Starwarhammer: Book 1 Arrival

By Shadow_trooper

Star Wars the clone wars X Warhammer 40k More

Emperor Give me strength
Escape
Meeting
Rhen Var
First Contact
Evaluation
The first calm
The First Storm
Battle on Raxus Prime
Thule and the Dark Reaper
[Side Story] Planet Fall
A Home World
The Spears of Diomedes
Muunalist Drop
Durge
Guard deployment
Attack on the factory
Senatorial Fear
Senators with the Sisters
Warp travel
[side story] base attack
QnA #1
Leadership
Hypori
Imperial Space battle
Preparing for war
Treachery
Hunt for a traitor
Combat & Fear
Secret Project
The Sisters of the Divine Blades
[Side Story] Breaking the captives
The Super Weapon
Malevolence
Recovery
Assault
Imperial Senators
[TTS stylized] Acquisition
The Stand of the Rightous
Coronation
[Side Story] The Green Tide
Q&A #2
Before the Battle
Coalition Fleet Battle
Operation: Thunder Strike
Republic attack
Operation: Honor March
Titans
The Emperor's Power
Crossroads of Destiny
[side story] Senate Review
The Imperium's Crusade
Call of the Twi'leks
Freedom of the People
Lion's Roar
Artifacts and Changes
Many Paths Ahead
Guard Command
Imperial Life
[Side Story] Rumors
[Side Story] Rogue Elements
Q&A #3
The Blades of Flame
Lions of Numidia
Hussars of Ice
The Mentors of the Imperium
The Arjent Hammer
Lords of Iron
The Spears of Diomedes
Paragon Shields
Riders Malevolent
[Side Story] Inquisitorial Dealings
Issues of Ideals
The long awaited meeting
Return to Coruscant
The Jedi Council
The Imperial Secession
The Sisters and Brides
World of 2 Suns
Interviews of Imperial Soldiers
Shenanigans
[Side Story] The Black Ships Open
May the Fourth Special

Capturing the Ship

1.2K 32 40
By Shadow_trooper

The Battlebarge, The Iron Defender, was moving to to intercept the Malevolence, while Kenobi's fleet chased, shooting the engines. The battle continued Light cruisers and frigates were firing their lance and batteries, damaging the ship more. Kenobi was chasing the ship, destroying the engines. 

Kenobi and the captain of the Iron Defender, Achan Lorrolkah, were in communications.

"The destruction of the ship is a top priority." Kenobi said.

"That is no longer an option. From a recent report. It would appear that the ship had more benefits being captured, the Martian priesthood wish for the ship." Achan said.

"How do you intend to capture it then?" Kenobi asked.

"Simple Jedi General, We intend to board it." Achan said.

"Why would you board the ship? It makes no sense?!" Kenobi said.

"You may disable the engines, but do not destroy the bridge, reconstruction efforts take time, and resources." Achan simply said.

A menial would deliver a letter to the space marine captain.

"Hmmm, interesting. General, I have received a report, one that requires my attention. Be aware, my forces will be deploying in the hour." Achan said.

He walked into a room, looking at Captain Tilly.

"Captain, what is your message?" Achan asked.

"I have found the walker of the skies. It is a Jedi general who disabled the weapon, General Anakin Skywalker, he is currently on the medical station. We must capture the ship and bring him back to Imperius so that he may be protected and guide us once more." Tilly said.

Achan remained silent, as he looked at the mortal captain.

"Are you certain of this?" He asked.

"It must be him. He came to our rescue, with no other reason, he must have heard our prayers, it's the only thing that makes sense." She said.

Achan remained silent, slowly he turned to leave the room. He would walk into the hanger, looking at the Thunderhawks, that were loading up the Space Marine Squads.

Each of the 5 squads, made of 10 men, had 7 tactical marines, 1 tech marine and 2 devastators would move into a Thunderhawk. A 6th heavy forces squad moved, made up of 4 terminators and 1 dreadnaught was loaded into a Caestus Assault Ram. 

Across the strike fleet, more forces would into Shark assaults boat. Hundreds of guardsmen would load into these ships, in order to capture the ship. 

"Captain, message from the Republic command ship." a techpriest said.

"What is it?" He asked, seeing a hologram being projected from the eye socket of the techpriest of the jedi.

"It would seem we have to cease fire, the droids have captured a rather important hostage. We have to free them before they can escape." Kenobi said.

"So it seems that our mission has a secondary objective. What is the appearance of this hostage, if we can recover them, we will, if not, the name will be memorialized." The space marine said, before Kenobi, shook his head in annoyance, as Kenobi's image changed to a woman's image, with long hair, wearing a vest over a long sleeved jacket.

"Send the description across the boarding crews. If they find them, move them to a and cleared zone." Achan ordered, before he saw the ships rise from the ground and take off, into the void.

-meanwhile-

"It's completely obscured. I'm no emperor, I don't feel like a god. Wouldn't I have the memories of a previous life where ever these crazies think I'm from if I was their reborn god." Anakin said.

"Well you did match the prophecy nonsense that they spoke "The one who walks the skies." or what ever." Ahsoka said, "Besides, it's not like they would do....anything....yeah never mind you best hope they aren't correct." Ahsoka said, thinking about the things the Imperium is known for.

"I don't know if this is just a religious belief some hold or it's something that they all believe, but they are all just crazy. I'm more worried that they will find someone who can walk in the sky and then a civil war occurs, that would be absolutely horrifying to imagine the damage they could do." Anakin said.

Obi-wan entered the room.

"Well Anakin, I recommend you don't keep your loyal servants waiting, we have a senator to save." Obi-wan said, smiling.

"I'm not their Emperor!" Anakin shouted.

"Well they believe you are, so until they find who ever is their Emperor, I have a feeling you will be treated like absolute royalty by them." Obi-wan said.

"That does sound nice." Anakin commented.

"Yeah, they'd probably pull you away from the front lines, sit you on a throne and everything you say would become a law." Ahsoka said.

"Now that is a legal code I could get behind." Anakin said, entering the Twilight.

"A good Legal code, until you actually say something." Obi-wan said, smiling.

The Imperial Boarding action was underway, as they saw a few ships physically slamming their way into the ship's side, as others entered hangers. Anakin and Obi-wan would enter a hanger, hearing the sounds of battle, seeing fires and wreckage all over the large hanger.

"They do certainly have a way with destroying things quickly." Obi-wan said.

A guardsmen rushed towards the pair, before kneeling to Anakin.

"My Emperor, the battle is going well. Guard forces have captured the front section of the ship and now are working towards the engines." He said.

"Good work soldier, tell your forces to be vigilant for the hostage." Obi-wan said.

The guardsmen didn't answer, or acknowledge the statement.

"Rise, you may return, and make sure the woman is safe, if not, I don't know, I'll be disappointed." Anakin said, shaking his head.

"UNDERSTOOD! 3th Lansarian Rifles, The Emperor is on board and wants the woman found WE DO NOT DISAPPOINT HIM!" He shouted into a radio, before a roar of "For the Emperor" was heard through the ship.

"Quite the following you have, Emperor Skywalker." Obi-wan said, smirking.

"Don't you start that." Anakin said, annoyed.

-meanwhile-

The bridge of the Malevolence, A squad of Space Marines were holding the droids who were in command. The tech-marines worked on breaking into the ship systems, to dominate the weak machine spirit of the ship. 

In the inner chambers, command centers were being conquered, as a duo broke into one center.

"DESTROY METAL MEN FOR THE KITTY!" the ogryn yelled.

"Grek it's for the Emperor!" Daisy, the Felinid said, as she launched a grenade through the chest of a droid.

"FOR THE EMPEROR KITTY!" Grek shouted, firing his shredder gun.

Around the engines, a team of Terminators with a Dreadnaught were holding back against the heavier droid forces. A rocket would slam into the armor, before the dreadnaught waddled forward, and opened fire with it's assaults cannon.

"DEATH TO THE ABIMINABLE MACHINES!" the dreadnaught shouted.

The Cyborg General, Grevious looked down the hall and took the bolt gun he had stolen from the Killed Space Marine, before he took aim. Pulling the trigger, the gun fired, and broke his cybernetic arm with the force of the recoil. The bolt round simply flew and ricocheted off the armor of the terminator, before the terminator raised his missile launcher and fired it at the general, thinking it was a heavy weapons emplacement.

Grevious rushed to the hanger, realizing, the Ship was all but lost, and he would be killed if he remained. Scurrying along the passage ways, the General reached the hanger, seeing a few guardsmen looking around. Activating his lightsaber, Grevious would rush towards them and cut them down, before entering his fighter and taking off.

Padme would remain in hiding in the many halls of the ships, until she heard voices.

"Do you think she is here?" a male voice asked.

"If the Emperor wants her, he will have her." another male said.

"I wish the Emperor would want me." a female said.

"Eawynn, you don't second guess the Emperor's judgment." the first voice said, before Padme saw that they were the Imperium's foot soldiers. Stepping from her hiding place she held her hands up.

"I'm here, don't shoot." Padme said.

"That's her. Ma'am, you are a very lucky woman if the Emperor himself is requesting your safety." The guardsmen said.

"Oh my, an Emperor? Where?" C-3P0 asked, stepping out.

"It's a tin man!" One guard shouted, before Padme stepped between them.

"No, he's a good droid, he's my personal droid." She said.

"Did the orders involve a machine man?" One guard asked.

"I don't think so...but it's her personal machine." another said.

"Bring it. We need to escort her to safety as fast as possible." the woman said.

The group would move through the halls, until eventually reaching a hanger, where Anakin smiled, seeing that Padme was safe.

A Space Marine would walk forward, before kneeling down.

"My Emperor. The Ship is taken. We wish for you to return to Imperius, so that all of the Imperium may know of your return." the space marine said.

"I don't think there is really time for that." Anakin said.

"My Emperor, it is a must. This ship is already having the course charted." The marine said.

"Anakin, what are they talking about?" Padme asked.

"They think I'm their Emperor." Anakin said.

Padme, was fearful, having heard the "prophecy" of the Oracle, or more, what they were looking for.

"I think we should get off this ship." Padme said.

"Agreed." Obi-wan said

"I'd like to apologize, but your Emperor must return to the Republic, I need to report this development." Anakin explained.

Anakin would rush to the Twilight, before boarding the ship, and taking off. 

-Meanwhile-

O.S.P-1 and O.S.P-2 were examining blue prints, with-1 having a simple design, a simple side arm, one with a built-in micro-fusion reactor. -2 on the other hand had drawn a human figure, and was scribbling ideas on the metal, drawing cuts on the body.

Palpatine was curious, could he use them in killing the jedi?

"You will listen to me." Palpatine said, using the force to reach into their minds, only to have them look at him, before shaking their heads.

"You will obey me!" He said, using more of the force to try and manipulate the minds.

Again, their pair shook their heads, ignoring his will.

"I may need more, painful methods to ensure they listen to me." Palpatine said, narrowing his eyes at the pair.

As palpatine stepped away, he felt a dark presence wash over him, only to turn, and see the pair were glaring. Palpatine, if he was not versed in the darkside, may have fallen prone to the sensation, the blood lust, the anger that these two had in their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 191 17
I used AI to generate Ahsoka x Reader fanfics and holy Force they're actually super good.
749 3 20
Star wars imagines
3.2K 55 40
Just Short Stories that I have made. I hope that these stories are unique, fun, and interesting. There may be longer story arcs too. Original Charact...