The Devil's Work || Yoonseok

By mygmarkie

Yoongi was forced to go out to some stupid club with some friends and he ended up having more fun than they d... More

Prologue
1: Please?
2: Sweetheart
3: Δεμένη με τον διάβολο
4: Stay away from me
5: Ancient
6: A Day
7: Push Me Away
8: That Guy Was Right
9: That's Because You're All Mine
10: Good News
11: Fallen Angels
12: New Secretary
13: Relationships
14: Life is unfair, deal with it
15: I Used You
16: Someone's Got A Crush
17: Who'd You Dream About?
18 : Domestic
19: Friends With Benefits
20: Obey
21: Mistakes
22: There's This Guy
23: Both of You
24: Hoseok
25: Doll Face
26: Out of Commission
27: Out of Chances
28: Let Him Go
29: How Are You?
30: Spill
31 : A Distant Memory
32 : Unfair
33 : Give Me Some Space
34 : Part Of Popular Discussion
35 : Or What?
36 : Fiesty Today, Aren't We?
37 : I'm a Mess
38 : Lost Cause
39 : Apologies
41 : Anything For You
42 : I'm Trusting You
43: No More Than This
44: Desperate
45: I Hate You
46 : That'll Be Enough
47 : Too Much
48 : Whatever
49: Can't Get Enough
50 : Come Inside
Lol hi (authors note)

40 : Aphrodite's Curse

1K 96 145
By mygmarkie

"You talked to me because of Hoseok?"

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed, glancing up at the older, he didnt look upset, not even bothered, just curious. Yoongi shrugged, "Yeah, he, um...he told me I should patch things up with everyone so i did."

"Hoseok talked to you and you listened?"

"He said something helpful, stop looking at me like that." Yoongi said, Jin rolled his eyes as he leaned against the desk. "So? Did you thank him?"

"I did."

"Are you two on good terms now or...?" Jin trailed off, Yoongi sighed as he met his eyes, giving him another shrug as he thought about it. "I wouldn't say so. He gave me much needed advice and I thank him for that but...I mean...what happens if I let him back in again and just continues to do stupid shit?" Yoongi asked, Jin pursed his lips before he let out a sigh. "That, my friend, is the downside of being associated with the Devil. It's his job to do stupid shit. It's what feeds him energy, what keeps him alive and thriving. Hoseok would kill all of us and himself if he weren't allowed to stir some shit up every now and then."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but Jin brought a finger up and he closed it just as fast. "But." Jin smiled, "Hoseok learns from his mistakes. It may take one or two-"

"Or three to twenty of them." Yoongi cut in to say, smiling at the way Jin rolled his eyes. "It may take a few mistakes to learn from them but he learns. I don't think you'll have to worry about him doing anything you wouldn't want him to do. He knows about self control, he just hates to do it. But...he'd do it for you." Jin said, that last sentence sounded like it had more meaning to it than it should. Yoongi shrugged as he looked away from the older.

"I'll think on it. Just...let me take care of something else first and then, yeah, I'll talk to him."

"Something else? What's that? Need help with it?" Jin asked, taking a sip from his water bottle filled with wine. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "No. It's nothing major." He muttered, he must not have look too sure by the way Jin searched his face. "Is it something stupid? You know how I feel about stupid plans."

"It's not stupid...I don't think."

"If you're that hesitant, then I say call it off. Don't do something you're not going to be too proud of." Jin said, Yoongi met his eyes and nodded. "Of course, I know."

"Alright. Call me if you need anything and- oh," Jin paused as he stood from Yoongi's desk, walking backwards as he looked at him. "I'm coming up to your apartment tonight."

"Wh-"

"Jimin invited me. Couldn't say no." Jin said, he shrugged as he walked away. Yoongi groaned into his hands. He's going to kill him.

*******

This was a mistake.

Yoongi was outside of Seojun's place, feeling and looking like a fucking idiot. He should have just stayed with Jimin and Jin, the two were begging him to just stay at his apartment and drink with them. They even invited Taehyung to come. Joon and Jungkook were out doing God knows what.

And Yoongi being the idiot he is declined them. Just so he could come see Seojun. The anxiety filling his body was enough to close his throat, forcing him to take deep breaths. His hands were another tremor away from falling off. This was ten times more pressuring than it should be.

Yoongi shook his head, he asked for this, and he's going to go through with it. He had to. Yoongi knocked twice on Seojun's door, it not opening even a second later. "Hey,"

"Hi. Hey." Yoongi said, cringing at himself as he was let inside, he took his shoes off and took a place on Seojun's couch. He didn't let his memories of what has happened on this couch cloud his thoughts, he couldn't.

"I was actually surprised you wanted to come over," Seojun said, sitting close to the smaller. "It feels like you've been ignoring me the last few days." Yoongi waved a hand around as if he were dismissing what Seojun said. "I was just... I wasn't in a good mood for a long while. I'm better now. Which is why I came over."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Yoongi sighed, he kept his eyes on Seojun, trying to find something to say other than these one word answers. He opened his mouth to speak again when Seojun leaned forward, pressing his lips against his, Yoongi hummed into the kiss. He was going to let himself get carried away by the way Seojun held and kissed him, but he knew better and grabbed his shoulders to push him away.

"That," he paused, clearing his throat as he pushed Seojun further away and scooted over on the couch. "That's what I wanted to talk about. This...us." Yoongi said, Seojun gave him a weird look and tried to kiss him again.

"Ah, no." Yoongi said, "No. We're not — we're not doing that tonight or...ever again." Yoongi muttered. There. He let the weight drop, he watched the confusion on Seojun's face turn into realization. "I'm not sure I'm following."

"I want to stop this. I don't want to have sex with you again. And I don't want to kiss you again. Flirting and touching is fine. My friends flirt and touch me all the time. I'm fine with that." Yoongi explained, "I can't— I don't want this. Whatever this is between us."

Seojun scoffed, "You do."

"I think I would know."

"You want this." Seojun said, it was Yoongi's turn to scoff as he scooted further away. Seojun stared at him for awhile, seemingly trying to make up his mind about something. "Why didn't we tie?"

"What?"

"That night I fucked you without a condom, why didn't we tie. You said you weren't seeing anyone." Seojun said, Yoongi bit hit bottom lip, looking away from the older. He never really told Seojun about being tied. But in his defense, he didn't know having sex with Seojun would break that tie. "I wasn't. I'm not."

"Then how are you tied? And who was it? Same guy that gave you those hickeys? Same guy you had a one night stand with?" Seojun asked and it was yes to both of those questions. "And then you still came to me like the slut you are—"

"Hey." Yoongi snapped, "I came here to end whatever this is between us. I was hoping we could still be friends but you're acting like a real fucking asshole right now." Yoongi said, Seojun grabbed his arm and pulled him close, Yoongi held his breath, almost afraid of what he'd do next. "Was it Hoseok?"

"What?"

"Is that who you were tied to?" Seojun asked, Yoongi scoffed as he turned his head away from the older. "Hoseok... is obviously a mortal and I don't know why it matters who I was tied to, Seojun. I didn't want him and I don't want you. I assumed you'd take this better than he ever did." Yoongi said, Seojun stared at him.

Yoongi hesitated before he spoke again. "Look. I never wanted to be tied. I was tied to this guy by accident, I hated almost every second of it. I didn't come here so I can get tied with you when I just broke the other one off. I came here to end things. I don't care what you want or what you think I want. I know that I don't want to be with you. At. All. And you need to respect that." Yoongi said, he pulled his arm out of Seojun's grip and glared at him.

"You're ridiculous."

"What--"

"All of that fucking time I spent trying to get you to fall for me and you're telling me nothing worked? You have no idea how hard I worked to get you on my couch and in my bed. You probably can't even comprehend how important this is." Seojun said, Yoongi gave him a confused look. This isn't the Seojun he knew, this new, possibly real, version of him is scary and intimidating. Maybe even slightly unhinged. "I'm sure you'll be able to find someone as great as me sometime in the future, Seojun, what we have is done."

Seojun shook his head as he grabbed Yoongi's jaw, pulling him into a brusing kiss, Yoongi felt overwhelemed again, the most he ever has, so much so that he was almost inlcined to wrap his arms around his shoulders and let him do whatever he wanted to him. That cloudy feeling was back and it was stronger than ever. Whatever fight he had to push Seojun away and end things was quickly dissipating. Leaving Yoongi with nothing but the need to find pleasure and love from him.

Seojun pulled away with a loud smack from their lips, a fierce look in his eyes as he spoke. "You're going to tie with me."

*******

"Ugh, I'm so upset Yoongi didn't want to stay over tonight," Jimin whined as he leaned against Taehyung, sadly sipping from his beer bottle. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he turned his head to Jin. "Where's your boyfriend?" he asked, Jin pouted as he stared down at his wine. "Out with Jungkook, he didn't tell me what for."

Jimin smiled as he also turned to look at the older. "What if they're cheating? That'd be tragic."

"Okay, you've had a bit too much to drink." Taehyung muttered, taking the bottle away from Jimin, who weakly protested. There was a knock at the door and Jin was the one to open it, ignoring Jimin saying something about it being Yoongi.

Instead of their dear friend, they were met with Hoseok. "Jimin texted me and told me you guys were drinking?" He asked, already stepping into the apartment before Jin could let him in, he stared at the empty space in front of the door and rolled his eyes as he shut it. "Yeah, we are. Yoongi was supposed to be here too but, he had other matters to take care of..."

"Well I will gladly take his spot. I exerted way too much power today." Hoseok muttered, taking a bottle from Taehyung as he sat on the couch. Jin hummed as he turned to look at him. "You mean that explosion that happened this morning? I thought that was a simple accident.."

"Nope," Hoseok said, popping the p. "All me, and it took out more energy than previously planned. I can't even teleport any more, had to drive here." Hoseok muttered, Jin hummed in acknowledgement. "Must be pretty bored, this is your third act of destruction this week." Taehyung said, Hoseok shrugged, "This week hasn't been very eventful."

"Guys, we have some news that might be very important." Namjoon suddenly said, everyone in the room whipped around to look at him and Jungkook. The older of the two looked like he just finished going for a dive with how wet he was, and now that they've acknowledged Jungkook, it was starting to get hotter in the room. The water on Namjoon's left side started to evaporate from standing so close to Jungkook's heat. "I have never seen that happen before." Jimin muttered.

"How did you get in?" Jin asked, Jungkook jutted a thumb out towards the door. "You left it unlocked." Namjoon waved his hands around, "Not the point." he said, Jin had gotten a towel and started to help him dry off. "What's got you both so shaken up that your powers go out of whack like this?"

"We were doing some extra research at the library."

"I thought you were banned since the last time you got all scared, you destroyed their computers..." Jimin muttered, Taehyung put a hand over his mouth, Namjoon rolled his eyes before he continued. "A couple weeks ago I found some things on Aphrodite and her legacy or whatever."

Jungkook started to speak. "And Joon wanted me to come along to help so I did. And today, we were finding more and more stuff on her until we came across the rules and curses for her children." he said, Hoseok's face twisted in confusion. "Curses?"

"There wasn't much about the curses and they didn't go in depth at all." Jungkook said, it was now Namjoon's turn to take over. "But we did find out what the curse is. Apparently, in order to be this great child of Aprohdite, you're supposed to find someone to love and tie to by the time you're thirty."

Jin's frowned, "How is that a curse?"

"Because if you don't find a tie by the time you're thirty, there will be consequences, and they're so bad that only a few children of Aprhodite every millennia suffer the consequences of this curse." Jungkook explained, Namjoon nodded as he spoke, "And the child of Aprohdite can't just have a one night stand and tie with anyone. The person they tie with has to be someone who loves them, they feel safe and happy with this person. Just like in an actual relationship."

"Also, once they tie with that person, there's no turning back, they can't just find someone else and undo the tie, it's forever." Jungkook finished. The room was silent for a few seconds as everyone tried to take in the information given to them, then, Taehyung spoke. "Alright, so why are you guys so shaken up about this?"

"Well, isn't Yoongi with that other guy? Seojun? Isn't he a child of Aphrodite?" Jungkook asked, both Jin and Hoseok suddenly sat up, looking at each other as if they've lost it because how couldn't they recognize it sooner? "Jimin? Did Yoongi ever tell you where he was going tonight?"

Jimin opened his mouth to talk but realized Taehyung's hand was still there, he moved it and then spoke. "He said he was going to settle something with a friend, I dunno if that's Seojun or not but...it has to be, right?" Hoseok sighed as he stood from the couch, "The rest of you stay here, I'll get him."

"Wait, wait. Do you really think Yoongi will end up tying with Seojun? I mean, he's talked a lot about how he wanted nothing to do with him." Jimin muttered, Hoseok turned to look at him. "You out of all people should know how powerful some people's powers are. You can get someone to calm down just by the snap of your fingers. There's no telling what Seojun could do to Yoongi to get him to fall in love. And I'm not taking any chances."

*******

"You're going to tie with me."

Yoongi stared into his eyes, trying to think rationally even when his head is fogging up, even when he's starting to see a future with him and Seojun that he wouldn't necessarily hate. "I dont....I.."

"You want to. Do you know why?"

Yoongi racked his brain trying to figure out why. "...No."

"Because you love me. And you want a future with me for years to come. The only reason why we haven't made this a reality is because Hoseok stops this. He stops the dreams you have, he stops the ideas you want so badly to keep in your head. He stops you from wanting me." Seojun's voice lowered into a whisper. "But Hoseok isn't here, so what's stopping you?" Yoongi wasn't sure how Seojun came to the conclusion that Hoseok was the one he was seeing, especially since he told the guy Hoseok was a mortal.

"Nothing." Yoongi couldn't find a reason as to why he was giving such short answers, even if he wanted to, he couldn't. Seojun's smile widened as he eyed Yoongi's lips. "That's right, nothing." he said before he kissed Yoongi for a third time, this time, Yoongi didn't pull away. He responded just as enthusiastically as Seojun. His hands traveled to his hair and across his jaw as he opened his mouth in response to Seojun licking his bottom lip.

Seojun's hands traveled under his shirt and across his nipples, making Yoongi moan. Yoongi allowed himself to be laid down on the couch. He continued to kiss Seojun as he laid between his legs, squeezing his thighs and biting his neck.

Yoongi allowed it all because that was all him mind supplied him with. The need for love and pleasure overtook the need to fight and pull away. He had such conflicting emotions and yet every fiber of his being was telling him to just allow this. To give himself to Seojun no matter how he felt just minutes before, no matter what conflicting emotions he had.

Yoongi brought his arms up to let Seojun pull his shirt off when the front door opened, or not opened, more like blown off of it's fucking hinges. "What the fuck?" Seojun asked, sitting up and glaring at whoever decided to interrupt them in such a rude and frankly unnecessary way.

"Get the fuck up." Hoseok said, in a blink of an eye he was grabbing Seojun and throwing him off of Yoongi with strength the smaller had no idea he possessed. Seojun groaned as he hit the wall, something cracked and Hosoek didn't know if it was the wall or Seojun's bones. Either way, he didn't care. "Yoongi, get your shoes on and go back to your apartment."

"But-"

"Did I ask for your input or did I tell you to do something? Go." Yoongi's eyes darted from Hoseok's angry face to Seojun's face twisted in pain as he slowly stood up. Yoongi once again felt those conflicting emotions. One part of him told himself to run because Hoseok said so and that's the right thing to do, the other part of him told himself to stay because Seojun is in pain and Hoseok can't hurt him. Yoongi nodded as he stood and got his shoes, keeping a close eye on Hoseok.

Hoseok walked over to Seojun and grabbed him by his neck, pinning him against the wall with an angry, red look in his eyes. "You fucking--"

"Don't kill him." Yoongi said, Hoseok looked at Yoongi and opened his mouth to speak but Yoongi cut him off. "Please, I can't...I can't look at you the same if you kill him." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok could tell this was Yoongi talking, the part of him that was aware of the situation and angry at Seojun yet still begging for morality. Hoseok wanted to laugh, even after everything that's happened, Yoongi is asking the fucking Devil to show some mercy. "Fine. Just..Go." He said, Yoongi nodded as he finally left Seojun's house.

Just as Hosoek was about to turn his attention back to the fucker, Seojun punched him in the jaw, sending him staggering back because he was caught off guard. He lets his guard down for Yoongi for a couple seconds and he's already forced to regret it.

Hoseok quickly pulled himself together, grabbing Seojun again and forcing him back into the same spot against the wall. "Release it."

Seojun scoffed. "Release what?"

"You know what. Release whatever fucking power you have on Yoongi. Now." Hoseok said, Seojun nodded but Hoseok had a feeling he was lying, his sharp nails dug into Seojun's neck, already dripping blood. "I mean it."

"Okay! Alright!" Seojun shouted, another second went by and he nodded. "It's done. It's done." he said, Hoseok didn't let up. "I'm sure you already figured it out by now by Yoongi was tied to me before he ended up breaking it with your sorry ass. This entire time he was mine and you fucking took that from me, and for what? For some shitty curse your mother put on her children?"

"Can't be tied to someone who's a mortal."

"Haven't you heard the stories? The Devil doesn't have an aura, dumbass."

"Bullshit. Yoongi wouldn't tie with the fucking Devil."

Hoseok scoffed, "Where do you think I got this strength from? Or the sharp nails? You think I'm just some regular fucking mortal from all of that? I pretend I'm a mortal to the people who work for me and everyday people on the street but I could kill any and all of you at any time. Remember that." Hoseok said, Seojun was surprisingly silent, he must've finally realized who he was in the presence of.

"Only because Yoongi asked, I won't kill you. But just know that you would be dead where you're standing if it weren't for him. You will stay far away from Yoongi. You'll move away from here and you'll find another job. If I ever—" Hoseok emphasized, Seojun groaned in pain as Hoseok's hand tightened, blood flowing almost like water over his fingers and trickling down his hand. "--see you around Yoongi again, I won't be so lenient and you will be dead. Got it?"

"You think this is going to make Yoongi want you back? Nah, he'll just look for some other guy to fuck,"

"Keep talking and I'll rip your fucking vocal chords out, Seojun, you really don't want to fucking try me right now." Hoseok growled, his other hand grabbed Seojun's wrist, squeezing it until he heard a loud crack, Seojun screamed in pain and Hoseok didn't even try to hide his sadistic smile.

"I want this place cleared out in 24 hours. And I will be checking. Don't take me for a joke, Seojun. I'm your worst fucking nightmare. Are we clear?"

"Yes." Seojun said weakly, Hoseok tilted his head, obviously fucking with him. "I said. Are. We. Clear?"

"Yes! Yes, we are." Seojun yelled, Hoseok nodded as he pulled away, Seojun let out a shaky sigh and Hoseok stood there for a second weighing his choices as he stared at him. "For good measure, just in case you try something stupid." he muttered, Seojun didn't even get a chance to question him before he was knocked out by a hard punch to the face. Hoseok let him fall to the floor and sighed. Any other day and that punch would have killed him.

Hoseok left his house and called on some of his angels to fix the door so no one would see how he left Seojun. He walked over to his car and sat in the seat with a tired groan. He couldn't go see Yoongi and others like this. Blood on his hands an a crazy look in his eyes, they'll definitely think he murdered the guy.

For now, he needed to go home and rest so he could figure out how to deal with Yoongi, the smaller had to be at least a bit shaken up about this.

But that can wait for tomorrow.

*******

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Hope your enjoyed!😋☝️

Markie~🤩💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.8K 42
What further happens in the life of Taekook and what happens to their best friends, Jimin and Yoongi ? A Taekook Yoonmin Fanfic Sequel to Hate [Compl...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
145K 4.6K 38
It all started when you where at a club for your friends birthday and made eye contact with the wrong person. You try to hate him, but deep down you...
1.2M 43K 37
little space au "Taehyung-ah?" "Dada?" Started : 9th September 2018 Ended : 12th November 2019 If chapters have warning signs '⚠️', it means there's...