Mr Reluctant Billionaire || B...

By maramartha

"I cannot love you, Elna." Grinding my waist against his groin, I cup his face and say, "Then fuck me." * * *... More

Hi
In the beginning
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || One
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Two
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Three
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Four
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Five
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Six
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Seven
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Eight
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire|| Nine
Mrs Reluctant Billionaire || Ten
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Aesthetics

Sixteen

7.9K 287 41
By maramartha

Giggles escape me as Brandon and I tumble to the bed with him falling on top of me. He lifts his hand for me to peel off his shirt and I do that with the speed of a Cheetah. His fingers dig into my skin as he rids me of my gown and a moan escapes me when he rubs circles around my nipples. My red, lace lingerie is soaked with my juices, I have made a habit of wearing only the sexy ones, I can’t be caught off guard again.

There’s a throbbing between my legs which shake uncontrollably when he separates them with his knee. His touches leave me breathless, inaudible words slip from my lips when he caresses the entrance of my vagina. The lower part of my belly tightens in anticipation and I cling to him, I want him to sate that fire burning inside of me.

His mouth closes over my nipple, his teeth graze the surface and I let out a strangled sound when he bites it. My fingernails dig into his scalp, he grabs my wrists to place my hands above my head and proceeds to stare at me. The wanton look in his eyes promises a series of merciless pounding into me and I lift my hip off the bed to let him know I am more than ready. He has held back for too long, afraid to lose control like he did that day we had the Eunice talk. But I can handle it.

“Brandon,” I murmur while squirming under him. His grip on my wrists is the only reason I have not guided his penis into my warmth but it doesn’t stop me from rotating my waist against his erection. “Brandon...”

Within moments, he thrusts into me and my head falls back at the tightening of my walls around his dick. Each stroke is fast, rushed and deep, matched perfectly with a jerk of my hip forward. My legs hang in the air and my moans bounce off the walls with my mouth hanging open. I cry out when he rotates his waist and pumps into me one last time, calling my name as he spills our future babies inside me with a content sigh.

He collapses beside me, a sheen of sweat breaks out on his forehead and my fingers reach to wipe it but he stops me by sweeping back the strands of hair that fall into my eyes. I feel my nipples rousing as he places wet kisses all over my lips but he withdraws before I can get fully turned on again. Our chests rise and fall as we stare at the white ceiling, sated but exhausted.

“We should bath,” Brandon murmurs.

One of my legs go over his, I purr and run my fingers across his chest. He’s right, today has been a long day, we need to wash off the stress from the time spent at the park we visited in the afternoon. But our position on the bed is too comfortable, I don’t want to lift a finger except I am being carried.

Brandon gets up from the bed, I groan, pout and stretch my hands to him. He chuckles and lifts me off the bed like I weigh nothing, smacking my ass when my legs wrap around his waist as he meanders his way to the bathroom. I litter kisses on the curve of his neck and shoulder, moaning into his skin as he squeezes my buttcheeks harder.

Water shoots out of the shower like tiny needles and I wince when Brandon’s fingers run through my wet, tangled curls. He apologises, I pout and reassure him that it’s nothing, already reaching for the loofah.

Emptying a generous amount of body wash into the loofah, I run it over his toned, mass of muscles that he calls his body and moan when he inhales sharply. Covering all of him in foam, I take my time in washing off the lather, paying more attention to the part of his body below his waist. Blood rushes to his manhood which rises to its full glory, I cup his balls and massage them with one hand while the other caresses the tip of his shaft. My mouth parts open when he yanks my head and a moan slips from my lips.

I spare Brandon a glance through hooded eyes, making sure to continue what I am doing on his erection. Maybe he will let me take him in my mouth this time. My thumb and index finger form a circle, I run them up and down Brandon’s thick length, getting high off his stifled grunts. I bite the insides of my lip and moan when he cups my butt, I want his giant dick inside my mouth.

Letting my hands fall to my sides, I make to kneel when Brandon pulls me up. “No.” A frown mars my features and he goes on to explain, “Not today, El. You are not ready.”

“I am,” I say with a slight shake of my head. “I can take in all of you, I’ll even swallow.”

“Not today.” My lips tremble, he has been avoiding a blowjob since that incident and I don’t know what to do with this realisation. I am only trying to make up for my attitude of that day. “El,” I raise my eyes to meet his, “don’t start now, please. Not today, okay?”

“Start what?” I breathe out and swat his hand resting on my shoulder. He makes me sound like a nagging wife. “Start what?”

“This,” he responds with his hands pointed at me. “I don’t want us to fight over this. You will play with him another day.”

I blink twice and nod, my shoulder deflates, maybe I am being a big baby. It’s his body, he can refuse my touch. I sigh and obey him when he tells me to raise my hands, he can’t hold off on me giving him a blowjob forever. A giggle slips past my lips when he tickles my armpit and he smiles in return. I reach for his jaw, run my fingers through his beards and apologise for acting out. He’s quick to dismiss my apology, calling it nothing and I return to my former position.

Brandon’s leg comes to ease mine apart and I hold my breath when he starts washing me. He trails invisible lines down the centre of my breasts, circles my nipples without fully touching them. I let out a startled moan when he pinches them without notice and a disappointed sigh leaves me when he resumes washing the rest of my body.

The stall is quiet except for the warm water running down my body which pools at my feet and disappears into the drain. Brandon’s erection dangles with each move he makes; he continues his job of rinsing the lather off my body without paying mind to it. Our heated session in the room should be enough for me to keep to myself for a bit but that’s not the case, I want him inside of me again. Inside my mouth, then vagina.

My eyes widen when he drops to his knees, excitement spread through my chest. I can work with this, this is more than enough compensation for denying me his dick. His breath fans the entrance of my femininity, I suck in a sharp breath when his finger trails my vagina lips. A swipe of his tongue over my clit has my fingers digging into his shoulders to steady myself and my head falls back when he repeats the gesture.

Pushing my legs apart, he caresses my inner thighs, places light kisses on the lower part of my belly. I purr in contentment, pushing his head down so he can get to the main work. His tongue swipes over my clit faster than before and I grab fistfuls of his hair at the waves of pleasure that shoots up my spine, travelling to all parts of my being.

My eyes open and close, moans tumble out of my lips with my legs slowly turning into jelly. His hold on my waist is the only reason I have not fallen but even that is not enough to keep me standing as my climax begins to build. I let out a strangled sound when he pinches my clit, inserts his fingers into me and his tongue returns to lick my insides like I am the best dish on the menu.

I jerk when Brandon’s fingertips graze my asshole, almost delirious with pleasure at the combination of his tongue, his fingers in my vagina and the ones tickling my asshole. My legs start to tremble, he picks up speed, lapping on my juices with grace. He pulls away abruptly and I cry out in frustration, uttering balderdash at his shocking withdrawal.

“Please.”

He responds by pushing my legs further apart and I gulp as he retrieves the showerhead. Positioning it directly under me, he turns the shower on and water shoots up my vagina, the intensity sending me into a daze as I approach my peak again. My eyes jerk open when the water ceases and the glare I send Brandon is enough to chill him to the bones but he only shrugs. I want to come.

“No release for you,” he mutters while rising to his full height and pulls down my lower lip. I suck on his thumb and moan while batting my eyelashes at him. He can’t do this to me now, I am so close.

“Why?” I cry out, taking the hand he offers me as we step out of the stall. “Brandon.”

But he’s already moving in the direction of our bedroom, I let out a defeated sigh and follow behind him. I don’t understand what is going on, Brandon is like a switch without control, he can flip anytime. I sigh again.

He is standing by the wardrobe when I step inside, his bottle of supplement in one hand and a towel around his waist. I pick one of the sweets we bought on our way back and grimace when he pops a pill into his mouth without flinching.

“It’s not as bad as it looks,” he murmurs as he walks closer to me. He holds a pill to my lips. “Try it. Swallow, don’t chew.”

I wrap my hands around his wrist to keep him in place, stick my tongue out for him to drop the pill. He does, I swallow and cringe at the aftertaste. It tastes like sour milk. He chuckles and my grip around his wrist tightens. We have unfinished business, a dull ache between my legs that requires his urgent attention and expert hands.

“Why do you need to take supplements?”

“To support my health, sometimes I forget to take care of myself, to eat, it helps. It’s a combo of vitamins and minerals.”

I nod in understanding. “I can take care of you.”

He chuckles and asks, “Do you want a bottle? It will improve your mood.”

My teeth clamp down on my lip to avoid saying something along the lines of, you are the only one who needs to improve his mood but I giggle and shrug. Being one to skip meals, I can do with some extra vitamins. He takes a step away and I pull him back, he frowns as I bring his hand to my breasts, squeezing and moaning. The water on my body has dried up, my wet hair is the only evidence of my bath and I shiver under his gaze without stopping my movements.

“I want to come. Make me come,” I whisper before I lose my confidence and bring his hand to cup my vagina. “I want a release.”

Tugging at the white towel around his waist, I gulp when it pools at his feet and his erection comes into view. He’s hard and ready, so am I, the juice dripping down my thighs need his tongue. A squishy sound penetrates the air as Brandon takes a step forward to close the distance between us, he raises his foot and we both look down to see the sweet I was holding earlier. I chuckle.

He squats to pick it up and I push my core into his face. A few seconds with his tongue and I’ll have my much-needed release. I huff when he stands and holds the sweet to my face, why does he have to be this stubborn? My lips part open to protest but the words die in my throat. He unwraps the sweet, inserts it into my mouth with his fingers lingering on my jaw and I swallow.

“You realise you wrote one for three euros and three for ten euros,” he mutters with a twinkle in his eyes. I nod, the corners of my lips twitch as a cough racks my body.

Tears stand in my eyes; I should have chewed first. Besides, this is not the right time for him to question my motives, I did it to help the poor seller at the park. For the period we were there, I could count the number of people who patronised him on one hand.

“And you bought three,” I answer. “Brandon, please touch me. I want… I need a release.”

“Why won’t I?” he asks. “Touch yourself.”

My hands move to my breasts, I knead them but it’s not the same as Brandon touching me and I quickly get tired. “But why three?”

“Touch yourself, El,” he commands and I reach for my taut nipples again, kneading them with more interest than I did before. Brandon twirls a strand of my hair around his index finger. “Your calculation is wrong, one for three euros and three for ten euros, a wise man will buy one in three places.”

“A wise man will buy only what he needs, why do you need the extra two?” He cups my buttocks and I inhale, almost forgetting my next words. “Except to show you are smarter than the seller when in actual sense, he’s the smart one, the wiser man.”

“Or in this case, the wiser woman,” Brandon mutters and spanks my ass. I shiver and tilt my head to one side. “You tricked me.”

My arms go around his neck and his hands remain on my waist. “I didn’t do anything.” He pouts and I continue, “Most people feel the need to show off their intelligence so seeing a sale like that has them rushing to get more of what they don’t need. All I did was to entice them and you fell for it.”

The look of admiration etched on Brandon’s face causes an awkward laugh to slip past my lips and I look away. It’s a simple trick Pa taught me, to exploit humans ignorance while making them feel like they have the upper hand or they are the smarter ones. Sometimes it works, other times, it won’t.

“You did good,” he says and I smile shyly.

“Thank you. Will you touch me? Please.”

He hooks a finger under my jaw and my eyes refuse to meet his face. “Look at me, El.” I obey. “Do you want me to touch you?”

“Always,” I breathe out without breaking eye contact, I am addicted to his touch, to him and our moments together. “Always.”

“What will you do after graduation, any ideas yet?” he asks and I sigh. Graduation is less than nine months away, the second semester resumes right as our honeymoon ends. He flicks a finger over my clit. “You can come work for me, we need those hot brains.”

My mouth remains sealed as he guides me to sit on the edge of the bed. When he tries to push me down, I say, “My hair, it’s wet.”

“Who cares?” I chuckle and fall back to the bed, his breath tickles my nipples and he takes one into his mouth, letting go of it with a loud pop. “Will you work for me?”

“No,” I say. “I don’t want to work for anyone, I want to own my business, be the boss.” Brandon withdraws from me and I instantly miss the feel of his tongue on my body, he is good with it. “I want to be a loan dolphin.” He arches an eyebrow, I shake my head and explain, “Like a loan shark but my rates will be more affordable. I will give loans to only students, fresh graduates and small businesses at lower rates.”

My teeth sink into my lower lip, he eyes the movement and I smile. “Some of us know what we want to do, we have great business ideas but little or no funding so we end up working pitiful routine jobs for the rest of our lives. I don’t want that for me. I want me and other people to have a better life.”

“That’s amazing, El, a good one,” he mutters and his fingers run through my wet tresses, eliciting a moan from me. “I believe in you.” A small smile settles on my lips and he asks, “How do you intend to get your capital?”

“Sponsors? I have been meeting people,” I sigh, “some of them want a partnership.”

Brandon traces a line on my belly. “I can be your sponsor, I’ll give you the funds to start, you don’t have to pay back, no partnership.”

“No. I don’t want my success to be attributed to you or my status as your wife, I want to do it on my own with help from others.”

His eyes grow cold, his hand hangs mid-air and a soft sigh escapes me. “It’s not a bad thing to have your success attributed to me. I am your husband, the only one who will give you the funds without expecting anything in return. You know I am your best option.”

“I know,” I mutter with a sigh. “But I want my success to be attributed to my hard work alone. I want people to see Elna Stark as a successful businesswoman not the wife of a rich man who can’t succeed at a venture without his money. Please understand.”

There is no way I can get funds to start up my business as soon as I graduate and I know he can help. But people will talk, they will associate the success of whatever I do to him rather than my efforts. Though I have learnt to grow a thick skin to harsh criticisms, it still hurts. I have wanted to do this business for as long as I remember and I want to do it alone, to help people like me.

“Whatever the case may be, El, some people will always attribute your success to my name, they will never give you full credit for your work,” he starts. “You shouldn’t care about them or their opinions. Use me. Use my—our name, my connection, my wealth, use it to get what you want, that’s why you are my wife. It’s my duty to make life easier for you.”

“Brandon...”

He stops me with his index finger on my lips. “Dear wife, think about it, okay?” His hand moves between my legs, he inserts a finger into my warmth, I blink morosely and nod. He picks up pace. “Do you want to come?” I nod again. “Sit on my face.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11.9K 30
☆☆☆ He was rich, handsome and ruthless and he thought he wouldn't fall until he met her. She was beautiful, kind and smart but she never thought a ma...
865K 87.2K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
75K 3.8K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...