Reincarnation [Rainbow Quest...

By IDrawzStuff

*Characters belong to Favremysabre* So this is a bit of a different story. I had this idea and a friend said... More

Idk A Bit Of Context? I Guess?
Bonus: Hight charts
Ch.1: Who's up this early?!
Ch. 2: A past to miss yet regret
Ch. 3: A Loud Morning
Ch. 4: Beyond or Below?
Ch. 5: Burning Excitement
Ch. 6: for nostalgia's sake
Ch. 7. Dream or Reality?
Ch 8: Scars That Won't Heal
Ch. 9: Back Home We Go!
Ch. 10: Everyone's Concerned
Ch 11: An Escape
Ch. 12: WHERE IS HE?!
Ch. 13: Time To Talk
Ch. 14: Conspiracies
Ch. 15: what?
Ch. 16: fun time :)
Ch. 17: The masks I wear
Ch. 19: it got worse
Ch. 20: story time
Ch. 21: that's gotta hurt
Ch. 22: nightmare
Ch. 23: really? Again??
Ch. 24: a mad scientist
Ch. 25: 'tis but a scratch
Ch. 26: I'm Deadn't
Ch. 27: Preparations
Ch. 28: Lovebirds
Ch. 29: Date And Aftermath
Ch. 30: Visit In Disguise
Ch. 31: Just A Bad Memory
Ch. 32: A Day With Green :)
Ch. 33: The TALK
Ch. 34: Something... Is Wrong
Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????
Ch. 36: I Forgor

Ch. 18: Sick day

2.7K 63 878
By IDrawzStuff

*3rd pov*

It's a rainy day in the kingdom.

There was a very rough storm last night.

Everything is cold and wet...

Mud paints the streets while some colourful figures run along.

The rain drops hit the windows, making wonderful melodies of tapping.

"ACHOO!... Ugh... Damnit."

The peaceful sound gets interrupted by a familiar voice.

Sabre lays in his bed with a big headache.

"uuugh... I should not have stayed out in the rain for that long... *cough cough*..." sabre groans as he sits up in his bed.

He feels weak at the moment and has problems standing up.

He slowly makes his way downstairs, using the wall as a walking support.

He makes it downstairs when a huge pain stings into his head, As a continuous ringing stays in his ears.

" argh... Damnit! I'm dizzy... Come on... I..." he says to himself while grabbing some water and putting it in the furnace.

Sabre sighs to himself and walks over to the table to sit down.

Just as he's about to sit down he hears the Doorbell ring.

>RING RING<

"... Comng... co-coMING!... " he calls to the door and makes his way over.

He opens the door and tries his best to ignore the headache.

"hello... H- oh... Hi green...eh-YOUR ALL WET! YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK. GET INSIDE!..." sabre stresses and drags his wet friend inside.

"hey sabre! How... Am I supposed to get sick from water...?" green steve asks his slow friend.

"sick... Do y'all not get colds...?" the figure in the chicken Pyjama asks.

"no... What's that?" the nature steve asks again.

"I'll just give you the words of Google... 'The common cold is a viral infection of your nose and throat. It's usually harmless, although it might not feel that way. Many types of viruses can cause a common cold.' so yeah. I mostly get colds when I stay out in the rain and it's cold outside... " sabre answers and sits back down holding his face in his hands.   

" oh... Huh...  We don't get sick from weather... But steves do get sick from expired food. "green explains while sabre sighs.

*green beans pov :) *

Sabres acting strange...

He seems tired...

What's he even doing...?

" hey sabre...? Did you... Put something in your furnace? " I asks looking at the unlit furnace.

" hm...? Yeah... Water..." sabre mumbles while still keeping his head in his hands.

Shouldn't there be fire in there?

"uh... You want me to light a fire for you?" I asks already realizing somethings wrong.

"huh...? Did I not...? Oh... Yeah... Please turn it on." sabre mumbles.

He's so quiet. OK.

Somethings wrong.

I'm gonna find out what it is.

But first I'll turn on the furnace.

I light the stone structure and then go to the cabinet to go grab one of those teabags...

" you wanted to make tea right? Which one do you want?" I ask the tired figure.

"uhm... I'd like some ginger tea... That's the... Yellow one..." sabre answers putting his head on the table.

"okay..." I grab one of the small bags with a yellow tag  and wait for the water to boil.

"sabre... Are you feeling alright? You seem a little... Slow... Today." I say with concern.

"yeah yea.... Just... *sniff*Tired is all... *cough*" he responds.

Hmm...

I feel like he's not just tired...

Oh well... I shouldn't question him too much...

Maybe he couldn't sleep.

Maybe...

Oh! The waters boiling.

I take out the hot water bucket and fill it in one of sabres...what does he call them?

Mogs? Mugs? I'm not sure...

They're like flowerpots but with a handle!

It functions like a bottle. You drink stuff out of it.

Mugs are very neat :>

I can fill hot liquids inside without burning my hands! :D

Oh well.

I fill some water in the mug and put the teabag in.

I bring the steaming mug over to the table and put it down in front of sabre.

"... T-thanks..." sabre thanks me but... His voice sounds wierd...

Hm... This doesn't happen to steve's... Is this a human thing...?

It doesn't seem very comfortable for sabre...

"hey birdy? Did you sleep last night?" I ask the quiet being.

"... Yeah... Just... Feeling a little off..." sabre answers while dipping the teabag in and out of the steaming water.

"hm...maybe you should go rest some more... Maybe take the day off?" I offer only to be met with a tired
'meh'

We sit in the kitchen and enjoy some tea.

Sabre asked me to talk a bit about what I've been up to lately.

I know sabre enjoys listening to stories just as much as he likes cuddling.

Those are his Favorit fluff things to do...

Hm... Maybe I should go tell light steve about sabre's health...

He's not doing too well... Hm...

"hey sabre? Do you have a note? I need to send a note to someone real quick." I say to the tired human.

"yeah.... Yeah... In the chest.... Over there..." he answers my request slowly.

I go over and find myself a note.

I write on it:

===note begin===

Hello Light Steve,

Sabre is not feeling too well today and he should get some rest.

I'm tending to him right now... It looks like he's got some kind of human sickness, I do not know the name of the sickness yet, but it seems like it's weakened him quite a bit.

If sabre has had any chores planned today, then come to his house.

Either I'll take care of them or you move the chores to a later date.

Have a wonderful day.

~~Green Steve ^^

===note end===

Ok...that should be good.

"I'll be back in a minute." I tell the basically sleeping figure at the table.

OK... He's very much exhausted.

Oh well.

I walk over to the door and talk to one of the guards.

I tell them that this note urgently needs to reach light steve.

I ask if one of the guards could bring it to the light leader.

One takes the note and runs towards the citadel.

Alright that's good.

I walk back in and find sabre putting away the teabag.

"hey sabre be careful! You're shaking. Are you cold? Go to bed-" I panic seeing him in the state he's in right now.

"calm down. I'm fine. It's just... A cold I guess...it won't be the death of me." he says slowly sitting back down at the table.

"that's it. Go to bed. Yknow what? No. Don't go to bed. I'll carry you up there." I say a little annoyed at sabres words.

He's not okay. And he can't convince me otherwise.

"what?" is all he could say as I lift him up and carry him upstairs.

I put him into bed. I tuck him in.

"stay." I say as I walk back downstairs to get his tea.

I come back upstairs and find sabre sitting on the bed, no longer tucked in.

"here's your tea... Sabre you need to rest... You're sick." I tell him and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"but... I'm not tired...!" he says. Trying to crawl of the bed.

"you might not be tired... But you're weak. So rest..." I calmly say and put him back into the covers.

It's relatively easy to make sure sabre stays put.

He's very small and a lightweight which makes it easier to just put him back...

"but I don't wanna..." sabre whines.

I walk over to his closet, grab a towel and dry my hair. They're still a little wet from the rain.

After they're relatively dry, I walk back over to the bed.

"okay... Here... Maybe this helps..." I say, laying down with sabre and getting comfortable in the bed.

I hug sabre to make sure he won't leave and stay like that until he stops trying to leave.

He struggles for a little... But gives up quite fast... He's exhausted, I can tell.

I wait for a while and he eventually makes himself comfortable and sleeps....

"... Rest up okay...?" I whisper to him and start dozing off myself.

--small time skip--
(as small as sabre :3)

*RING RING*

I didn't even get the chance to fall asleep.

Sabre fell asleep 5 minutes ago...

I should go get the door.

I quietly and carefully get up, trying not to wake sabre in the prossess.

I walk downstairs ans open the door.

"hey green steve, I got your note, is sabre alright?" light steve asks with concern.

"yeah... Well... I'm not sure, he's sick and very weak at the moment, he even had problems walking... He seems very exhausted... He said he'd be alright but... I'm not sure I believe that. I put him to sleep for now... I hope that helps a bit..." I say in a sad tone, explaining the situation.

" oh..well sabre can take as much time as he needs to recover, if you need anything like medicine, you can just ask the guards to get some. I'll come by later to check on sabre again okay? " light says with a smile.

"yeah, I'll be here." I answer and wave him goodbye.

I walk back upstairs and almost bumb into sabre when I turn by the stairs.

"sabre? Why are you awake?" I ask and lift him up again, much to his dismay.

"you weren't there anymore so I saw a chance of escape. :/" he answered, his voice sounding quite raspy.

"d-do you have to carry me everywh-*cough* *cough*... Where...?" he asks me.

"yes... Right now I do. You're weak and you might trip and hurt yourself." I say walking back to the bed.

" I'm not a baby." he argues.

"I never said you were." I answer with a smirk.

"Hm... Maybe you should go take a bath... You're really sweaty..." I say to the figure as I sit him down on the bed.

"I'm not sweaty... You're clothes were a bit wet when you hugged me." he says unamused.

"oh.. Right..." I say awkwardly.

"but... You're right, a shower does sound nice right now... And maybe some fresh clothes..." he mumbles and looks at the bathroom door.

"okay... How about you take a shower and I'll get you some fresh clothes." I suggest as he gives me a smile and stands up.

I can see that he's standing on very wobbly legs.

I stand up and hold him. Making sure he doesn't fall.

He gives me a smile and walks over to the bathroom.

" You wanna wear something warm?" I call over to the person in the room of cleansing.

"uh... Yeah! I have a green hoodie! You can bring me that one and Some shorts." he answeres me.

I do as he says and grab that hoodie and some shorts.

These look comfy enough.

I lay it on the bed and listen to the showers hissing sound.

Hm... My shirt is still a little wet...

I take off my shirt and put it somewhere to dry.

"hey green?" sabre asks.

I give him a small 'mhm?' as I look over to the closed door.

"my clothes?" he says.

"oh? Oh. Right you need those." I laugh and walk over to the bed and take his clothes.

His hand pokes out the door and I give him the clothes.

I wait a few more minutes till sabre is done.

I sit on the bed and sigh...

Ugh... What am I gonna do with you...?

I don't know what a cold is... Well he did explain it vaguely but... I have no idea what to do against it...

My healing won't work cause it's not a wound...

Drinking milk won't work... It's not an effect...

I'll have to ask sabre later.

Speaking of... Is he done yet?

Just as I thought that he comes out the door.

"not a word about the hoodie" he mumbles and walks over.

I look at him in the oversized green hoodie with.... "*GASP!! *BUNNY EARS! AWE!!! THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE ON YOU!" I say in a teasing way.

He sits down looks at me with annoyance and then immediately turns red.

"are... Are you alright sabs?" I ask my smol bean friend :3.

"whew...w-where's your shirt??? 0////0" he says looking like a red steve.

"uh...i put it over there to dry. Is everything alright? You're body temperature is rising to a quite unhealthy amount" I say with concern while putting my hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

Sabre taught me this once.

He said a too high body temperature can be signs of sickness.

"yeah...! Yeah...! I'm good. Just... Uh... *cough* ahem... You caught me off guard *cough cough*" he rambles and just has his stare locked on my chest.

"let's just... Go to sleep. Light steve will come by later to check on you alright?" I say and pull sabre down to lay on the bed with me.

I hear a small 'mhmmm y-yea' from sabre.

I tuck us both in and then make sure we're both comfortable.

Sabre lays there for a minute and eventually falls asleep.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps... Well... I'll rest up as well.

...

..

.

*faceless' pov*
(that's a first)

Okay... I've managed to infiltrate the kingdom again...

I've disguised myself as a random yellow steve.

Ok...now i just need to find sabre, question him and get as much information about the red raven as possible.

Just as I get together my plan in my head I see light steve leave sabres house looking worried.

I quickly slide into an alley and change my disguise to look like the yellow leader.

I walk over to light and start a conversation.

"hello light steve, you look worried... Is something wrong...?" I ask the leader of the guard.

"ah yellow! Hey... Yeah... No... Green steve just told me that sabre has gotten extremely sick. So I'm just worried about him..." light steve says in a sad tone.

"You're worried...? Isn't green one of the best healers of the kingdom? Can't he just heal sabre?" I ask actually quite intruiged.

"well... He would if he could but...sabre got some kind of human sickness, which is completely unknown to us... And aperantly it should get better on its own but... I don't really trust sabre on that front..." light steve says grabbing out a note and looking over it again.

"but...You're one of sabre's best friends... Why wouldn't you trust him?" I ask unsure of the answer.

"well... You know how sabre always puts others feelings before his own? So green and I are worried that he's undermining his sickness so we wouldn't be worried..." light steve answers

"oh... Right I see... Well... What's he doing right now? I've been meaning to talk to him about his fr-... Uh...suggestion to make the citadel... Safer...!" I almost slipped.

Argh I'm am idiot. IDIOT DON'T GIVE AWAY THE PLAN.

DUMB NOODLE.

STUPID DEMON.

UGH

okay.

Enough scolding myself.

" well... He's resting up right now, I'll check on him in like... 3 hours. " light says and looks back at the house with worry.

OK... New plan.

KIDNAP SABRE >:)

THEN QUESTION HIM.

"okay... Guess I'll go home... It's pouring rain like crazy. :/       " I say annoyed at the rain and wish my goodbyes.

Light also says goodbye and we go our seperat ways...

I walk towards the citadel, up to the balcony and change my disguise...

Hm...

Yellow steve...

Yellow steve should do...

I disguise myself as yellow steve and carefuly climb over to sabre's house.

I try my best not to slip so I don't make noise.

I slip several times but don't fall.

Come on... There's gotta be an open window...

I walk along the edges of the house and look for an open window...

Hm... Still nothing...

Oh! Over here! That's... The bathroom... I think.

I carefully climb down.

I'm in the house >:]

Okay... Now I just need to find sabre.

His room.

I sneak hrough the house over to his room.

I take a peak and see that green is sleeping with sabre.

Okay... I'll just n-

Wait wait wait

Go back.

GREEN IS SLEEPING WITH SABRE?!

:0

>:0

No.

Imma steal sabre.

But I can't wake green up... Ugh...

I walk over and check how hard it would be to get sabre out right now...

Okay... Green is hugging Sabre...

I've heard sabre complain about how strong greens hugs are so... Getting that hug lose is a no-go...

Hm...

I could silently teleport... But...

Where?

Oh I'm an idiot.

I'm planning a kidnapping... But I have nowbere to put the kidnapped... :/

Okay...

There's an empty unused room in the citadel... I could use that.

Okay. I'll do that.

Now... Hm... This is gonna take a ton of energy...

Ugh...

I'm doing this for the demons.

Remember.

Follow the leader.

Be loyal.

Okay.

I take sabre's hand and start concentrating on that specific room.

I teleport us without any lightning going off.

Yeah >:D

I did it :D

I look around the empty room and Sabre who I'm now holding in my arms.

Hm...i can't put him on the ground...¦:/

Hm...just for a minute.

I put sabre on the cold stone brick floor and change my disguise to look like the yellow leader again.

I then go to grab some bed covers and pillows. These should do. Ooooooo there's some red wool! I'll take that :)

I take the stuff and walk back to the room.

I find sabre still sleeping, but curled up.

Oh no, he's probably cold... :<

I spread the wool as a kind of bed and put sabre on top.

I then take a blanket and wrap him up nice and warm.

I lay out some of the pillows and make sure sabre's comfy.

:)

Wait.

I'm supposed to be interigating him....

But he's asleep....

And he's sick...

I can't wake him 3:

"hmmm, maybe I should wait for a few minutes... Just in case...!" I whisper to myself.

=+=timeskip=+=

It's been 10 minutes!

I should wake him! >:[

But he's sleeping 3:

...

I need to do something...

I sit down near the sick human and start thinking.

Just then he started stirring in his sleep...

Is he waking up? :)

Nuuuu... He slept so peaceful... :(

I look at the brunet.

His hair covering his face...

Huh... He's not wearing a blindfold.

I just noticed that.

Oh well.

I don't care.

I know how to respect someone's privacy.

"... Sabre?" I ask quietly, unsure if he's actually waking up.

He turns his head my way and says in a rapy voice, "huh? Who... Are you?".

"don't you recognize me...? It's me! The yellow-" I start but get cut of by another raspy tone.

"-oh... Hey faceless." he says relaxing.

"how??? How do you keep on finding out?! And so quick too!" I grunt in disbelieve.

"*cough*you look nothing like the leader.*cough* >¦/" sabre argues.

"eh... How???" I ask in disbelieve.

"*cough**cough* ahem...*sniff*Just stop it faceless... I have a headache... I don't wanna deal with you right now-*cough*..." sabre says in an annoyed tone.

"i-... :(... You're mean..." I say and let my disguise fall.

"I knew it..." sabre mumbles and snuggles into the blanket.

Awe, I can't.

No focus.

interrogation.

"okay. Well, I don't care, now you're going to tell me some stuff about your friend." I demand in a Stern tone.

"what friend?" he asks sheepishly

I.

Oh my origin.

Is he doing this on purpose??

Now that I watch more closely... Is sabre... Shaking...

Hm... He's shaking a bit... Is he cold?... He's rolled up in so many blankets! He can't be cold.

"I'm not telling you anything about them. Now bring me back." he demands in a raspy voice.

Jeez. That can't be good for him...

His voice sounds terrible.

He shouldn't be speaking >:0

"well uh, you're gonna tell me about them whether you like it or not >:/" I say and scoot closer to him.

"*cough **sniff* well... You asked for it." he says and frees himself from the confinement of the blankets.

He crawls over to me and pushes me down on the wool.

" w-what???! "I stutter and look up at him.

"you underestimate me. You thought you kidnapped me, but it's quite the contrary, I kidnapped you :)" he says in an evil tone.

"I... Huh????" I feel my face starting to grow a little red... Oof. No. No Ono.

He grabs some blankets and hugs me, covering the both of us with the blanket.

"now that I have you trapped here... You're my new cuddle buddy." he says and snuggles into me.

"w-.. Huh--I m. - u..mm...im not your buddy ':/" I stutter at a loss for words.

"you are now :3" he mumbles and just snuggles up to me more.

" I... :/... ok." I say having no idea what just happened.

Do I have a new friend???

I.

I have no clue.

I guess I have no choice???

I mean... I have nothing against it... It's just... What will happen if void finds out...?!

I'm dead!
Again!

But... Sabre is so wholesome and baby...

I wanna protect him...

But I don't wanna die.

This isn't 'loyal to the demons' :'/

I don't know what to do...

...

..

.

One little cuddle session won't hurt, right...?

...

... Right?

Nah. It won't.

' :/

I'm sure void won't mind.

WHAT IF HE MINDS!!!!!

okay.

I'll figure this out later.

For now, Sabre is priority.

I sleep.

I look down at sabre already asleep on my chest.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hes so adorable.

How does he exist?!

I wanna pat his little head.

He's so smol.

He's bean!

I need to control myself.

Okay... Just sleep.

------------

And here you have it you honor!
Another simp!

Sorry this is late. I wanted to finish this yesterday but I passed out while writing it. ':/

I hope y'all enjoyed!

I didn't have a good day today, but writing this distracted me for a good while.

Hope y'all have a better day than me! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 779 50
This story was originally adopted from @IcyWillowSong Ever since Sabre created Origin, he's been stuck in a cycle. Determined to save his friends, h...
2.4K 107 29
Sabre has seen everything fall from not only his days in the Steve saga realm but also when Rainbow Steve turned to the darkness and the rainbow hub...
21.6K 536 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
18.2K 863 19
What happens when the past comes back to haunt you? Even though Sabre restarted the timeline, something still felt off. Was it the guilt he felt? Or...