✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
29: It's all about that ass
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

50: Despe-fucking-ration

4.7K 191 89
By Nanaleedia

Eren's POV

There should be a fucking limit to horniness, but Eren would vouch for that there isn't one. Or if there are, it seems that he keeps breaking it.

I guess this is what they call desperation, he thought while letting out another long, begging moan.

Every element he was being subjected to was in itself enough to make him crazy fucking horny. The leg spreader-bar that prevented him from closing his legs made him feel so open and vulnerable in the best of ways. The fucking phallus gag that was attached to him from the back of his head affected him both through the vulnerability and powerlessness of not being able to speak as well as through the pure feeling of having his jaw forced open and his mouth stuffed full. He loved the tight feeling from the straps of the gag and the cuffs around his wrists that hooked him to the roof with his arms over his head. Then there was that goddamn anal bead vibrator that not only filled him up but also relentlessly teased his fucking prostate. And there to top it all off was Levi, half naked and as strong, present and dominating as ever; controlling the pace of the vibrations and thus Eren's ability to reach orgasm.

A heavy slap landed over the by now sore and blushing skin of his ass, and the pain combined with the extra impact from the vibrator pushing against his prostate made his toes fucking curl.

"Mmhh!" A muted scream pushed its way through the thick gag and he felt every muscle tense up involuntarily. Then the vibrations suddenly decreased, but that didn't give him any ease but just pulled him away once again from the edge... He was so fucking desperate, and not only to come, but almost even more so, to be fucked. He was filled up perfectly but nothing fucking moved or stimulated him more that those tiny vibrations that only made the longing worse. He couldn't remember it being this tough the last time Levi had kept denying him orgasms, perhaps it was the multiple elements this time that intensified it, or maybe it was the kind of thing that changed based on his current state of form.

Either way, Eren seriously thought that he almost couldn't take any more. He had reached a point where he could have fucked himself onto a fucking door knob if he was allowed to. (ODE TO MAGPIE)

To experience lust and desperation this intensely and still not be able to do anything about it gave a whole new level of submission to experience. He could of course simply hum a melody to make Levi stop in an instant, with it being the equivalent to his safe word in times when he couldn't speak, but he didn't want that. He sensed that he was on his limits, but somehow he felt like there was limits beyond what he thus far called his limits, and he wanted to know what would happen to him there. His only concern was that he might lose his fucking mind from the relentless half-way pleasure before they reached that sort of level.

"Beautiful" Levi complimented him and instantly Eren felt his mind clear up a little again. It was quite amazing, even to himself, to see how well and naturally he responded to his master even while being in this state. Eren felt one of his arms wrap around his waist and pull his thinner body back towards him. The feeling of Levi's naked skin pressed against his back was both comforting and intensifying and he responded by angling back his head towards him while carefully pressing back his ass against him and letting out a low, begging whimper.

Levi placed gentle kisses in the nook of his neck and Eren leaned to the side to allow more room. The gentleness of his lips stood in sharp contrast to the rest of what he gave him and the combination gave him shivers. And if the pain and intense pleasure made his muscles tense and his toes curl, then this gave him fucking shivers. Levi really had him wrapped around his finger.

"Have I ever told you that I love how you smell?" he heard him say in a low voice, right beside his newly pierced ear. "It drives me fucking crazy". Eren felt a blush start creeping up over his cheeks, both from the words and from the way his voice sounded. He seemed a little short of breath and Eren knew it was because of how he was affecting him.

This knowledge was probably what had given him the confidence in their relationship that allowed him to subject himself so completely to the other man. It was quite an incredible thing; being so vulnerable and out of control, yet being able to feel confident and so comfortable through knowing his partner was under his spell as well. Eren may be the one in restraints, but he had started to understand that he at the same time had Levi in invisible chains, with the man reacting with affection and desire to even the smallest of sounds that escaped his swollen lips. A huge feeling of belonging rose in his chest as these thoughts and feelings struck him and he could do nothing but to somehow voice his emotions through another high, needy moan.

"God" Levi cursed behind him. Eren inhaled sharply through his nose when he once again felt the older's hand find its way to the faintly vibrating plug and start to move it inside of him again slowly.

He fucking needed to be fucked so goddamn much, and the all too fucking slow moment deep inside of him just intensified his need. He let out a high-pitched whine that almost could be taken for sobbing and tried to move his hips in order to make the vibrator move properly inside of him, but Levi used the other arm that was still wrapped around his waist to pull their bodies together and hold him still.

"Frustrated?" he asked, his voice again laced with a hint of that sadistic sarcasm that weirdly was so attractive. As if 'frustrated' was a sufficient word to describe his emotions right now. And to further worsen his state, Eren now felt how he slowly started to pull the plug backwards out of him... but not far, and really fucking slow, forcing Eren to feel himself being forced open inch by inch as the toy widened with the biggest bead right by the handle. When it reached the middle of the bead, the thickest part, he stopped and instead significantly increased the intensity of the vibrations to thoroughly tease the sensitive area. Eren heard his own voice cry out again and this time it was definitely a sob.

Using his firm grip on the handle, Levi made small circular motions that both made the thick bead move slightly in and out of him as well as have the thin end deep inside push against his walls in all directions. If his thoughts hadn't been such a fucking mess, Eren would probably have pondered for longer on how many creative ways there was to play with a gay bottom... The existence of the prostate was quite the generous gift to humanity when it didn't give them cancer.

"Mmhh" Eren moaned, desperate. He let his head fall back but stopped when he felt the back of his head nudge against Levi's head. Realizing however that he could touch him, he leaned to the side and rested his head against him. Levi let out a low hum and didn't seem to mind the closeness. However, it didn't either stop him from continuing to move the beads in and out of him half slowly, this time involving more than just the first one. Eren felt how his mind was fucking slipping as the toy pushed inside of him.

After being subjected to all these new and intense elements for god knows how long, Eren was in such a desperate state that he didn't even recognize himself. And to then finally have a sensation that was even remotely similar to being fucked was overwhelmingly pleasant. And even though this still was far from what he really needed, Eren found that the simple change of actions must be seriously messing with his brain, because he felt a comfortable warmth spread out through his body and how all his limbs seemed to grow heavy and relaxed. He found himself feeling so thankful towards his Master even for the smallest relief that he thought he could do fucking anything for him. And perhaps his body was finally able to relax because of how this new sensation gave it a hint of the relieving pleasure that was in store, probably pretty soon. So he let his muscles relax... so much that he ended up hanging pretty heavily in the cuffs. He felt the material dig into his skin from supporting his weight but he didn't mind the small pain. Levi however noticed and did mind apparently, because he changed the hold on his body from the kind that would keep him still to one that instead embraced and supported his weight by letting him lean back against him.

Eren had used the word 'melted' before to define to himself a certain emotional transition he would do when he gave in and submitted to Levi, and the term once again seemed appropriate to use, but this time it was on a whole new level.

"Fuck" Eren heard Levi curse from right beside his ear and he just let out a weak moan in reply to the heavily lust-filled voice. He almost felt as if he was listening through a fog. His body was getting more limp by the minute and even as Levi kept on playing with his ass, he just kind of... absorbed the sensations, rather than experiencing and strongly reacting to them. He had experienced a similar state a few times before together with him, and in lack of better words, one could call it a psychological kind of orgasm. He heard Levi curse again before he felt one of his hands at his wrists, unlocking one of the cuffs and letting him down from his restrained position.

He helped him to an armchair a few feet away and led him to sit down. He then uncuffed his feet from the leg spreader, flipped a switch somewhere on the side of the chair to make the backrest slowly lean backwards and finally unhooked and took out the big gag. Eren had been too preoccupied with other problems to really notice, but now that it was out he realized his jaw was aching. But it was a good kind of ache, like the one he had after giving real good head.

"Master" Eren moaned while looking up at Levi who now climbed on top of him onto the armchair. He was looking as impressive as ever and wore an intense look that once again seemed to increase the limp state of Eren's body. It was as if his body knew to keep still and surrender when he saw Levi look at him like that, and it was a comfortable physical experience that he more than welcomed.

Levi used a hand to fold and push one of Eren's legs up against his chest and then the other to once again move around the toy inside of him a few times while checking his reactions.

"Oh god" he moaned weakly, his expression flushed and needy, but was stopped mid-way through his exhale when Levi changed the circular movement to instead start fucking him with the oddly shaped toy. He gasped voicelessly; the intrusive feeling and sudden pleasure seemed to force his muscles halfway back to life as he unconsciously curled his toes and arched his back slightly up off the backrest. His body was waking the fuck up and his mind fought to try to follow suit.

"Oh please" he moaned, his voice cracking.

Without a word Levi reached back to grab his other leg, quickly pulled out the toy one last time and, holding up both his legs, finally pushed inside him. Eren's muscles once again tensed up violently from the sudden size increase and he gasped out, his voice again breaking.

But just as sudden Levi then brought a hand to Eren's face to cover his mouth and there was no way he would've been able to remove it. Both the strength behind his hand to his face and the one over his leg was great enough that Eren could only let him move him around as he pleased. So that's what it was like to be fucking manhandled.

While using his hand to once again mute him, Levi leaned closer and started moving his hips to repeatedly brush right over his prostate all while keeping an intense eye contact. Really fucking soon Eren could feel his orgasm approaching, he was squirming and whining, fully expecting him to stop once again right before it happened. But to his surprise, Levi didn't seem to plan to stop, but instead he just got something entertained in his eyes as he kept watching him closely.

It suddenly came, and it came like a whole fucking wave. He felt Levi let go of his mouth and slow down his movements somewhere in the middle.

"Holy fuck" Eren moaned, his mind high as fuck on hormones and pleasure.

"Maybe now you will be able to focus again" Levi smirked and leaned back to once again grab onto the both of his legs. Meanwhile Eren was taking quick, short breaths while his whole body still shook in the aftermath of a crazy intense orgasm.

"Ah-" he just gasped. "Goddamn-". Levi let out what sounded like a chuckle, just not quite as relaxed as it normally would sound, and started moving again... this time however with real actual thrusts.

"Oh my god, Master-" he whined and squirmed under him.

"What? Sensitive?" he asked, wearing that hint of a sadistic grin again.

"God- yeah" he laughed. Somehow their whole interaction had taken a lighter turn as soon as he had come. "Ahhh... but keep fucking going" he moaned and shifted his position slightly to help him get deeper. Man he was hopeless. Levi must've thought so too, because he let out a rare, although short, laugh and then cursed with a voice that was dripping of desire.

"God. You're fucking amazing" he mumbled and leaned down to kiss him. As much as Eren appreciated kissing, he currently didn't quite have the coordination yet to pull it off properly, and instead just ended up laughing right into the kiss. He must still be fucking high on those hormones. Levi however wasn't deterred but just shut him up by biting his lower lip.

"Fuck" Eren moaned. Hopeless as he was, he helplessly reacted to the pain.

"Can you stand on your hands and knees?" Levi asked, sounding increasingly breathless.

"Yeah, god, I think so" Eren cursed and Levi immediately pulled out and helped him turn over.

Soon all humor was long gone from Eren's mind as Levi fucked him from behind so hard that he couldn't stay up on his hands but was pushed down to lay on his chest with only his ass up. The chair was creaking and Eren was once again sobbing from pleasure. 

His rambles of words soon ceased to make sense as Levi quite literally seemed intent to fuck his fucking brains out. Somewhere in his mind he registered that his lover must be getting close, judging from the hand he suddenly felt start jerking him off, but mostly he just registered that that was simply unnecessary because his vision was already turning fucking white as he reached the second mind-blowing orgasm that Saturday morning.

He could feel Levi's grips on his body eventually turn to caresses as they both slowly came down from their highs...

God fucking damn... there should be a fucking limit to intense orgasms, Eren thought in his still drunk as fuck mind.

(A/N): Hi all! It's been a crazy few days for me and once again I've stayed up all night to finish this, hehe 😁 So to this chapter's note I'll settle with just wishing you a very lovely two weeks until I see you guys again; Friday the 26:th! And please leave a vote and a comment if you liked it! I'm not sure why, but I've been looking down on my own work lately, so some kind but honest words would surely be appreciated! 

Love, Nana xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
485K 30.5K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 54.4K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...