๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐‚๐‡๐„๐Œ๐˜

De Bratophobia

๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Mais

โœ‰๏ธŽ
๐๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐„๐๐“
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐™ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐“๐˜

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

11.6K 575 189
De Bratophobia

❝𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺❞
-𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡
───
Simone got out the the driver's seat following behind Kameron. She grabbed her book bag from the backseat then proceeded through the entrance of Chipotle.

"And don't forget my burrito!"
Celeste yelled before hopping in the passenger seat. Simone nodded before heading inside to put on her uniform.

"Hey Sisi." A familiar voice said behind her. Simone turned around to it was Willow. Willow was more of friend to hang out with at work. Not in general.

"Hey." She said dryly.

Simone and Willow haven't know each other for a long time because Willow had only just started working at Chipotle. But Willow was definitely one of the only staff members Simone would talk to.

Willow didn't really have any friends in general except Simone. Only because she was one of the one's who went to one school while almost the whole city went to another.

Willow had attended Senn while Simone on the other hand attended Lane Tech. The Chipotle they both worked at was closer to Simone's school so Willow was basically an outsider.

Two girls had walked in the restaurant. Catching Simone's attention. She stuffed her phone in her pocket as the girl on the left was looking at the menu to order

"Could I get a chicken burrito with guacamole?" The girl said while looking up at the menu.

"Girl...guacamole? Really Destiny?" The friend scrunched her face up as why to why she would even order that.

A/N: Yes guacamole is nasty. I stand by my statement!

"Just tell the girl what you want and mind ya business"

"Lemme get a steak burrito with pinto beans and tomato salsa"

"11.23" Simone watched her pull out a credit card and insert it into the machine.

"Using yo niggas card huh?"

"You know A'belle love to spoil me" She smiled innocently putting the pin numbers in.

Simone waited for the receipt to print then handed it to her.

"Thanks." They both proceeded to the line where the food was being made.

Simone groaned from the current headache she had. She already knew it was from hunger. Unfortunately she had to wait until her break to eat anything. The door bell rung with the sound of very talkative boys.

"Aye can get uhhhh.."

Simone removed her hands from her face. She looked to see Mikai and his friends.

Simone felt embarrassed. She didn't want anybody from her school besides Kameron and Celeste to know that she worked at Chipotle. She felt like hiding somewhere. Especially when it came to Mikai.

Mikai gazed at Simone trying to recognize who she was. "...You that girl in my Chem and Bio class right?"

Simone slowly nodded her hea. She kept her eyes on the cashier register so she couldn't maintain eye contact.

"...Lemme get 6 chicken burritos. That's all."

"20.56"

"Coo." Mikai  handed Simone a 50.

"You'on socialize much do you?" Mikai let the corner of his mouth fall into a smirk.

"No not really."

One of Mikai's friends Ashton nudged Makai in the arm making him look back.

"Ask for her number goofy." He mumbled. Mikai rolled his eyes making the rest of his friends snicker.

"Here." Simone handed him back the change she owed him.

The rest of the group moved towards the area where their burritos were being made. Mikai stayed back.

"Why you act so quiet?" Simone shrugged not knowing what to say. She didn't know why she was so quiet either but it was just a habit of hers when she only has few friends.

"I'm not the type to hang with niggas I barely know."

"You wanna get to know me?" She slowly looked up from the cashier register with her eyes furrowed.

"I guess." Her heart was racing and thumping. Someone could've probably heard it if they were close enough to her.

"Gimme ya phone."

Simone shifted her eyes left and right."Huh?"

Mikai reached over the counter taking her phone out her shirt pocket.

He unlocked it and put his number in her contacts.

"I'mma text you." He handed it back to her then left with his friends.

Simone unlocked her phone to see what name he put in as his contact name.

"Mikai🥰"

"He really just put his number in his phone." Simone tried her best not to act happy about it because she couldn't stop the smile plastering across her face.

"Who did" Willow asked coming out with her regular clothes on

"This boy I liked since 8th grade."

"What's his name?"

"Mikai. And please don't tell nobody that either."  Simone still had a lot of tension built. She was scared because this might've been the first time she fucked with a boy like that.  Her only priority was school and her friends. She never thought about dating or any of that.

❦   ❦   ❦

It was around 7:30 when Simone made it home, she had actually decided earlier to eat a burrito not wanting to bother Morelia tonight.

Simone walked in the duplex apartment to see Rodney and her mother sitting in the living room.

"You bring my Hennessy ?" Simone's mom asked sitting on the couch with Rodney's arm over her.

"They ain't have anymore, I bought Beer instead." Simone handed the pack of beer to her mother who wasn't satisfied as expected. She snatched it out her hand
making her pull it back.

"Imma go get some cups" Rodney nodded as Kristina got up and walked into the kitchen.

Simone zipped her bookbag up and walked past Rodney sitting on the couch.

As she walked pass Rodney she felt a hand slide across the back of her thigh.

Out of instinct she turned around and scooted over eyeing him.

"Please don't touch me."

Simone started to resume walking before she felt arms tug on her waist pulling her on his lap.

Rodney held a grip on her waist so she doesn't move while he grazed his nasty hands over her.

Simone nudged him in the chest giving her the opportunity to get up and run towards the door.

"Fuck is wrong with that girl?" Kristina said as she saw Simone run past her. "Running all over my house and shit. She needs to learn some manners."

"I have no idea." Rodney said as Kristina gave him the cup with beer in it.

"She's so weird I swear." She sat down next to him taking big sips of the red cup.

❦   ❦   ❦

Simone constantly banged on Morelia's door waiting for her to answer.

"Mija what's wrong? Simone fell into her arms crying

"Can I please stay with you"
Simone asked while tears were aggressively running down her face.

"Of course, of course. Cmon let's talk about it upstairs okay?" Morelia wiped the tears off her face trying to lead her upstairs.

Simone was way overwhelmed with her average life. She couldn't have a normal teenage life because of stuff like this she was forced to deal with at home.

❦   ❦   ❦

1 iMessage from Mikai🥰

"Yo?"

❦   ❦   ❦

I know there's of a lot people who had to have unfortunately go through a traumatic experience like this. My heart goes out to you❤️

CHAPTER REWRITTEN AND EDITED

N/A

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

651K 21.7K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
556K 17.5K 80
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง '๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
528K 26.5K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
800K 43.7K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.