For Love~ [Taekook Texts]

By TheTaeBTSLover

"Daddy, I'm horny~๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘…" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeo... More

Introduction
1. Horny
2. Gazillion Notifications
3. 69 year old pedo ;)
4. Cum is better
5. Mutual Feelings
6. Baby Boy
7. Cuddle
8. 31st February
9. Pickup Line
10. Destiny
11. Flattering Adjectives
12. Personal Netflix
13. Bullshit
14. Gucci and Versace
15. Sugar Daddy
16. Soulmate Culture
17. Directions to your heart
18. Reward
19. Sleeve Tattoo
20. Forever
21. Beautiful and Ethereal
22. Stalking
23. Gucci Model
24. Daddy
25. Never
26. Angel
27. Ice cream
28. Scared
29. Simping
30. Unfair
31. Sneaky
32. Hallway
33. Detention
34. Bestfriend
35. Date
36. Loud
37. Confident Booster
38. Anniversary
39. Special
40. Shy
41. Delicious
42. Blush
43. Red
44. Home
45. Sleeping beauty
46. Kisses and Love
47. Trust
48. Blind in Love
49. My Love
50. Best Night
51. Piggy Back
52. New Year Resolution
53. Time Flies
54. Promise
55. Open Book
56. Safe
57. Smitten
58. Hesitant
59. Impossible
60. All Yours
61. Lust
62. Snuggle
63. Tears
64. Together
65. Broken
66. Strange
67. Tease
68. Orphan
69. Butterflies
70. Lover
72. Comfort
73. Intrusion
74. Insecure
75. Mountains
76. Love
77. Family
78. Friends
79. Sorry
80. Selfish
81. Cheating
82. Evil
83. Worry
84. Bad feeling
85. Stay
86. Tense
87. For Love
88. Money
89. Tired
90. Rejection
91. Big Day
92. Euphoria
93. Jealous
94. One and Only
95. Diamond
96. Nerve-Wracking
97. Proposal
98. Laws
99. Unexpected
100. Eternity
Epilogue: Precious
Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex
Requested Chapter 2: Day Off
Author's note: New Book!!
Author's note
Author's Note

71. Surprise

1.5K 84 24
By TheTaeBTSLover

|11:30 p.m. ET|

The New York City airport was bustling with people even at such a late hour, and Jungkook knew the situation wouldn't be any different even in four hours of time. Neither was the situation different in Seoul. The airport there was also always almost as busy as the one here, but, with more people. So this was nothing unusual for Jungkook. In fact, he barely payed attention to the crowd around him. He just focused on the ringing in his ear, as he waited for Taehyung to pick his phone up.

"Hey Kookie!" He heard Taehyung's sweet voice from the other line as he gracefully lifted his lips into a smile. He pushed his body a little further down the chair and let his head fall back as he let out a content sigh and almost whispered, "Hey baby." Taehyung's soothing voice always calmed him down, drained every worry floating in his head and relaxed him. Especially right now, when he was about to talk about a sensitive issue, he needed Taehyung more than anything. 

"What're you up to? Party over? Back at the house?"

"Yeah." He lied. He was going to surprise Taehyung, he couldn't tell him that he was at the airport.

"How was it?"

"Ugh absolute shit. I came back early, couldn't stand it."

Taehyung chuckled, "Didn't your parents tell you to stay?"

"Nah, they probably didn't even know I was there."

A short hum was let out by Taehyung before a silence made its way in between them. Not exactly awkward or comforting, but uneasy for sure. Only for Jungkook though. 

He knew he had to speak about the incident that took place with Ara before a third person would make Taehyung aware of it. So, he instantly yet hesitantly began speaking, "Tae?"

"Yes love?"

"I need to speak to you about something."

"Okay go on."

"So, uhm, something happened at the party."

"Okay, and?" Taehyung spoke in a soft voice and he could almost visualize Jungkook fidgeting with his nails due to his nervousness. 

Jungkook sighed, "I'm just going to say this in one breath. So Ara came up to me when we were texting, that's why I had to leave. She was kinda being more touchy than normal like she kept touching my shoulder and arm and I felt really uncomfortable so I backed away. She told me to stop being formal with her but I told her I don't want to get informal and then she questioned it because she thought we were friends. I instantly told her that I did not consider her as a friend whatsoever and that's when things really went downhill. She pushed me against the wall and got really close to me, like her breasts were touching my chest. Then she tried to kiss me and I instantly pushed her away. I don't know what got into her. I thought she was nice." Jungkook exhaled, literally spitting everything out in one breath. He tentatively waited for Taehyung to speak.

"Damn." Was all he heard from him. He felt confused, wondering what he should make out of that single word. He knew he wasn't at fault so he didn't feel guilty but he was worried for what Taehyung felt about this and how it would affect him. 

He stayed silent, not knowing what he should be saying. After a few seconds, he heard Taehyung speak again.

"I mean, I thought she was nice too from whatever I heard of her so this comes as a shock to me too."

"You're not mad?"

"Mad at you? Obviously not, you did nothing wrong. You pushed her away and now you're telling me about this, why would I be mad at you? Instead I should be happy I got such a loyal boyfriend. But yes, I am mad at Ara. What the fuck was she thinking? Was she drunk?"

"Didn't look like it."

"Okay. Well, it's fine, don't worry about me. Y'all didn't kiss, nothing happened, so it's okay. You don't like tits anyway, it doesn't matter."

Jungkook snorted, "Do you know how I nervous I was to tell you this? And now you're acting like it doesn't affect you."

"It does but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm okay, I'm more worried for you. Are you okay? Isn't that close to sexual harassment?"

"Maybe, but like you said, it's fine. I'm mentally okay so there's no issue. I'll just avoid her and tell my parents about it. Hopefully they'll do something about it."

"You sure you wanna stay there and not come back?"

"Yes, I'll stay." Jungkook verbally said, but in his mind, he thought otherwise, 'No baby, I'm coming home to you.'

"Okay, stay careful though."

"I will."

"You're going to sleep now?"

"Yeah I'm really tired. Also Tae, I don't think I'll be able to talk to you until tomorrow, like your tomorrow. My day is packed with stuff." Jungkook made up an excuse since he wouldn't be able to talk to Taehyung on the flight.

"Seriously Jeon? You're going to not let me talk to you for almost 24 hours?"

"I'm sorry baby. I can't help it either."

"Ugh okay, no worries. Take care and sleep well. I love you the most."

"I love you more Tae."

|4:00 a.m. KST|

Jungkook had never felt this happy to come back home. This was the first time he had gone outside of Seoul since Taehyung had moved in. Returning to his home accommodated by the love of his life was a million times better than opening the door to an empty and silent apartment. 

He knew Taehyung would be sleeping right now so he silently inserted the house keys into the key hole and intentionally made sure to not make a lot of noise. As soon as he stepped into his house, he removed the big bomber jacket he was wearing to reveal his comfortable, baggy clothes. He had changed into them once the flight had taken off. He couldn't sit in that stupid, fitted suit for thirteen hours. 

For a second, Jungkook waited, and looked around the house, feeling so ecstatic to finally be home after ten long, torturous days. But that happiness was incomparable to the euphoric feeling he felt once he caught a glimpse of Taehyung's face sleeping in their shared room. He couldn't contain his excitement as he walked to their bedroom and his heart clenched with joy when he properly looked at Taehyung's peaceful face. His cheek was smushed into the pillow as he let out silent snores. He looked so adorable like this.

Jungkook sat on the bed and ran his fingers over Taehyung's face, just admiring the beauty he had missed in the last few days. He felt so unbelievably happy at the moment, he almost thought he would cry. 

He slid his body down on the bed so he was facing Taehyung and wrapped an arm around his waist. He inched himself closer so their faces were only centimeters apart. He almost laughed at how Taehyung still hadn't woken up from deep sleep before he lightly kissed his nose. Burying his face in Taehyung's neck, he whispered, "Tae." and shook his body a little. 

"Tae?" He spoke a little louder this time and shook Taehyung a little harder.

The older woke up with a gasp only to be met by the face of a smiling bunny scrunching his nose. His hand flew to cover his mouth as he stared at his lover in shock.

"Jungkook?!" He whispered with wide eyes.

"Yes baby, I'm back." Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him and rested his chin on his shoulder as the two hugged. Taehyung instantly wrapped his arm around Jungkook too.

"Oh- Oh my God, are you seriously here or am I dreaming?" Taehyung asked, a little shock and panic still lacing his voice 

"Want me to pinch you love?" Jungkook lightly pinched Taehyung's hip and giggled when he heard a soft hiss.

"Ow! Stop it."

Jungkook laughed some more as he pressed Taehyung's body against his own. The two just stayed like that for a bit, cherishing each other's warmth that they had missed so much. They made up for all the days they had expressed their love for each other over the phone in one, single hug. 

After a few minutes, Taehyung spoke, "Fuck, this feels so good Kook. Too good."

Jungkook smiled, "I know baby, I know. I missed you so, so damn much. I'm so glad I can have you in arms again."

"I've missed you too Kook." Taehyung shifted his head's position so the two were facing each other again. He slowly leaned in forward and touched his lips against Jungkook's. The two languidly moved their lips against each other as they savored being together after so long.

Once they parted, Taehyung softly smiled before he lightly hit Jungkook's chest.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You lied to me!" Taehyung frowned and Jungkook could swear he had never seen anything cuter in his life.

"Aww sorry, I had to. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you clearly succeeded Jeon. This was the best surprise ever. The bed felt so empty and cold without you." Taehyung pouted.

"Awe come here Tae," Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer again and let the boy snuggle his head into his chest.

"Gosh I love you so much." Jungkook whispered before kissing the top of his head.

"I love you so much too Kook." Taehyung pecked his neck before he asked, "Didn't you say you weren't going to come?"

"Yeah, again I lied because I wanted to surprise you. I was at the airport when we spoke. I booked a flight as soon as I left the party. I couldn't stay there anymore, not after what happened with Ara."

"Hm, I can understand. It's okay, I've got the best boy in the world."

Jungkook blushed as he laughed, "That's probably the best compliment I've gotten from you."

Taehyung chuckled.

Then, the two just stayed wrapped in each other's embrace. Peacefully listening to the little sounds they heard as they contently enjoyed each other's presence. 

It was Taehyung who broke the silence again.

"Kookie?"

"Yes Taebear?"

Taehyung gasped. 

Jungkook laughed, "What?"

"You called me Taebear after so long."

"Well, do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Then I'll call you that everyday Taebear."

Taehyung giggled, "Anyways what I was saying was that I want to go for a midnight drive again."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had so much fun the last night we went."

"You want to go anywhere specific?"

Taehyung nodded his head, "I want to go eat Bibimbap." 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

Hello!! How are all of you?

I really hope y'all are enjoying this book 🥺💜

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...
36.4K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
9K 348 17
''I'm horny bro.'' Top! Jungkook Bottom! Jimin Contains: ยป Jikook (Main Ship) ยป Mature content ยป Boyxboy Started: 03-13-2023 Ended: 09-20-2023
28.5K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...