The Boosted Hero : Ryujin

By BlisteringBolt

What defines a person? There looks? There background? There accomplishments? There QUIRKS? Izuku Yagi learn... More

Hello from the Author's !
Where it all began
Growing up
One Bad day
Bio #1
A new home?
Midoriya Estate
Adjusting
Izuku's Surprise
Need Your Help! (A/N)
Karma
Training Time
Training Time #2
News as of 12/04/21 (A/N)
The time of festivity
A new identity
Bio # 2

Ddraig's journey

6.1K 72 67
By BlisteringBolt

Author's note:

Italics mean narration/third pov

Bold means authors message

When you see : , this means characters are speaking an () are actions in the dialogue. 

Third POV:

As the sun rises over a hill we see a young man in a suit of red armor with brown hair preparing for a coming battle. This is Issei Hyoudou, many knew him as one of the perverted trio (a group of the most perverted boys in Kuoh Academy), a harem king, and the Breast Dragon Empe- I mean the Red Dragon Emperor. But the times have changes as now people know him as the peace keeper of the supernatural. 

Yes, you've heard correct our boob dragon is a peace keeper. You see Issei grew out of his perverted antics, married his girls, and became a true man admired by many. Rallying the factions under peaceful  foundation. His goals and accomplishments were known to many and would go down in history as a true leader. But today a battle would commence which would change the future of the world, the objective: defeat Trihexa.

6 months earlier: 

Trihexa or other wise known as "The Beast of Apocalypses" broke free of its seal placed by God eons ago. After escaping its prison it reeked havoc and caused destruction across the face of the world. Issei and the other supernatural factions revealed themselves to the world in order to protect the innocent and shelter the weak. It was settled that a truce was agreed with the humans and together as one they would reclaim the world. 

Present time, 3rd point of view: 

After mentally preparing himself, Issei turns to face Vali and then to Rias who give him a nod of approval. With confirmation from his dragon brethren and his wife he prepares to rally the troops. 

Issei : Today I stand in front of you not as the red dragon emperor but as a fellow soldier. I see brothers and sisters in arms despite our background.  We stand as not devils, angels, fallen angels, or humans but as warriors reclaiming their home. (breaths in) SO STAND WITH ME AND LET THE OPERATION TO RETAKE WALL MA- I MEAN OUR HOME BEGIN NOW!!! 

We see the two sides charging at each other as it was the light against the dark. (Avengers: Endgame great movie!!!!) 

Timeskip- brought to you by Truck-kun

The battle was fierce and many lives were lost while fighting the darkness. Issei along with Ddraig were able to defeat The Beast of Apocalypses. Vali sacrificed himself in order to buy time for Issei to defeat Trihexa. Lending his support to Issei after his death, Ddraig was able to fight alongside Issei and ended the war (Vali protected Issei, like how Neji protected Naruto rip the goat). 

Issei Pov: 

After Trihexa was defeated I ran to Vali's side. Checking his pulse I felt his heart rate dropping by the second. 

Vali :(weakly) Issei you did it , I-Im so happy we saved the day side by side . 

Issei : Come on Vali get up man, we still have a lot to accomplish like, like oh we still have to fight to see whose the strongest dragon. What about Kuroka? You can't leave your wife and daughter man  crying) please don't go.  

Vali : Its ok Issei, I'm glad to have fought along side my brother in arms (coughing). I know my  kitten will be sad but, be a good uncle and help my daughter grow up like her old man. 

Issei :(crying more) Please Vali don't go. Albion! Albion! Come on dragon help him. (feeling a hand on his shoulder and looking over he see's Ddraig) 

Yes your seeing correct, this young man is the red dragon of domination himself . He suddenly materialized right after Vali touched Issei's chest while jumping to take the hit for Issei . 

Ddraig :(in a weak voice) I'm not sensing him Issei. (tear's forming in the corner of his eyes) I CAN'T SENSE HIM!

Vali :(placing a hand on Ddriag) Here's one last gift from the old lizard, (turning to Issei) listen you (lightly punching his face) you are the strongest person I know. (coughing harder with blood) It's ok Issei I'll have company  like  Asia, Saji, Sairaorg, and even Gas (hands falling to his side) 

Noted : None of these characters are dead in the show/manga at least that I know of. There dead in this well for plot!

Issei : Vali (shakes him) VALI!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV:

About 3 week had went by since the war ended, the factions wiped the humans memories and returned them to their homes as if nothing had ever happened. They cleaned up what was left of the disaster and went back into hiding. Many sacrifices were made and people grieved. We see our young hero in a hospital  bed surrounded by his loved ones. Issei and his wives along Ddriag are making small talk amongst themselves .

Rias : I still cant believe your here, sitting with use Ddraig . 

Issei : Yea (chuckles) you look like a family member of the Gremory's with that red hair .

Ddriag : Yes your right , but I don't know how much longer I'll keep this form .  

Walking in the room is our favorite perverted fallen angel Azazel (right) and the leader of the angels the Seraph himself Michael ( left) 

Michael and Azazel : Good Afternoon everyone

Issei, Ddraig, plus girls : Good afternoon ! 

Issei : What brings the leader of the angels and the governor of Grigori down from their busy paperwork? (With a sly grin plastered on his face) 

Micheal : (with the most calming voice as usual) Well red dragon emperor we've come bearing important news but I should let Azazel discuss his findings from the recent battle. 

Azazel : (with a goofy look) Ah yes that's what I came here for. (in a more professional manor) As you know Trihexa was locked away from the Big G himself all those eons ago. After escaping its shackles, all hell broke loose then we kicked its ass! But after his defeat we noticed a huge change. It would seem as if the beast was the root of all evil, which probably doesn't make sense right? Let me explain, once we fixed back society and let the humans continue with life we noticed everything was more well mellow. Wars that had begun prior to the war had ended like it didn't even begin. Crime rates across the whole world are down by 60% and growing. The environment is slowly healing and Loki, yea that guy, he woke up not knowing what he did attacking his father Odin. We had a theory, even with being imprisoned Trihexa used some sort of power to seep through and cause corruption in the world which weakened the same spell that kept him there. And once you destroyed him the world as we know has gone to a more peaceful era. Now (turning to Michael) I believe you have more greater news (in a more sad tone). 

Issei : But come on what can be more greater than that! We avenged all those who were lost and finally have a more peaceful world . 

Michael : (Turns to Azael) Well (after a deep sigh) this happened (showing everyone the scroll he was holding). This scroll was found about 20 years ago in a ruin by a small squad of scouts . When brought back to heaven we discovered the seal placed on it wouldn't open . It took us 5 years to open it, after cracking it open much to our dismay it was empty. So the best thing was to log it as a mysterious object and store it in the archives. But about 2 days ago a odd feeling came upon me and when I'd asked my team (his peerage/deck of cards) they didn't feel it, even Gabriel didn't feel it. I followed it back to the archives and it led me to the scroll, which I opened it and found some news (a gloomy look begins to form on him). This scroll has information on the Longinus scared gears. The regular scared gears were gift from gods for the humans but the Longinus types were created for warriors for a purpose. To take down extremely difficult beings like Trihexa. 

Azazel : (casually sitting down and drinking some brandy, which came from gods know were) Last week Sairaorg's Regulus Nemea vanished in front of the Bael's eyes. And today Cao Cao's true Longinus, wasn't able to summon its as if the connection between them was cut. We came here today to see if (turning to Ddraig )... 

Issei : No no no what the hell (gets up and grabs onto Ddraig) see's he's still here no way my partner is leaving just because we killed that dumbass beast. He is the last of the heavenly dragons and dragon scared gears. 

Micheal : Well there is a solution, since Ddraig at the moment has a body of sorts we would like to unbound him from you. Basically granting him a freedom for his host. (turning to Issei) The choice is yours. 

Issei (climbs out of bed still a bit weakened) Ddriag your my best friend pal, and I here by grant your freedom from me as your host. (crying a bit) Thank (sniffle) you so much for believing in a perv like myself (crying a bit more hugging Ddraig). 

(Ddraig is Rin and Issei is Yukio- from Blue Exorcist) 

Ddraig : (Hugging a bit tighter) Partner you were one of my best host like Elsha (strongest female red dragon emperor) and Belzard (1st now second to which Issei has taken strongest red dragon emperor). You saw me like a person rather than a mere tool, so I thank you (turns to everyone in the room) thank you to everyone. 

Azael : (crying a bit) Wow so touching, anyways since Ddraig has a physical from Issei I'd like for you transfer all your power to Ddraig we shall all act as a battery to help.

Issei : (pulling out of the hug) BOOSTED GEAR GIFT (touching Ddraigs shoulder) TRANSFER ALL POWER! 

As Issei is doing his best to hold onto his partner to successfully transfer the power, everyone starts to share there magic to help. 

A huge Green light envelops the room and standing in the center is Ddriag with a different gauntlet on his hand with a purple as well as white gem close to the large green orb in the center. (The one that's on the back of the palm in the pic)

Azazel : (shocked) Wow I have never seen or read of  the boosted gear looking like that.

Ddraig : (huffing; extremely tired) It would seem as this is the ultimate form of the boosted gear along with the other powers that were given to use over the years (de-summoning the gauntlet).  

Azazel : Now that the gear is completely separated from you Issei, now onto the more tricky part. (scratch's the back of his head). We don't really know how long that should keep him from disappearing. So (turns to Issei) I say we enact operation WAIFU!

Issei : (in a shocked manner) OPERATION WAIFU I haven't heard that name in years! 

Akeno & Rias : (with her eyes closing and hands beginning to spark) Is darling with the help of the pervy crow hiding something from us? 

Issei : (In a super scared manner) WAIT (hands up) let me explain. (breaths out) When I was a younger more pervy self, me and Azazel one day thought of an idea which sounds really crazy. Now that I think about it I don't even remember what the hell we drank that night. (Akeno & Rias hand glow more with Xenovia drawing her Blade) OK okay me and Azazel wanted to created a device that allowed us to go into different universes to pick up girls and build a harem (swear drops) jeez that sounds dumb. Hold up (turning his face to the general himself) what does that have to do with now? 

Azazel : Well we were thinking of giving the lizard here a one way ticket  to another world so that he can avoid the odd spell that has been making the Longinus tier gear go bye-bye. He could find a new host over there and see were it leads. But the decision is yours pal. 

Now with everyone's eyes on the elder dragon, it was up to him to make a choice. 

Ddraig : In all my life I never assumed this would happen. I've finally made so many friends and an amazing partner. Heck I made peace with Albion and defeated an actual God. But maybe this is the best option for me (Standing up) so I shall trust your device. 

Azazel : (Nodding in confirmation) It's simple really the device reads your greatest feeling and thoughts, it should send you the best fitting world. Well you ready?

After 20 minutes of saying good bye to all his friends like Serzechs, Grayifa, Odin, and others who arrived it was time.  

Azazel : Just put your hand on it and project your thoughts of were you want to end up via your mind. 

Ddraig : (closing eyes) I'd like to go to a world that is in need of protecting the innocent. To find a new host with a pure heart, that will never give up and push forward no matter what obstacle he/she faces, and the drive of a hero!  

The devices beings to shake a bit and shoots open a portal.

Ddraig : (turning back to the people who began crying to him) Thank you everyone and may I wish you the best of lives. (Begins to walk towards the portal) An old chapter of my life has ended, but a new one has begun. (finally going through the portal with it closing on him) Where shall fate lead me to, better yet who?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note : 

Hey everyone, hoped you enjoyed our first chapter. I'd like to apologize if it felt kind of short or incomplete, but we have good reasons for it. 1) This chapter is meant for basically Ddraig to leave the DxD world and enter this AU of Mha. 2) The scene for Trihexa vs everyone well I skipped it because it would have been too long and once again I kind of wanted to focus on Issei and Ddraig. So with Ddraigs small backstory out of the way we can focus on our main character Izuku. There is a lot to talk about and we will go into depth with his age of 1-4, the 4-15 (4 if you can guess why lol).  

Once agian thanks for reading, feel free to comment your thoughts and drop any questions for us.We shall catch you on the next chapter of The Boosted Hero: Ryujin! 

Next Chapter: Where it all began 

Word count: 2676 words 

BOI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
131K 4.2K 52
"I can see it, too, Toshi, hope. A light like yours.. Those two have the heart of a Hero" ➽───────────────❥ With 80% of the world's population obtain...
38.3K 738 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
97.1K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...