Mama I'm in love (Bts x reade...

De FixitFelixxxxxxx

...with a criminal. You know what you're doing. No prison could hold you. It's a cat and mouse game. Read to... Mais

Prologue
You
Look
So
Ugly
When
You're
Lyin'
To
Me.
I
Don't
Feel
Nothing
When
You
Crying
To
Me.
And
If
You
Left,
You
Know
How
Fine
I
Would
Be.
I
Got
Ten
B*tch€$,
And
They
Dyin'
For
Me.
So
Much
Time
Been
Wasted,
Tried
On
Different
Faces.
Love
For
You
Is
Fadin',
And
I'm
Tryna
Get
You
Out
The
Way.
I
Know
You're
Chasing
A
Feeling
I
Erased
From
Lying
To my face.

You.

522 30 7
De FixitFelixxxxxxx

I stay silent. I'm still looking around like a wild animal for that voice.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" the voice asks through the echoes making it difficult to identify who it is and where it's coming from.

"Show yourself" I tell the person.

"And a voice changer too. Very fancy. I see you're all dolled up" he mocks me.
"But fine" the voice says as he finally shows up.

He walks towards me with a wide smile.

"Who are you?" I play dumb.

"I know you know it's me, (Y/N). Secret's out. No wonder you know my other name. No wonder Jungkook wants to throw you in prison" Yoongi says with a slight smirk.

"Speaking of Jungkook, they're coming in about ten minutes for your arrest and it won't be pretty" Yoongi says as if he won. Damn dude-I thought you were cool...

Now I know he's lying. What's Jungkook doing in Italy?

I continue to point my guns at Yoongi.
"Where's the men?" I threaten. Yoongi starts to slowly walk towards me. I stand my ground.

"They're fine. A little gas never hurt no one" he smirks slightly. With this stupid mask, I couldn't pick up any signs of gas...

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I should be asking why you haven't shot me yet. The notoriously cold hearted 'mafia boss'. No wonder you're sentenced to Albotraz Prison with everything you've done" he snickers.

"I can't even imagine how you managed to slip away for this long. You are truly talented" he continues. He is just a few centimetres away from the barrel of my gun.

"You gonna shoot me, Big Boss?" he mocks.
"What do you want?" I ask again, unwavering. I don't need to needlessly kill him.

"I would love to discover all your secrets" he says, looking down on me.

I shoot him in his foot and immediately bullets come flying my way.

"Don't shoot!" I hear Yoongi shout but it was already too late. I didn't manage to avoid the shots and got myself wounded.

Luckily, the only damage done was the shot in my arm. I hiss through my teeth as I grip my arm, still using my other arm to aim at Yoongi. He was currently laying on the floor.

"You ok?" he nonchalantly asks, foot starting to bleed onto the floor.

I was stupid enough to get myself hurt. How am I going to get out of this situation with everyone...?

Answer is, I don't.

I start running towards the exit, hearing Yoongi laugh as I make my escape. I start to hear police sirens in the distance.

Shit-he was serious?

~Ten hours later~

I wake up, feeling like trash. I reluctantly open my eyes, looking around at where I was. Not prison so I guess that's a good sign.

Oh yeah-I had to drag my ass to this place and fell asleep.

I hiss through my teeth when I tried to sit upright. I clutch my arm, bandaged up but stained with blood.

I complain all the way to the medicine cabinet and swallow two pills. I clean up my wound again, bandage it up and went back to sleep again. I will need a plan but that can wait for another day.

"That bastard. How dare he do this" I grumble under my breath as I do some extreme speed typing on my laptop.

I had to take the next step before Yoongi or the police. I was currently trying to figure out what the hell has been going on. It seems I've been lacking in information these last few weeks.

Jungkook is, in fact, in Italy, along with the rest of his buddies. It seems Namjoon had no idea of Yoongi's sudden outburst so he's on the lookout for him.

Luckily, Irene is left out in all this and I've left her a complicated message that I'll be a while before coming back. If she can figure it out-that is.

Currently, I was uncovering everything Yoongi has done up to this point. It was all his fault.

It's his doing that I'm here. He took a guess that I'm the boss of my group.

Because I took the bait, he basically has it all figured out.

My stomach grumbles and I punch it, hoping for it to stop. I continue typing but my stomach doesn't give up. I get annoyed with myself and stand up, telling my arm to stop being a pain and just cooperate.

My arm doesn't listen as I could barely lift it. I wear my jacket and mask. I probably can't order something to this place. There should be a convenience store here somewhere.

I found the sketchiest convenience store but it couldn't be helped since this was a sketchy neighbourhood.

I try not to attract attention as I scan the shelves for something easy to eat. I pay with the loose money in my pockets.

I exit the store and see a pair of guys approaching someone. I would've ignored the whole thing and just continue walking if the one guy didn't look so familiar.

Three of the guys spoke in Italian, trying to scam Hoseok of his money or steal from him or something.

I watch the scene unfold from afar.

Hoseok tries to figure out what they want but the one guy continues to talk in Italian while the other two nod.

(Italian in italics)

"Yeah yeah. Look like we are trying to tell him something important. Then you quickly grab his backpack and we make a run for it" the one guy explains the plan as he looks Hoseok in the eye as if he was trying to ask something.

"I'm sorry but I'm not from here" Hoseok tries to explain and tries to pass the three. What is Hoseok even doing in the neighbourhood in the first place?

"Now-now. It looks like he's trying to leave" the same guy says with more urgency.

One of them quickly grabs Hoseok's backpack and the three run away. Hoseok seems caught off guard as he yells for anyone and quickly runs after them.

I follow the group, seeing where this will lead. Hoseok is much faster than the three and quickly catches up with them.

"This guy is crazy fast" the one says to the other as they try to escape Hoseok.
"It's three of us against one of him" the one says as he stops in his tracks and lands a punch right to Hoseok's face.

Unfortunately, Hoseok full on gets hurt and falls to the floor. The three continue running.

Hoseok's point of view:

My face feels cold yet my body is warm. I struggle to open my eyes, especially the one on the right.

I manage to open my left eye, vision a little blurry.

I see I'm in an unfamiliar place. It looks run down but it looks like someone has been here. I slowly bring my hand to my right eye and I can definitely feel that it's already swollen.

I wonder where the others are? Wait-where am I?

I look down to see a blanket. I see that I'm laying on a couch. The last thing I remember is chasing those guys. Those guys stole my backpack!

"Ugh" I whine with a huge frown. My phone was in there! How am I going to contact the others now?! My ID too...

And my passport!

"You're finally awake?" I hear an all too familiar voice. A voice that made me think I was in a dream or hallucinating. I look around with my one good eye. My vision starts to steadily clear up.

"Aww-sweetie" she pouts as she dabs something on my right eye.

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. I was too shocked. How long has it been since I've seen her?

"I should've helped you sooner. I'm sorry" she says, looking guilty. She continues to tend to my eye but I grab her hands with mine instead, leading them away from my face.

"Are you really (Y/N)?" I ask as I sit up to get a better look of her.
"I was hoping you wouldn't see me like this" she says, looking away. I give her a hug, feeling how real she is. I can smell the faint scent of her, her hair touching my face slightly.

I pull away to look her in her face again.

"I missed you" I say with a slight smile. She returns the same small smile.

"Haven't seen you in ages yet you get yourself hurt" she pity laughs and continues to tend to my eye.
"I didn't see it coming. I was hoping to jump them or something" I say as she gently sticks something over my eye. I run my hand to feel the cotton.

"I'm sure you could've taken them" she proudly says.
"Well yeah, it wouldn't make sense if a security guard couldn't handle a few hooligans" I smile but soon sigh.

"I had important stuff in my backpack" I sulk.
"Then it must be your birthday" she says as she hands me my backpack. I hug my backpack tightly.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you. I was seriously going to freak out for a second" I say as I feel a wave of relief crash over my body. I feel really tired now.

"So, back to you. Why did you leave us?" I whine as I lightly slap her arm.
"It's...complicated" she says, eyes wondering around the room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. Everything Jungkook told us came rushing back to me. I'm so curious about so many things.

"Also complicated. So Jungkook didn't tell you?" she asks.
"No, I meant here-here. Like in this place. We're looking for you in a completely different place" I say. I suppose it was the wrong thing to say since (Y/N)'s face falls.

Yeah-might have been the wrong thing to say...

(I do not own the video.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.5K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
3.8K 295 39
*Written 2021 - 2022* It's not the best feeling leaving your friends behind but it was for the best. (Y/n) and I can't live on like this anymore. It...
223K 13.8K 24
❝you look pretty hot for a criminal profiler though❞ ❝Shut up❞ Date started: November 20, 2016 Date ended: April 17, 2017 [COMPLETED] #2 in Hyung Li...
1K 251 38
❝ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 ❞ 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ↴ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧...