The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 1

5.4K 191 62
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 1- Confliction

"(B/N)! Stop!" You shouted as (S/N) fell onto the fall with tears in her eyes.
"What? I thought we were playing!" He pouted, crossing his arms as you slid down the hill to check on your sister.
"Pushing her and flicking a fireball is not playing if (S/N) she didn't like it!" You glared, but he simply scoffed and walked away.

You turned back to (S/N), who wiped the tears away from her eyes.
"(S/N), your eye!" You said, seeing a bruise form on her right eye.
"I-it's okay (Y/N), I-I'm your o-older sister, I c-can handle myself," She muttered, giving you a smile.
"And as the baby, I am stubborn to refuse your refusal!" You stuck your tongue out and lifted her up, even though she was taller than you.

"Come on! Papa has herbs to heal your eye!" You said, pulling her arm towards the house. (S/N) gave a sad smile, and followed.

"Okay,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You okay?" You jumped at Aang's sudden voice, and turned to see him out of bed.
"I'm fine, just stay watching. What are you doing?" You asked him, leaning against the boat.
"Just a nightmare. I was in the Avatar State, but I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary," Aang explained, walking up next to you.

"You need comfort?" You asked, tilting your head a little. He said nothing as he just gave a little nod, and you walked to give him a hug from behind. You placed your chin on his head, and closed your eyes.
"This feels nice," Aang muttered, smiling at your touch.

"Yeah, it does,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The essence of Yue is in the water, it's so beautiful," You mumbled as Katara showed you the Oasis water. She gave you a sad smile and placed a hand on your head. Suddenly, you heard Sokka shout that the Earth Kingdom base was near. Appa flew down to the entrance as a man with others behind him stood tall.

"Welcome, Avatar Aang! I am General Fong, and welcome, to all of you great heroes! Appa, Twig, Momo, brave Sokka, the mighty Katara, and Rogue (Y/N)," You smiled at his greetings, and Twig gave a little smile. Fong led you all into the base and you cautiously looked around at the guards. You may be born into the Earth Kingdom, but you don't trust any Earthbender.

'Well, except Haru, and...' You shook that thought away and sat down with the Gaang.
"Avatar Aang, we were all amazed at the stories of how you singlehandedly wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. I can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility." Fong said with a frown.

"I try not to think about it too much." Aaang rubbed his neck.
"Avatar, you're ready to face the Fire Lord now." If you were drinking water, you would've spat it out at the claim.
"What?! No I'm not!" Aang shouted in shock.
"Uh, no offense, but he still hadn't mastered Earth and Fire yet. He needs to master all four elements," You bluntly said as if it was obvious.

"Why? With the kind of power he possesses, power enough to destroy hundreds of battle ships in a matter of minutes, he could defeat the Fire Lord now!" Fong stated with a raised eyebrow.
"But sir, the thing is, Aang can only do those things when he's in the Avatar state," Sokka piped in.

"See, it's this special state where-" Aang got cut off by Fong.
"I'm well aware! Your eyes and tattoos glow and you're able to summon unbelievable power. Without you, we'd be slaughtered before we even reach their shores. But with you leading the way, as the ultimate weapon, we could cut a swath right through to the heart of the Fire Nation," Fong got up to the world map, and traced his finger to the Fire Nation.

"Right, but, I don't know how to get in or out of the Avatar State, much less what to do once I'm there," Aang told the truth.
"So, it's decided then. I'll help you figure out how to get into the Avatar State and then you'll face your destiny," Fong stated with regards for Aang.
"No, nothing's decided. We already have a plan. Aang's pursuing his destiny his way," Katara rose with the others, glaring at Fong.

You did not trust this guy, for Earthbenders are stubborn and ruthless, you are aware of that.
"Well, while you take your time learning the elements, the war goes on. May I show you something?" Fong led Aang to the window down to a tent and wounded soldiers.

"That's the infirmary, and those soldiers are the lucky ones, they came back. Every day, the Fire Nation takes lives. People are dying, Aang! You could end it, now. Think about it," You growled and pulled Aang away from Fong, and glared at it as you pushed the Gaang away.

'If this man hurts Aang, I will burn him like I did with Zhao,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooooooo, (Y/N), lovely day we're having?" Sokka coughed awkwardly as he leaned against the bed next to you.
"...It's night?" You told him, Twig snuggly sleeping on your lap.
"Right!... right," Sokka looked away, embarrassed.

'Jeez, now it's awkward between us,' You thought and shook your head. Katara glared at her brother, but then Aang walked in the room with a saddened look.
"I told the general I'd help him, by going into the Avatar state," He confessed.

"Aang, no! This is not the right way!" Katara protested.
"Why not? Remember when he took out the Fire Navy? He was incredible!" Sokka explained.
"Eh, didn't really paid attention. Was busy killing a man," You shrugged and got up to your bed, Twig in your arms.
"There's a right way to do this. Practice, study, and discipline!" Katara argued back.

"Or just glow it up and stop that Fire Lord!" Sokka retorted back. You sighed and raised an eyebrow.
"I'm agreeing Water girl on this, we worked too hard and done so much. And we're just going throw it away because of what this man claimed could work?" You pinched the bridge of your nose and walked away with Katara.

'I need some sleep,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and you all sat in a outdoor room, where Aang sat across a soldier with tea.
"This rare chi-enhancing tea is a natural stimulant. In an ordinary warrior, it improves strength and energy ten-fold. In you, it may induce the Avatar state," The soldier handed him the tea.

"Ten-fold energy, huh?" Aang downed the tea, and his eyebrow twitched a little. A few seconds later,  he was all over the place.
"Is it working? Is it working? I can't tell! Somebody tell me if I'm in the Avatar State 'cause I don't have a good view of myself! Am I talking too loud?!" Aang said while riding his air scooter with a more high pitched voice.

"I guess he could talk the Fire Lord to death." Sokka suggested as Aang smashes into a pillar.

"If that's the case, I would've gone to the Fire Lord already,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe we can shock you into the Avatar state," You said with Sokka next to you.
"I love surprises!" Aang smiled with Katara covering his eyes. As soon as she revealed Aang's eyes, Your head was replaced with Twig's and Sokka's head was replaced with Momo's, the two creatures making loud noises.

Aang yelled and checked his arrows, but shook his head.

"Still not glowing,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are wearing a ceremonial piece of clothing from each of the bending nations. Now I will join the four elements into one!" An Oracle said as Aang wore clothing of the bending nations, you leaning against the wall.
"Water, earth, fire, air! Four elements together as one!" The Oracle blended the elements together, and lifted the bowl.

He then threw it at Aang and got him covered in mud.
"This is just mud!" He said annoyed.
"So, do you feel anything?" The Oracle asked, and Aang twitched a little and lifted his finger, in which everyone leaned in to see closely. Suddenly Aang sneezed, causing the mud to get on everything, including you and the Gaang.

"Bleh,"
____________________________________

Welcome to Book 2!! We're close to see our favorite Earthbender! Well, other than (Y/N).

But here is a family photo of your happy, function,  and healthy family!

Sure hope nothing bad goes down!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...
3.6K 187 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ DON'T LET ME LOVE YOU. ESCAPE BEFORE THE PAIN FILLS YOU UP โž ( zuko x oc ) avatar: the last airbender s1-3 ยฉcaramellight...
74.2K 2.1K 18
With Yue's death fresh on the minds of the GAang, they struggle to come to terms with the hand they've been dealt, and the ways that they have to han...
9.1K 225 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...