The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Family time!

20.1K 891 36
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

At night, everyone assembled at the dining hall just like their habit. The servants were serving the meal.

Hyung Sik sat at the head's chair, with Hye Bin on his right and Jungkook at left. Namjoon was sitting in front of Jungkook. While Jimin was sitting on Jungkook's side, followed by his mates.

Hye Bin looks at her watch and frowns as she saw it was already 7:30 pm. " Jungkook, Aren't you supposed to meet your mate and his brother today?"

At her question, Jungkook shakes his head. "Nope, I met them in school already. "

Hyung Sik and Hye Bin smile at his answer. "That's good."

"So tell us something about him, Jungkook. " Hye Bin says, glancing brightly at Jungkook.

"What is his name and rank?" Hyung Sik asks. He thought that maybe he might be feeling a bit confused about where to start. Everyone looks at Jungkook with a smile, except for Namjoon, who stares at him with a blank face.

Jungkook was thinking whether he should tell them about Taehyung being an omega or not, but they will know someday, so earlier, the better. He thought.

"His name is Kim Taehyung, and he is Namjoon Hyung's mate's younger brother. And..." He slowly pauses for few seconds. "he is an omega. "

Everyone gasped at his words. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but again shuts it as he realizes that Jungkook is Taehyung's mate, so there is no use in questioning him about it. There was dead silence in the room as everyone was quite shocked. After few minutes, Hyung Sik broke the silence.

"Is this the reason why you don't want to tell us anything about him?"

Jungkook nodded. "I am sorry dad, It is not like that, I don't trust you all, but somehow I thought it's better if I tell it after talking once with his brother and him. "

"It's alright! I understand. It shows that you are becoming mature. " Jungkook smiled at his father's comment. It's not every day that his father praises him, so small compliments are enough to make him smile.

"What is his name?" Hye Bin says

"Kim Taehyung. " He replies, and the two true bloods looked at him with a shocked expression.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon. "Hyung-"

"You don't need to tell me anything Jungkook, I already know that Taehyung is an omega. " He says with a small smile and gets a smack from Hoseok, who is sitting next to him.

"How come you never told us? Don't you trust us anymore?" He complains with a pout and moves closer to Yoongi, who was silently munching his food.

"I promised Jin that I'll keep it a secret until Jungkook doesn't reveal it himself. " He says in his defense.

"Is there something wrong, mom?" Jungkook asks, quite confused by seeing his parent's reaction, who were looking at each other. He was sure that they both are talking in mindlink.

"We will talk about it later on. I want you to call both here." She replies in a stern voice.

Jungkook blinked few times before nodding. "I'll try, but I am not sure if he will come, mom. " He says, as he on his own don't know that will his mate come to his pack when it's been only one day since they met.

"I understand it but, I am worried about him. You know omegas are rare and submissive. And anyone can mark them. So it's the worst decision to let him stay outside. " Hye Bin's words were soft but yet so meaningful. It was clear she was worried about Jungkook's mate.

'He still is very daring. Coming in the forest, knowing that he is the most submissive one is not something everyone can do.' He thinks.

He starts recalling what Taehyung told him in the restroom. He doesn't look like a submissive omega at that time.

"Mom, do you know something about omega ranks? " He asks

"Well, I know more than you can ever imagine. " She says proudly and heads out of the hall with a small smile forming on her lips. The others looked at her in pure confusion before they also started finishing their meal.

After finishing their meal, They were all sitting on the couches when Hye Bin enters with a book. The book had a brown cover made up of cardboard. And it looked pretty old as the pages were looking yellow. She sat next to her husband, who frowns, looking at the book.

"What is this?" He asks

"This is a secret book on omegas. It has every kind of information about them. I got it from a friend of mine who was also an omega." She said with a smile, and Jungkook's eyes went wide, hearing of the name of an omega.

"I never saw you talking to an omega, Luna. " Namjoon says with surprise.

"It's because she is dead now. " She says, and a sad smile and tears started to come in her eyes. She still remembers how she saw her best friend, the one whom she adores just like a sister, lying dead near her mate, blood covering both of their bodies. That day she lost her only best friend, and god knows how many times she cursed herself for not being able to help her friend.

Looking at his mate, Hyung Sik gently kissed her temple. "It wasn't your mistake. You did everything you could. " He whispered, but everyone heard it. Even though they were confused, but they want to trouble her by asking that.

"I'm sorry, Luna, I don't mean to hurt you. " He says with a pang of pure guilt on his face.

She smiles and shakes her head. "It's not your mistake Joon. This book belongs to my best friend whom I had loved a lot. She was an omega but, she died long ago. So whenever I hold this book, I can't help but remember her. "

"I see. I'm sorry. " Namjoon says, lowering his head down.

She shakes her head. "Not your fault. "

Jungkook was listening to their conversation. Hye Bin looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"This book has information related to every kind of omega, from their attitude to their strength. " She says. "So, what do you want to know, Jungkook?"

" About how many ranks they have and how much submissive they can be. " Jungkook says silently.

She nods. "So in omegas, there are three ranks." Everyone went silent and concentrates on Luna's words.

"According to the book, omegas are classified into three types. The first is a true blood omega, which is strongest among omegas. True blood omegas are rare as true blood alpha and omega have to mate for them. They are less submissive than other omega ranks.

Secondly, there are normal omegas. They are known for their calm behavior. They are considered as a lower rank, as they don't have any special ability. And most probably are used for producing pups.

At last, comes the weakest rank among omegas, and they are known as the true moon. They are known as the best mothers and are used to serve during battles since they are the only ones with healing abilities. Apart from this, they also can control elements. They are the weakest as they are the most submissive among others. Once got injured, then only another true moon can heal them. "

"Wow, I never knew that there are so many omega types," Hoseok exclaims, and others nodded.

"Is there any way to know their rank? Like their aura or something?" Yoongi asks.

"It is said that true moon omegas have blue hair while true bloods are blond. And normal omegas have simple black or brown hair. " She says.

'So is Taehyung a normal omega?' Jungkook thought. And Jimin voiced it out.

"Then I guess, Taehyung must be a normal omega since his hair is black." Jungkook silently nodded, not sure to believe it or not.

"Is there any omega who doesn't have any effect of higher rank?"

_________________________________

Firstly! Thank you so much for 1.09K reads and 103 votes. It means a lot to me. Since this is my first story and I know I'm not perfect in writing. I'm trying. So yeah thanks for supporting me.

Thank you for reading till here and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. 💜💜💜

Stay safe and healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 11.6K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
300K 10.4K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
1.2M 66.5K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
18.8K 2.3K 19
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...