Mr Reluctant Billionaire || B...

Von maramartha

"I cannot love you, Elna." Grinding my waist against his groin, I cup his face and say, "Then fuck me." * * *... Mehr

Hi
In the beginning
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || One
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Two
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Three
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Four
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Six
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Seven
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Eight
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire|| Nine
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Ten
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Aesthetics

Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Five

1.5K 89 25
Von maramartha

She is not picking my calls. Straight to voicemail. Fuck my life. Enzo stops the car a few miles from the gate on my instruction. I haven't told a lie in a long time but my fingers swipe across the screen and I do exactly what I have sworn never to do. I lie. I lie using my kids so my wife can reply me and she does.

El: The girls are fine. I just got off the phone with their class teacher, what do you want?

That stings. I stare at the text, hurt. The brusqueness of it all, her dismissal like her world didn't revolve around me once and my heart squeezes painfully I have to place a hand on my chest. But what right do I have to complain when I shamed her minutes ago? Don't put your lips on my kids? What I was thinking. They are our kids, she has done a great job of raising them and should be rewarded with praises instead.

It's partially her fault. She provoked me into blurting out those words. There were kids in the house and all she cared about was her horniness. What if they needed her? As lame as the excuse is, I cling to it. She shouldn't have picked his call that late at night. She shouldn't have taken those pictures. She shouldn't have moaned on the phone. She shouldn't have forgotten my birthday. She shouldn't have left.

Anger builds inside me at the reminder of everything. I hated birthdays. She made me look forward to it, planted the idea of the girls saving to buy me a gift into their heads and now she wants to act dumb? No way. They even made cake, chocolate cake. I know for sure her favourite flavour is vanilla.

If she wanted to ignore me, she should have had the kids out the door the moment she received my text. The goodbye kisses should have taken place behind closed doors. God. I want to feel her lips on every part of me, preferably the part twitching in my trouser. We miss her. She can take me in her mouth, lick every inch of my body without complaint. Hell, I will let her do whatever she wants if she says the word.

Throwing my head back, I release a sigh and conjure a reply which reads: Open the gate.

On my way into the house, I loosen my tie and knock, holding my breath until the door opens. Minutes ago, I had two adorable kids beaming at me with a lady faking smiles standing at this entrance. Now, I have the same lady openly scowling at me with the door slightly ajar like she fears I will force my way in.

I won't. We had an agreement and I intend to keep to it.

"What do you want?" El asks with a steel gaze and a lump collects in my throat.

She folds her arms under her full breasts, revealing a glimpse of black lace with rock hard nipples straining against it and I develop a semi hard-on. Her eyes catch mine, she lets her hands drop to her sides after pulling her robe close and I bemoan the loss of the beautiful sight. Why am I here? To talk? To beg? I am not sure. Usually I am in control of my urges but this woman right before me oozes raw sexual appeal.

The scarf is gone. Her long hair which I used to love running my fingers through tumbles down her shoulder, I swallow hard. I scan her from head to toe. Bad idea. The semi in my trouser hardens. Even if she is clad in sack clothes or cement bag, I'll still find her attractive. Maybe it's the sex deprived part of me speaking but Elna is a league of her own. Fingers snap in front of my face, she sneers when I look up.

"My eyes are right here." Pointing to her breasts, she says, "Not here."

Offering a repentant smile, I mutter, "Right."

She wastes no time in pleasantries and it throws me off guard. "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry."

Those are the only words I manage to utter before the door slams in my face-my nose. I massage my nose, eyes narrowed at the door. Okay, she's mighty pissed. But I just fucking apologised. Big deal. If that smart mouth had kept her observations to herself, I wouldn't be here. Elna moaned, sent selfies. She should consider herself lucky for getting an apology out of me and I need to leave before I make a fool of myself.

But my fist meets the door a second and a third time, I don't stop knocking, even manage to slip in a few pleas till she finally opens up with a furious glare. I put a foot in to avoid a repeat of her childishness, the disgust on her face is barely concealed as I push the door wider and walk right in like I still belong here.

This is not my first time here since the separation, I come in regularly to check on Brianna. We agreed to keep her here and I am glad we did or I wouldn't have gotten the chance to install those cameras. When El decides she wants something, she goes for it. She chose to be invisible and the only way I know her routines is because I stalk her. I wank to videos of her like an obsessed, sex deprived psychopath.

The tapping on wood draws me out of my reverie, El's brows shoot up in anticipation. "I was an asshole back there." She snickers, I offer her a close-lipped smile. "I should never have said that and I'm sorry."

Apologies, one of the many things I doubt I will ever get used to. With the kids, it slips out easily but with others, it feels like a life sentence. The condescending look my apology elicits prickles my skin, I should be at work but here I am. I was wrong, she might as well accept the apology so I can move on with my life the way she has done with hers. It was quite easy for her, took her all of four years and a few months.

"Okay." Hiding behind the door she pries open, she gestures to the large compound. "Please leave." Irritation burns through me, I back her up against the wall and the door closes. "Brandon," she warns.

Fuck her warning.

I place a hand by the side of her head, her breath hitches at the same time my dick acknowledges the biting of her lip. She is fucking with me and she doesn't even know it. "Do you accept my apology?"

Her head jerks in a nod. "Yes."

We both notice the breathy tone of her voice, it spurs me to trace a thumb on her sexy lips. I shouldn't touch her, we stated that clearly but I am thinking with my dick and my dick wants me to touch her.

"Elna," I breathe out as I am made acutely aware of her presence. Her eyes droop, the rise and fall of her chest as she takes ragged breaths draws my gaze to her tits. The string holding her robe has loosened and I am glad for the view it provides me. "Are you going to work?" She manages a nod. "I'll drive you."

Pinned to the wall with her brown eyes fixed on my lips, she shakes her head. I am not taking no for an answer this morning. This is our first time alone and I want more of it, her eyes say the same, it darkens with lust that mirrors mine. The last time we had this close contact was when her bump stood between us. I lean forward, welcoming the feel of her breasts against my chest and my head dips till I feel her hot breath on my face. Her tongue moistens her lip, I imagine it thrusting into my mouth, teasing my shaft.

"Please, El," I whisper. She shakes her head vigorously, her hands come to my chest, I assume to push me away but they stick there and I sneak an arm around her waist, pulling her flush to me. "It's my birthday."

The last part is also whispered, it is what she has reduced me to, pleas and whispers. I slip my hand into her gown, moan when I come in contact with soft flesh. It has been too long since I touched a woman. The only woman I want to touch is her and that's what I do. I hoist her up, she secures her legs around my waist and her arms circle my neck. My mouth comes down on her shoulder, I tug on her robe harshly.

Her head falls back with a moan as I assault her neck with kisses and I stagger when her nails dig into my shoulders. The distance to the closest room is equivalent to a trip to Mars so I settle for smooching her against the wall. She doesn't mind one bit, she yanks my shirt open and buttons fall to the ground.

I attack her succulent breasts first, I have wanted to do that for a while now. Without a bra, it's easy to access them and I let out an unmanly sound when I caress her tits. It might be my imagination but they seem to have doubled in size. I do the one thing I have wanted to do for a long time, I suck on them. Take turns to alternate between her resplendent buds while her hands roam my chest with reckless abandon.

"Brandon," she whispers my name like a prayer. I moan when she nibbles on the skin of my neck, feeling tingles down to my toes. She hits my buckle, I waste no time in undoing my fly and freeing my cock.

Her fingers graze my stiff shaft. Fuck. Christ have mercy, I stop seeing for a minute. I feel. I feel the blood roaring in my ears, the lurching of my heart against my ribcage. Her soft moans drag me back to planet earth, I inhale sharply when she licks her lips with hooded eyes. What are we waiting for? Oh, I am rigid. Frozen. She must have mistaken it to mean reluctance. I fix that by cupping her core and she responds by jerking her hips forward, rubbing her slickness against my pulsing dick with one leg hanging on my waist.

Lordy Lord, she's wet. So wet I can slide right into her without an extra second spent on foreplay. We don't need it. I need to bend her over and fuck her so hard she forgets how to walk properly. She agrees with me, I think. Why else will she pull down her panties and stroke my dick with more aggression? It is all happening too fast, barely anytime to think or process our actions. For a split second, I hesitate.

Are we really going to have sex here? At the door? Fuck, yeah. Teasing her entrance with my erection, I drag her to me and kiss her senseless. The frustration of the last few years is poured into the kiss as my tongue tangles with hers and I nibble on her lower lip until I draw blood. She whimpers into my mouth but continues kissing me, I lose some of the care from earlier as my fingers thrust into her wetness.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, breaking us apart. I should have reached for my phone first, that way I would have avoided seeing the small shadow that crossed her face, that look of shame. She regrets letting me touch her. I take a step back, the squaring of her jaw confirms what I already know. She regrets it.

We untangle from each other awkwardly, I move in for a chaste kiss but she ducks her head.

Anger sears my inside, I keep my gaze on the floor to calm myself. She was sucking on this mouth seconds ago, would have sucked on anything I gave her and she's feigning disgust? I retreat from her, conscious of the missing buttons from my shirt and my askew tie. Her eyes flick to my face and I scowl.

"You should leave," she murmurs. My head is already bobbing in response, I don't want to focus on her swollen lips. She says, "T is taking me to work, he should be here any moment now. Happy Birthday."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

464K 18.3K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
167K 10.3K 42
"Why would we go to one of the most dangerous beaches in the whole world to do our training?" "Jisung, dear, Bondi has the best team AND the hottest...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
26K 826 24
Promise is what you call a suburban princess but a boss in her own right. Witty, smart, educated and laidback are the attributes that make her stand...