If He Was Your Fan (A Henry C...

By TheRealChione

What would you do if Henry Cavill was a fan of your fiction? More

Chapter 1: The Panel
Chapter 2: Discussions, Dagwoods, Draenei
Chapter 3: Good Night, Good Day
Chapter 4: Black Stallions & Bikes
Chapter 5: Night Out
Chapter 7: Working Things Out
Chapter 8: Working Things Out
Chapter 9: Lines in the Sand
Chapter 10: Wind & Thunder
Chapter 11: Lightning & Rain
Chapter 12: Storm Breaking
Chapter 13: Perfect Storm
Chapter 14: Day After
Chapter 15: Sunday, Sunday
Chapter 16: Monday
Chapter 17: TGIF
Chapter 18: Off & On & Into
Chapter 19: The Cavill Challenge
Chapter 20: Games Afoot
Chapter 21: Face Off
Chapter 22: Mmmonday
Chapter 23: Week of Wooing
Chapter 24: Night & Day
Chapter 25: Lesson One
Chapter 26: Come What May
Chapter 27: Hallow's Eve
Chapter 28: Good News, Bad News
Chapter 29: Why What Who When How
Chapter 30: Scent of Daddy
Chapter 31: "L" Words
Chapter 32: Afterglow
Chapter 33: Wrapped
Chapter 34: Moving On
Chapter 35: Old York, New Spot
Chapter 36: TLC
Chapter 37: Christmas
Chapter 38: Reservations for Two
Chapter 39: Happy New Year
Chapter 40: Click, Click Boom
Chapter 41: Fortnight Falling
Chapter 42: Coffee & Cavill
Chapter 43: Captured
Chapter 44: Briefing
Chapter 45: Simple and Clean
Chapter 46: New In Town
Chapter 47: Emeralds
Chapter 48: WTH, WTF
Chapter 49: Prey
Chapter 50: Working It Out
Chapter 51: Chances
Chapter 52: Fallout
Chapter 53: Three Words
Chapter 54: Moving Forward
Part 55: Another Wrap
Chapter 56: A Perfect Day (Henry POV)
Chapter 57: Perfect Night (Henry POV)
Chapter 58: Separate But United?
Chapter 59: Prerogatives
Chapter 60: Britainization, Part 1
Chapter 61: Britainization, Part 2
Chapter 62: Britainization, Mounting Up
Chapter 63: Britainization with a T
Part 64: A Fine Match
Chapter 65: Birthday in Bed
Chapter 66: Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump
Chapter 67: Straight to The Castle
Chapter 68: Weighed & Measured
Part 69: Family, Meet Boyfriend
Part 70: Thanksgiving
Part 71: At the Library
Part 72: Found Wanting
Part 73: Tarnish
Part 74: Lost and Found
Part 75: The Unwrapping
Part 76: American Lady
Part 77: Visitor & Suitor
Part 78: Blue to Green to Blue (Henry POV)
Part 79: Eventing (Henry POV)
Part 80: Tea Time (Henry POV)
Part 81: The Second Strike
Part 82: My Lost Lady (Henry POV)
Part 83: The Clearing
Part 84: Two Words
Part 85: Sail Away
Part 86: A KISA...Finally

Chapter 6: The Set Up

2.2K 68 0
By TheRealChione

"Tell me something." Henry says softly as you put a small platter of appetizers next to him. He licks his lips and the simple gesture makes you press your thighs together for reasons you don't want to think about.

You turn toward Henry as you sit in a seat next to him to watch TV. "Hmmm?"

"Why are you so...far away?" he asks. "We've sat on the floor, rode a motorcycle," he sighs. "I don't bite...well, not exactly. Why so shy tonight?"

You smile shyly. After touring the Poet's Corner at Westminster Abbey and riding high with him over London lip locked with your leg wrapped around him, you are feeling a little exposed, a little vulnerable. He is seeing more from you than anyone has in some time. You let your feelings spin out of control, and though it feels good every time with him, there is such a thing as spinning out of control, things happening too fast. You don't want that, no matter how much your body needs it. Your heart has been broken too many times.

He calls your name softly, and though there is a tender demand in his voice, there is also a plea in in his eyes, looking bluer than usual because of what he chose to wear. Once again, you respond to him, the plea and demand to come closer.

You straddle him and you feel him between your legs. You suppress a small cry of need and settle there. You know you're playing a dangerous game, but like a kitten who knows no better, curiosity gets the best of you. You take an appetizer and feed it to him, hoping to distract him by his hunger, but his eyes convey one of a different sort even as he devours it and chews slowly, not losing eye contact with you. He swallows and licks his lips, feeding you one, and then pouring wine into a glass. He sips and offers you a drink after you swallow your food. As soon as you swallow the wine, he frames your face with his hands and brings you down for a kiss, lapping the insides of your mouth with deep and slow thrusts that make you moan softly. You suck his tongue as he turns his head to keep drinking from you, and you nibble his lips, lightly biting the lower one.

His eyes open slightly and he rakes your back. The sensation is delicious and you arch to him. The cross over top proves no barrier to him and he nuzzles your chest, planting wet kisses in the valley between your breasts before pushing your top open. Again, the next layer of fabric is nothing; he kisses your neck and pulls down the straps and the top just enough to bare your breasts, and rakes your back again.

"Henry!" you moan, your body helplessly grinding on his as his hands run over your backside and his fingers expertly find your slit through your skort and panties. His fingers need only push aside the fabric and he would have you. He strokes as his mouth captures one of your breasts in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip before gently taking into his mouth for a wet kiss that he repeats over and over.

You move in time with his hand shamelessly, aching with need as your head falls back so you can breathe. You pant and hear your own high pitched moans as he finally slips a finger into your panties and rubs your slit. You gasp, wishing he would come inside. This is too far, but you don't know how to stop now.

"Shhh it's alright, breathe, darling," he whispers into you the hollow of your neck as he starts a rhythm.

You whimper, both your movements becoming more urgent as he grasps your hips and you grind together. You hold his shoulders as you shudder, your body pulsing with need as you fall forward and try to catch your breath. He is hard between your legs. You are both in need, yet somewhat fulfilled. You rake his hair, your head bowed next to his as you try to compose yourself.

"I want you to know I know," he pants softly in your ear, his voice a growl. "I could have had you tonight. I could have taken you to my bed and that would be that. But the more I know you, the more I want your complete to surrender to me."

"Henry—"

He pulls you back slightly, and looks into your eyes as he whispers your name. "I believe good things come to those who wait, darling. That's why I am a patient man, and I think you are a good thing."

You hear your name called, jolting you from reality.

"I don't know what to do!" Stella says worriedly ringing her hands. "I got a job in catering, but I don't have a place to stay yet! Everyone is in twos, and I don't know what to do!"

"Maybe we can have her stay with us," I suggest. "Maybe we can fit a third in with us."

Hannah nods readily. "We're at our rental now. Let's see what we can do."

The rental is set up like a dorm on one floor with two beds in each room and the other floor had single bedrooms that were so small one could barely turn around in it. You talk to the senior assistant, Michaela, and she basically says it's up to us, but we may regret it.

You step outside to get air and look at the house and frown. Does that look like an attic or a...?

You race inside to Michaela. "Is the space over the garage taken?"

"Space? What space?"

You walk her outside and point. "That one."

Michaela makes a call to the renter and finds out it is not furnished, but the bathroom and kitchen work and the carpeting is down.

"If I furnish and decorate, may I have it?"

Michaela thinks you are crazy because that is way more than what you have agreed to pay, but gets an okay from everyone. Stella give you her payment, and you find what you need in a nearby town.

A guy named Archer and his brother Stuart from scenery decide to help you and Stella get the things you need, even set up the bed and couch for you. You only have two days before everyone had to be on set for work. Hannah opts out to help, but its understandable.

"You can tell me," Stella whispers as she helps you hang the curtain to separate your bedroom area from your living room-kitchen. "You do know Henry Cavill, don't you?"

You laugh, and say, "I went to a panel about his latest movie. I wish I knew the guy better!" That was no lie. You feel yourself giving in to him and you don't know what to do. There was so much to consider since your last date.

"Well, if you do, this is going to be one interesting movie shoot."

You frown. "Why do you say that?"

"Henry's ex, Gracie Gray, is playing a role in this production," Stella lets out a low whistle. "They were pretty hot and heavy at one time, so I guess it doesn't matter."

Your heart drops. Henry himself said he prefers women in the business, in fact, he seemed to have a habit of picking women based on that and proximity. The idea of being his flavor of the film tastes like bile to you and makes your stomach twist. You busy yourself with unpacking your things.

Stella turns you around. "Okay, what's going on?"

"Nothing." You say, but you feel a lump in your throat.

You finally finish the small living space aka hook up the wifi and TV. Happy with the setup you log into Netflix. "Yes!"

"How much money you got left?" Stella asks as you both recline on the couch.

"Not much," you sigh. "I'm gonna need this money to stay afloat."

"It—" Stella looks around. "You did a great job—"

"We did a great job—"

"You measured the place, and set it up in your mind," Stella shook her head. "I can't do that."

"Yes you do it with food," you argue softly. "Hannah does it with art." Among other things, you amend silently. "I did it when I worked as an executive assistant in human resources for a company." You chuckle at the memory. "Moving offices is a nasty business."

"But I'd say this is the best space now," Stella smiles. "And you have a private entrance! Maybe you can invite Archer up here sometime."

Your eyes widen and you slap Stella playfully. "Archer? Come on, Stella—"

"He likes you," Stella gives you a sideways shake. "It was so obvious." She is quiet for a moment. "Unless you're still thinking about the guy on the motorcycle-the look-alike?"

"He is a bit hard to forget," you sigh, feeling bad for lying to Stella and promising yourself someday you'd come clean. "And time tells everything right?"

Stella crosses her legs on the table and closes her eyes to relax. "True enough. Let's chill for a minute and finish unpacking unpacking the kitchen, okay?"

You stare straight ahead. "Sounds like a plan."

Things just got really simple or really complicated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 50 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
27 0 22
Henry, a boy and superhero from the U.S. city of Swellview, receives an anonymous statement on Valentine's Day via his school's Heart Post. Attracted...
32.9K 362 22
Since in every PatHen fanfic, that I have read, is boring and not what I like. I have taken it into my own hands and will be sharing what I would lik...
19.2K 1.4K 40
~COMPLETED~ Meet August Walker, the CEO of a renowned Security Firm located in the bustling streets of Washington DC. His life is a constant juggling...