PANTHER (JJK)

By Lethal_Bangtan

"I'm not a kitten, Y/n." Jungkook smirks while closing in on me, my back hitting the wall. His hands that ar... More

๐Ÿพ INTRO: PANTHER
๐Ÿพ HER
๐Ÿพ HIM
๐Ÿพ SUSPICION
๐Ÿพ INTIMIDATE
๐Ÿพ JEALOUSY
๐Ÿพ EARS
๐Ÿพ SECRET
๐Ÿพ GRADUATION
๐Ÿพ REALIZATION
๐Ÿพ TEXT
๐Ÿพ TAKEN
๐Ÿพ MOTIVATION
๐Ÿพ SEARCH
๐Ÿพ BOUGHT
๐Ÿพ WARM
๐Ÿพ HOME
๐Ÿพ SCENT
๐Ÿพ EXPLANATION
๐Ÿพ HOT
๐Ÿพ SHOPPING
๐Ÿพ HEAT
๐Ÿพ SWITCH
๐Ÿพ GRIP
๐Ÿพ MOMMY
๐Ÿพ CALL
๐Ÿพ HELP
๐Ÿพ MUTUAL
๐Ÿพ DOMINANT
๐Ÿพ FEELINGS
๐Ÿพ TIGER
๐Ÿพ MATE(S)
๐Ÿพ HOBI
๐Ÿพ AHHH
๐Ÿพ FRIENDS
๐Ÿพ SCENTING
๐Ÿพ KINKY
๐Ÿพ SSSSSSS
๐Ÿพ PANIC
๐Ÿพ HUMAN
๐Ÿพ CHEEKS
๐Ÿพ GUMMY
๐Ÿพ CONFIDENT
๐Ÿพ HEADSPACE
๐Ÿพ DADDY
๐Ÿพ SANDWICHED
๐Ÿพ GRIND
๐Ÿพ BEEP
๐Ÿพ STORM
๐Ÿพ DARKNESS
๐Ÿพ SENSATIONS
๐Ÿพ SIT
๐Ÿพ MEANWHILE
๐Ÿพ THIGHS
๐Ÿพ CUM
๐Ÿพ PRANK
๐Ÿพ SURPRISE
๐Ÿพ RESORT
PANTHER SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
A/N ๐Ÿ˜ psst... build your own fanfic, come vote! (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 1 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 2 (VOTING CLOSED)
A/N voting round 2 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
A/N voting round 3
A/N voting round 3 winnersโ€ผ๏ธ
NEW FANFIC POSTED
a/n BITCH WHAAAT

๐Ÿพ JIMINIE

23.3K 973 351
By Lethal_Bangtan

a whore, that's what i am
_______________________________

CHAPTER 29

Jungkook helps me wash up and I help him as well, both of us still sitting in the tub but rushing to get clean and get out since the person I had desperately called to help my hybrid who is in excruciating pain and cannot even move from bed is now standing in the living room, waiting on us.

The idea of crawling through the small bathroom window that's still fogged up from the hot water (and our body heat) and making a run from this awkward situation seems very plausible at the moment.

"No, you wouldn't even fit through that tiny window so don't even try it." Jungkook breathily chuckles against my back as I sit up, my face feeling warm with embarrassment.

Note to self, hybrids can read minds

"I can't read your mind, dumbass. You keep whispering to yourself out loud." He smacks my ass as I stand up and I mimic his tone and words, mocking him.

He stands up behind me and before I can take another step out of the tub, his right hand slips around to the front of my neck in an instant and he pulls me back, my wet body pressed up against his own.

"Mock me again and I'll make sure to give whoever that is out there another good show but this time you'll be pressed up against the door." He hisses into my ear before letting me go and I decide to keep my big ass mouth shut (for now) and hurriedly get dressed.

Get dressed.

Ah, fuck

"God damnit, I forgot clothes so uh... I'll have to go out in a towel for now. You get dressed while I go run to my room." I wrap a towel around me, the one out of the two towels that is bigger yet it's still very short and leaves a slit open up my thigh and hip.

One wrong move and Jimin will have to bleach his eyes.

I open the door and shut it fast so that I don't expose Jungkook, not that he would even care.

Tightening my grip on the towel, I rush down the hall so that I can at least greet Jimin and apologize for us taking so long. Walking to the very end of the hall, my old friend is off to the left side in the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen island.

As soon as I see him and his pile of snacks that he's been munching on while waiting for us I laugh and feel nostalgic being reunited with him again.

"Jimin! I see that you've made yourself at home just like how you did back in high school." I chuckle, eyeing the half eaten bag of chips while two Dr. Pepper pop cans are empty next to him and as he turns to me he gasps and jumps down from his spot.

"Y/n! It's been so long!" He walks to me fast and pulls me into a tight hug, "You look amazing! Must be from all those dick appointments I bet you've had. From the sounds of what just happened in that bathroom I'd have to say you're getting dicked down pretty damn good- " I shush him before he can go on and embarrass me more.

Laughing hard, we pull away from the hug. His bold and blunt personality is still the same as it was a few years ago.

"No, no dick." I try to speak through my laughing, "I haven't had one of those since high school honestly but that in there," I point to the bathroom, "was just some foreplay. Sorry you had to hear that but knowing what a perv you are I bet you enjoyed it." I say while chuckling, rolling my eyes as he smirks.

"You bet I did, babe." He winks and checks me out from up and down, making me realize I'm still in a towel.

I apologize and head to the hall to go put clothes on in my room but Jungkook sniffs the air and grips my neck, making me stop and stand in place as he sniffs all around me.

"Disgusting, his scent is all over you. I'm scenting you later." He growls low and I raise a brow, slightly confused but when he lets go I just continue heading to my room.

"Keep your greasy little kid looking hands off of my girl and no calling her babe." Jungkook yells from down the hall as he makes his way into the kitchen.

I chuckles as I finish throwing my sweats on and I run back out to the kitchen before it turns into a blood bath.

"Jeon... Jeon Jungkook?!" Jimin gasps with widening eyes as he points at Jungkook who's for some reason shirtless which I didn't notice, my guess is he's either still sweating a lot or is trying to show off since he knew another man would be here.

He flexes his muscles and lets out a low growl while staring at Jimin.

Yep

Definitely wanted to seem more threatening

"Oh, would you chill it, king of the wild." I playfully smack his chest and he narrows his eyes on me, huffing but listening to me by focusing on wringing out his damp tail instead.

"I have so many questions." Jimin stands in front of us, in a daze at the sight of the man in front of him, "But god damn, the piercings and tattoos only make him hotter. I don't remember him looking like this in high school?!" He glances over, whisper yelling to me and getting a chuckle out of Jungkook and I.

"Yeah, who knew." I check Jungkook out but he catches me and I look away awkwardly, "And I knew you would and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, this whole thing has been hectic and uh... I'll have to explain it all in a moment. For now, let's give him the medicine." I apologize to my confused as fuck friend and he nods in agreement as we start looking through the bags he had picked up from the clinic.

"She told me these are what the hybrid has to start off with since it's the highest pain and symptom reliever dosage. The other bottles are labeled and go in order by dosages getting smaller so that a hybrid can get back to normal heat cycles and be off of it completely within five months." Jimin shows me multiple different bottles and their dosage labels, handing me the strongest that Jungkook will need to take right now, "There aren't any side effects and it won't lessen how horny he gets." He chuckles and I do as well.

"Here, Jungkook." I grab a glass of water and the pills, leading him from the kitchen across to the living room which is to the right when you exit the hall, "Sit for now and take these." I point to the couch and he reluctantly sits, for some reason on edge.

"Long time no see, playboy." Jimin grins as he sits in a chair next to the couch.

"Not a playboy anymore, you took over that name at the end of the year, remember?" Jungkook chuckles and smiles at Jimin, relaxing a bit since I've now sat down next to him.

I already know that hybrids get very territorial and possessive over their owners and mates so I respectfully am trying to stay further away from Jimin for the time being so that I don't set Jungkook off since he was about to blow when he first walked in.

I go back to listening in on the conversation and feel happy to be able to catch up with someone I was so close with.

"Oh, yeah! I remember that you seduced all of the guys back then." I laugh at our memories, in particular the memories of Jimin always flirting and flustering the boys in our classes.

We laugh and chat about high school memories for a while until we settle down and decide to go over some more serious topics that were looming over us from the start.

"So, on a deeper note... I don't remember you ever having cat ears or a tail in high school." Jimin raises a brow, sipping from his pop can and I snort.

"The hat! I told you he was hiding something and you laughed at me thinking I was just nuts!" I scoff playfully to Jimin and all three of us laugh.

"Okay, okay! I'll take it back, you were right." He giggles and then looks to a grinning Jungkook with questions.

"To answer what you're probably thinking, yes, I did indeed have the ears and tail and well... everything while in high school. I've always been a hybrid, I just know how to cover it up well." He shrugs and leans back, placing his arm around the back of the couch on my shoulders and pulling me in closer.

"If anyone saw your ears they definitely would've only thought that you were a furry. Case closed. No way would someone think that they were real back then! I was shocked when hybrids were first introduced and exposed to the world, I didn't even think that the concept of hybrids was possible so I would've never assumed you were actually half cat even if I had seen those ears!" Jimin gawks at his swaying tail and twitching ears.

"Oh, by the way," Jungkook smirks and leans in closer to Jimin's smaller form, "I'm not a cat. I'm a panther." He grins wide to show his sharp canines and from the look in Jimin's wide eyes, I'm positive Jungkook's own have turned into slits just to scare him.

"Y/N, WHAT IF HE BITES!" Jimin runs over to me, hopping onto the couch next to me and hugging me close, curled back behind me as Jungkook lets out a hiss from the other side of me to scare Jimin more.

Jungkook eyes Jimin's hands on me and growls more, this time not in a joking way and I narrow my eyes on him, pulling Jimin even closer.

"This flea ball won't bite, I'll make sure he gets a good ass whooping if he even tries." I glare Jungkook down who's now getting a kick out of scaring my friend, his head tilted back as he laughs.

Jimin pulls me into a hug from behind and furrows his brow angrily at Jungkook as he nestles closer to me for safety.

"Who's the scaredy cat now?" Jungkook chuckles before sitting up and situating himself again in a comfortable position, "Didn't think you'd be one to get scared easily." He still laughs but raises a brow at the hug Jimin's giving me and he gets the message.

Jimin just sticks his tongue out and goes back to his own chair while Jungkook eyes me sternly and mouths 'you're in trouble' to me but I just roll my eyes.

How bad can scenting possibly be

Trouble? Because of a hug? Sure, rub your face on my neck as a punishment that'll really do it

I chuckle to myself, not realizing I had just spoke out loud again, talking to myself instead of thinking but Jungkook did and managed to hear, of course.

"So, to clear some more stuff up, yes I adopted Jungkook. That uh... is a long story though." I nervously bite my lip and they allow me to proceed and that's how we ended up talking for two hours straight, both me and Jungkook explaining everything that had happened, of course with Jungkook's permission from the start.

I didn't expect him to be so open to someone else other than me about this all but he insisted that he can 'smell' that Jimin's a good person and is trustworthy.

"Wow, that was definitely a lot to take in." He sighs, "I'm so happy that you're safe and reunited with Y/n now." He grins warmly and I do as well, thanking him for listening and being so understanding.

"Well, congrats on becoming friends with a hybrid. I promise I'm not as threatening as I acted earlier, I'll be nice and won't bite." Jungkook chuckles and Jimin giggles cutely.

I coo at the adorable interaction, Jungkook allowing Jimin to pet and scratch behind his ears and a purr fills the silence for a moment.

"Oh, shit! I forgot to tell you something as well!" Jimin gasps and they sit back into their seats.

We both look to him and he grins in both nervousness and excitement, "This actually isn't my first time becoming friends with a hybrid like you think. I actually... " He turns to look at the both of us who are on the edge of our seats, waiting to hear what he's about to say, "...I have my own hybrid."

__________________________________

who do you think it's gonna be 😌

i hope everyone's been doing well and thank you so much for the constant support, not only for my books but for how i'm actually doing aside from writing. the friendships i've made on here are wonderful and i really love being a part of this writing community finally! it means so much to me that you all enjoy what i work so hard on to out out 💜🤧 i love you all my sweethearts and i'll always keep writing for you guys!

life has been fun lately, been partying with friends a lot, going to my lake house on some weekends and even went to a detroit tiger's baseball game with fancy ass tickets that seated us right behind the teams dugout! i even got the iphone 12 and ofc it's purple so i'm decorating it tomorrow and will post a pic when i publish another panther chapter!

i'm also beyond excited to announce my new book, nympholepsy (jhs x pjm x y/n), will be out tonight to add to your reading lists and updates start on july 1st!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
753K 36.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
54K 2.6K 35
Bunny hybrid Jimin was just getting a simple coffee at his favorite when he bumps into two wolf hybrids: Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. They're known...
947K 30.8K 53
SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. Jimin, abandoned by his previous career...