Spoiled Wifey (Taekook)

By Namjoons-Crab

Kim Taehyung- a highschool student who is in his last year of school. his really shy, innocent, and sassy. Je... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
THANK YOUπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapters 10-11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 πŸ“
Chapter 16
HAPPY B-DAY TAETAEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’œ
ANNOUNCEMENTπŸ’œ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20πŸ“
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please Stop The Hate
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Happy V DayπŸ’œπŸŽ‚
Chapter 29
Should I Stop?!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 πŸ“
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 53

4.6K 172 44
By Namjoons-Crab

(Kpop) Old songs or new songs? Which one do you prefer more?

THIRD(POV)

'I still can't believe you own a billion-dollar company and still got beaten by a toddler' Yoongi said as he took a sip of his wine.

It was already night and the house was very peaceful no crying, no squealing, no giggling, no complaints. Just peace and quiet.

The new parents were currently having a family and catching up even though they catch up every day. It was just a night to relax without the kids.

'I'm proud of my nephew, we will be a great CEO someday' Yoongi said.

'Yes he will' said Hoseok.

As he spoke Taehyung stiffen in Jungkook's arms, he moved around on Jungkook's lap making Jungkook let out a low groan.

'Baby stop moving' he whispered in Taehyung's ear, biting Tae's neck leaving a red bite mark.

Taehyung didn't listen and continue moving; he really wanted to find a comfortable. He wasn't moving on purpose, he just wanted comfort.

Jungkook groaned tightening his hold on Taehyung. Kook buried his face in Taehyung neck to hide the expression of pure pleasure on his face. He was hard.

Taehyung felt the hardness underneath him, I mean why wouldn't he, it was poking his ass.

'Koo it's poking me' Taehyung whispered to Jungkook. Kook was so done with his wife, he told him to stop earlier and now he is complaining.

'This is your fault beautiful, I told you not to move' kook said still with his eyes closed trying to soften his hard-on. But it was hard when his wife's big and soft ass was on top of him.

Jungkook died internally because instead of softening he was getting more turned on. 'Fuck' he thought.

'Calm down Koo I'll help you after this' Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek.

Nodding Jungkook Obeid his wife, he calmed down a little bit. Back to the reason why he was tensed in the first place.

To put it simple, Taehyung had spoken to his husband about how he feels about their kids taking over the CEO positions when the times.

They both agreed that their children will not be forced to take over the company if they don't want to. And absolutely under no circumstances will they fight to take over the company.

They are free to decide what is that they want to do with their life. So he was a little sensitive when it came to that topic.

While Taekook was having their little heated moment, Jin left to bring more food.

He came into the room with a trait filled with home-cooked food and water. He seated himself on Namjoon's lap 'still feeling salty about your defeat babe' he asked as he kissed Namjoon's cheek.

Namjoon didn't respond, he just gripped Jin's butt and drank his wine like water. He was going to regret that later.

Today was the day to get drunk. The top was getting drunk but the bottoms were not drinking because it didn't feel right, after all, they breastfeed their kids. They didn't want to pass anything unnecessary and harmful to their children.

Seeing his reaction to the remark the game room erupted into a fit of laughter.

Jin gave Namjoon a quick kiss on the lips to make him feel better. The room fell into a comfortable silence.

Hoseok then remembered something 'do you know how much money was spent the past few months' he asked them.

Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung started to look around the room, not making eye contact.

Yoongi who was unbothered carelessly said 'about 1by he said taking a sip of his wine. Jungkook and Namjoon we're also unbothered, they just wondered were they wife's spent so much money on.

Hoseok on the other hand was a little bit bothered because that was a lot of money to spend, and money doesn't grow on trees.

(You a billionaire why you crying. I should be crying, I'm average poor)

'That's a lot of money' he said staring at his husband, who just shrugged his shoulders. 'Baby it's just 1b it's no big deal' Yoongi said.

'We won't go bankrupt anytime soon. We have enough to buy many islands, yachts, houses in all the places we visit, a beach, private planes for everyone in the family, buy at least two or more airports, etc. the list goes on'

Yoongi finished his speech, smirking at his husband who was just starring at him. To break him out of his daze Yoongi leaned in and gave Hoseok a rough kiss, breaking only when Jimin moved in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi gave Jimin his signature gummy smile 'are you sleepy' he asked as he caressed Jimin's head leaning him more on his chest.

Jimin nodded he was tired but excited, the things he ordered would be arriving any day now so he couldn't wait until they get home.

Hoseok kissed Jimin, their lips molding together. Breaking the kiss Hoseok ruffled Jimin's hair then kissed his cheeks 'go to bed, we will be there in a few' he said.

Shaking his head Jimin shoved his head deeper into Yoongi's chest wanting more of the safety feeling he feels whenever he was seating on one of his husbands.

'I'll *yawn* wait' he said closing his sleepy eyes then opened one of them to look at Yoongi who was giving him a stern look.

Not wanting to face the stern look Jimin closed his eyes and pretended to sleep snoring slightly. Yoongi shook his head he was done with his wife fighting his sleep.

He easily lifted Jimin in a bridal style and bid goodnight to everyone walking out the room with Hoseok following behind.

'Meow meow *yawn* I'm not sleepy' Jimin said yawning clearly sleepy but he won't admit it. Hoseok rolled his eyes at his wife, Jimin was just too stubborn.

'I don't give a fvck, you sleeping and that's final' Yoongi said getting out of the elevator making his way to their room.

Jimin pouted and hit Yoongi's chest 'you are so mean' he said complaining. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

'Guess what baby, I don't give shït. Your little punch won't make me change my mind' he said placing Jimin on the bed, while Hoseok checked on their little football players.

After making sure that their kids were good and not uncomfortable, Hoseok went back to the room and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Yoongi on the other hand was singing Seesaw as he hugged Jimin to sleep.

(Stream Seesaw)

'Yoongi' Jimin called out, voice heavy with sleep.

'Yes, my love' Yoongi said looking at the baby monitor on the bedside table, where the screen showed their kids sleeping in their perspective beds.

'I love you' he said giving Yoongi a good night kiss.

'I love you too baby'

Hoseok walked into the room with a towel hanging loosely on his waist, as he used another towel to dry his hair. Looking over at his two lovers he saw them both knocked out.

Shaking his head he covered them more with the covers and made sure they were comfortable.

After changing into his sleepwear which consisted of only Nike sweatpants, he joined his lovers on the bed.

Before he was completed gone his phone dinged, checking it showed a notification.

Mr. Jung this is a confirmation that your order of 9 vehicles sets has been placed. 3 Lamborghini, 3 BMW, and 3 Tesla Model X have been placed. Along with another set of 9 vehicles kids car, the same brand as the other 9.

(Money currency is in dollars)

The receipt

Order

3 Lamborghini Urus ........ $654,027
3 BMW i8 ........ $442,500
3 Tesla Model X ........ $389,970
3 Lamborghini Urus Kids Car...$654,027
3 BMW i8 Kids Car ........ $442,500
3 Tesla Model X Kids Car ........ $389,970

Total: $2,972,994

Credit Card
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-7839

Name on Card: Jung Hoseok
Name of order placer: JungMin Jimin

Phone number: XXX-XXX-3912
Address: 1890 Butter Ave. HN, XX45

For Customer Service Dial: 1-300-Shoke-Da-Hoe

Hoseok sigh putting the phone back down on the table. Tune in giver he stared at his wife's sleeping face.

Kissing his chin he softly asked 'what am I going to do with you'.

—————————————

Baby rooms layout.

Taekook (4beds)
Gucci, TOPMAN

NamJin
Givenchy, Visvim

Yoonminseok (3beds)
Cartier, Gucci

Anygays

Bye Moon's ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 904 8
Where Jungkook, the ex-husband of Taehyung, who died after a horrible car accident sees how he's slowly replaced....
484K 17.8K 22
Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole it?!" "Grandma I'm a guy so it's okay. Ev...
162K 4.9K 37
[ ππŽπ“ π„πƒπˆπ“π„πƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his everything in a very short time where taehyu...
271K 9.7K 32
"𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞." Taehyung's wolf said. "I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time.