seal standing with a packet of chips, choco chip cookies, muffins. "What say?" 

"Snacks." He replied, grinning from ear tip to ear tip. 

He vowed to himself, to annoy me. 

"I thought you both might get hungry while talking the whole night. So, I thought...why don't I parcel some snacks to you people." 

I snatched those packets of snacks from his grip and shouted, "Fuck off!"

"Good night. Partner." He shouted to Ishika. Partner! my foot. 

"Good..." before she finished the word with night, I slammed the door and locked it. 

"Fucking Bastard, scoundrel, elephant..." muttering curses I walked back and sat down in front of her, throwing the packets of snacks on the floor beside our now; rose-petals-scattered-bed. She pressed her lips tightly... to suppress the giggles.

Ahh! I remember she also enjoyed irritating and annoying me. 

I glared at her, twitching my jaw muscles. 

"Ehem", clearing her throat, she lifted herself on her knees and crawled to that snacks package. "I think we should eat..." Before she had reached her favorite cookies packet I yanked her towards me. She stumbled and fell on me. I grasped her waist and made her sit on my lap. I pointed at those fantail pigeons couples, "Shall we resume?" I asked...she nodded, her eyes gaping me with a pure form of innocence that peaked the circulation of my hormones. She nuzzled her lips around my neck..."Hmm...I want to taste you, now. Inamorata." We breathed heavily against each other lips. Our warm breath drying our randy lips. I almost reached her lips...

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

"Shanu baby! Water." Adi yelled from behind the door. 

"I think tonight, he will be taking the last breaths of his life!"

I shifted her from my lap to bed. I stood stiff on my legs and tramped to the door with indignation. I opened it howling, "Adi! I swear to God, I will..." I trailed off to find no one other than a water bottle on the topmost step. I grasped it and ambled back to the bed with a water bottle. "He ran off!" I muttered.

She rolled her lips in...still she lost her withholding capacity of chortles and duck her face in the pillow and bust a gut. 

I think it's time to teach her a lesson... I doffed my t-shirt and laid beside her, meanwhile, she continued laughing her ass off. I crept and brushed my body against hers. She spun around. I impounded her between my arms. She gave once-over to my shirtless body, with dropped jaw and eyes agape. Smirking by watching her horrified expressions, I descended further, erasing the distance between our lips, "close your mouth, inamorata. I don't want your mouth to get infested with flies." She sealed her lips. "Want to feel me?" I mumbled against her ear and grazed those projections of her head which turned dark red in color. I clasped her ear lobe between my lips and sucked it. She bit her lip, her breath turned feeble. 

"Dr. Ishaan!" She moaned. I grazed my lips behind her ear then halted at the crook of her neck. I sucked her skin with pleasure. She tilted her head away, letting enough space to fit my wide lips and nose against her neck. "Hmmm...." Her moans encouraged me to torture her more and more. I licked her soft skin with my tongue. "S-stop!" She shivered... I didn't. I don't want to. "P-please!" She added.  I made my way to another ear and repeated the same. "Dr. Ishaan!" Her lips let out a trembling moan while her body arched back.

"Moan just Ishaan, inamorata! Just Ishaan!"

I took her hand and placed it on my bare chest. Then traced her hand slowly with passion all over my abs. Her touch made my muscles tense and contracted with her touch. Though I was warm, hard, and tough, her cold and soft palms melted me. My gaze drifted back to her lips. She was holding her lower lip still in between her teeth. 

"Release them, Ishika." I gestured to her lower lip using my eyes. I leaned and touched her lips with mine when...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!!!

Fucker!

I quirked my lip corner, "Let's ignore that, motherfuck..." I cut off when my only sister's extremely concerned yells reached my ears.

"Kiddo! Kiddo. Please open the door." 

Only she was left to disturb my fucking kissing session.

I exhaled sharply, picked my t-shirt pulled on, and strode to the door. The moment I unbolted it, she kicked the door, widely opened then jumped inside hugging me tightly, "Adi called and said you suddenly got emotional and left the room crying, I was tensed so I came to check on you..." She trailed off when she noticed something, precisely Ishika over my shoulder. "Small Kiddo!" She narrowed her eyes and glanced at her, astound. Then at my roasting body. Aditya! I will stab you this night. The moment she picturized after giving once over to our rose-petals-scattered-bed. "Okay! I got it." She apprehended and moved back.

But I walked to the pigeon couple's cage and pulled out a shovel. "I am going to blow out that bastard's skull," I announced with gritted teeth, clutching the shovel...my knuckles turned beige, I lost my temper.

"No. Stop!" Anu clamped her hands around my belly. "Ishika. Help me!" she barreled to us and clamped my belly from another side.

"You both leave me! I am going to kill that elephant seal." I can't even move an inch, they held me with their most possible strong strength. "I said leave me!" I yelled. I will kill that bastard, motherfucker. He didn't even let me kiss her while doing hanky-panky was the kilometers farthest thing, I assume.

"Shaan. Please. Calm down. I will...I will go and scold him, will beat him. Kiddo please calm down." 

"Leave me!"

"No. No. Dr. Ishaan. Please stop. Please! Understand. I don't have the patience to find another boyfriend."

"What, another boyfriend?" I barked, ceasing my attempts to take steps...just attempt as their grip didn't even let me squirm. 

"I mean...if you will kill him, you will get arrested for his murder and will end up your remaining life in the jailhouse."

Oh, my lovely girlfriend. She has an excellent predicting brain, hasn't she?

"Yes. Yes. She is right. She is right. And. What about me, about Granny, about Van... oh! forget about him. As if you care. And. And what about your nephew."

My sister is framing a family tree...that's great. 

"Wait! you are pregnant?" Ishika queried, letting my belly free of her grip.

"I mean about to come, nephew." My dear sister smiled, lowering her head with abashment. She also let me free.

"So, you wish for a baby boy?" Ishika asked her. She blushed and nodded.

What all I did was moving my head to and fro from Ishika to Anika and Anika to Ishika, mentally calling numbers to calm my anger. 1, 2, 3, 4... 

Anika: "Actually firstborn should be a baby boy, the second one should be a baby girl."

...5, 6, 7, 8...

Ishika: "Aww...so cute."

...9, 10, 11...

Anika: "Even Vansh' has the same opinion as me. But he wants two more, it seems. I said to get them by himself. I can't go through four labor pains..."

Enough!

"Ehemmmm!" A loud throat-clearing voice... as loud as thunder came out deep down from my throat, to alarm my presence between them and making them notice that I was still holding a shovel in my hand.

Anika: "Okay. I will take my leave." She pulled that shovel from my hold and turned around and beamed glancing at pair of fantail pigeons. "Ishika did you see this couple."

Ishika: "Yes. yes. They are so beautiful. Did anyone named them?"

Once again I started my to and fro head movements and resumed my counting...where did I stop. Ahh...umm...yeah...12, 13, 14...

Anika: "No. Not till now. We never got a thought about that. Do you have any better name suggestions!"

...15, 16, 17... 

Ishika: "No Anu. But couple's names will be good. Like honey and bunny...hmm...and babe and baby. Boo and booboo."

...18, 19, 20... If Adi's mischievous disturbance ideas acted like a high-fat heavy whipping cream layer on the cake then their's conversation is acting as a cherry on the cake. 

Anika: "I think we should go with honey and bunny..."

"Why don't you both sit over there and do their's naming ceremony." I passed an excellent idea which they enthusiastically accepted but halted soon after taking a couple of steps to the rose-petals-smeared-bed after a sharp warning voice "Ishika! Anika!" 

"I am leaving." Anu pivoted and wandered off. 

I let out a sigh and laid flat on the bed, controlling my anger. She slowly sat on the bed then crept beside me lying flat. She took my arm, outstretched it, and placed it flat on the bed perpendicular to me then rested her head. 

"Dr. Ishaan!"

"Hmm..."

"Angry!"

"Hmm..."

"They all love you."

"And you."

"I hate you." I chuckled and turned to gaze at her. 

"When you will say 'I love you, 2' to me, Ishika."

"You have to work hard for that. Especially with your behavior towards me." There was a moment of silence occupied between us.

"I am sorry for my parking lot's aggressive, arrogant behavior. Ishika, I don't want to lose you. Sahil is not a reliable man, he might be harmful to you. I have no idea what happened to his fiance... She is missing with no traces. I don't solemnly say that he is responsible but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't consider his involvement in her sudden missing. Ishika, please stay away from him."

"Actually, Dr. Ishaan... I want to tell.." she hesitated, her expressions changed as if something was bothering her. 

"What happened?" I placed my arm around her waist and embosomed her.  

"I..." She stopped. "Actually we decided to have dinner but didn't so I was apologizing about that. And. Don't worry I will...I will maintain distance with him." 

"You sure...you can tell me if...if anything or anyone is bothering you.

"No one is...bothering me," she assured and kissed on my chest.

"Hmm...not in this way. Wait!" She knitted her brows. I sat and pulled out my t-shirt. "Now repeat it," I said taking her back in my embosom.

"No one!" She teased me with a cynical smirk. 

"No my inamorata. Repeat your kissing action." She chuckled and planted a kiss on my bare chest. I spun us, her body resting over mine. "My arm will not be your pillow but my body will be your mattress for tonight. Sleep well, my inamorata!" I planted a kiss on top of her head. 

No hanky-panky just her presence and closeness were enough for the 'Best night' sleep.

She rested her head over my chest. "While this Lubb Dubb is the world's best lullaby...I should say that!"

***** 

I woke up with chirping voices of birds flying far above us in the sky. The sky was dark but without stars. The sweet fragrance of flowers swirled in my nostrils, freshening and enlightening my mood. I lowered my head to see my inamorata sleeping soundly. In two weeks I will make her mine. I stroke my fingers softly on her cheeks. 

I continued my actions, sensing her smooth skin with my fingertips. A few moments later she sniffed and rubbed her nose over my chest. I sneered. Suddenly she lifted her head, opening her eyes. 

"Good morning, inamorata!" She smiled, gazing deep at me.

"No good morning..." she crawled up "...without a good morning kiss," and pressed her lips on mine. More than her I was horny and opened my mouth to take her lips and suck them like how our honey and bunny did last night.  

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Shaanu baby! Shaanu baby!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"I feel rumbling and gurgling voices in my stomach!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Until and unless he is around me I couldn't fulfill my hunger, to kiss Ishika. 

************

Aww...I really pity my dear Dr. Ishaan Sharma. Can someone take away Adi, so that our Ishaan can kiss Ishika with peace?

Hahaha...Most of all my favorite part was Ishika's and Anika's conversation.

Please vote and vote and vote. Comment and comment and comment.

Thanks for your vote and support. Advance thanks for your votes and comments. Keep reading and sharing also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.5K 53
#2 in Doctor series He knew THEY were more than a best friend to eachother. Yet, Aditya left Roshni for his childhood friend. Instead of heartbreak...
8.3K 966 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
202K 10.1K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
2.5M 108K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...