our omega | vminkook

By Hollywithluv

[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father in... More

00 | OUR OMEGA
01 | heir of jeon empire
02 | manipulate
03 | minjae
04 | the omega
05 | let's be friends
06 | beautiful things
07 | friends for a reason?
08 | scream under me
09 | you're under arrest
10 | eavesdrop
11 | welcome to the mansion
12 | hang out
13 | dancing in the rain
14 | pillow fights & laughs
15 | remember the rules
16 | handling the drunk bois
17 | it's high time now
18 | jimin-shi
19 | just fuck me already jeon
20 | getting mocked
21 | pregnant?
22 | jokes & tears
23 | who are you?
24 | acting like husband
25 | don't speak, just kiss
26 | cheater?
27 | the next ceo & true blood
28 | beaten a man
29 | i remember
30 | how is that even possible?
31 | the weird butterflies
32 | get together
33 | mistake
34 | i cheated on you
35 | i think i like taehyung
36 | new feelings & fights
37 | friends again
39 | the truth untold
40 | soon to be boyfriends
41 | just a surrogate?
42 | this is heaven
43 | the road to the hospital
44 | officially together
45 | it hurts so good
EPILOGUE

38 | is hyunjin dead?

8K 548 196
By Hollywithluv

Jimin found himself tucked beneath the sheets once again.

Having finished breakfast early in the morning, he engaged in a pleasant conversation with Taehyung before Beta departed for the office with Jungkook. Puzzled by Jungkook's odd behavior the previous night, Jimin struggled to understand it. However, he lacked the mental capacity to dwell on the matter any further. Could Jungkook somehow be aware of the events between Taehyung and Jimin? Was that why he seemed to be hiding something?

But that didn't make sense. If Jungkook did know, why hadn't he reacted? Why wasn't he upset or confronting either Jimin or Taehyung about their betrayal? Instead, he maintained an unsettling calmness. And how would Jungkook even find out? It's not as if Hyunjin had already sent the video to him or somethi— Wait! What if Hyunjin had already done so?

Jimin shook his head to dismiss his unending thoughts. "Stop overthinking, Jimin," he scolded himself internally. "Focus on finding a way to handle Hyunjin."

Jimin was lost in thought, gazing out through the transparent, large glass windows. His room, situated on the second floor, wasn't as spacious as Jungkook's and Taehyung's, but it was still sizable. Certainly larger than his room back at his own house or Yoongi's. Large windows adorned one side of the room, offering a view of the entire front garden. A newly renovated fountain now stood in the middle of the garden, a recent addition since Jimin arrived here three or four months ago.

The sudden knock interrupted Jimin's contemplation as he shifted his attention away from the window. He shrugged off the sheets and made his way towards the door. Who could be here at this hour? It couldn't be Jungkook or Taehyung; he had seen them off himself this morning.

Jimin swung the door open, startled by the sight that met his eyes.

Jeon Hyunjin stood in front of him, his mouth emitting a disgusting whistling sound as his eyes scanned the omega from head to toe. The omega was dressed in a casual white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, while the Alpha leaned against the doorframe, arms folded across his chest.

Jimin's eyes narrowed, and he found himself gritting his teeth. 'What do you want now?' he inquired sharply.

Hyunjin let out a humorless chuckle. "Well," he said as he stood straight, unfolding his arms, and began walking past Jimin into the room. "I don't see why we can't talk inside. We'll get more 'privacy' that way." He spoke, strolling toward the bed and sitting at the edge, with his hands rested on either side as he leaned backward.

Jimin was beyond furious; it was an understatement.

He closed the door but didn't lock it, of course. He didn't want anyone overhearing their conversation because he knew why Hyunjin was there. Despite the absence of anyone at home except for busy servants downstairs, he was wary of the saying: 'walls have ears.' He couldn't afford to take any risks. Truthfully, Jimin was scared. What would he do if Hyunjin attempted something inappropriate?

Although angry and upset, Jimin tried to conceal his emotions. He didn't want to provoke Hyunjin, who possessed a scandalous video of him and Taehyung kissing in the bedroom hallway. Hyunjin wouldn't hesitate to send it to the entire pack.

If it were just Jungkook, Jimin wouldn't be as frightened and anxious. But this wasn't solely about him; it concerned the entire pack. What if Hyunjin sent it to everyone? What would they think of Taehyung, especially since he was destined to become the future Luna? Jimin couldn't allow the beta's image to suffer among the pack members, especially Jungkook, who was the alpha.

Jimin strolled into the room, halting at a cautious distance from Hyunjin, who lounged on the bed as if it were his own.

"Not a word?" Hyunjin arched a brow, his lips forming a mischievous smirk. "Last time in your room, you were shouting at me to leave. What's the deal now? Changed your mind, or..." He paused, leaning forward while staying put on the bed. "Are you worried I'll share that video of you and Taehyung making out with my stepbrother for some entertainment?"

Suppressing the primal urge to engage in a face-punching contest, Jimin mastered the art of maintaining a poker face.

"Well, I must say," Hyunjin paused, a sly grin forming on his face. "You're playing your cards right. Treat me well, and I might just return the favor."

Jimin clenched his teeth in frustration.

"See what I'm getting at?" Hyunjin smirked once more. "So, what's your move?"

"Listen, Hyunjin," Jimin seethed with anger and trembled with fear simultaneously. "Y-you need to understand, what you're doing is dead wrong. You could end up in jail for blackmailing me. J-just stop this nonsense and let's start anew. I promise to treat you well and-"

Hyunjin scoffed, "Oh, spare me the drama. I've already laid it out for you, Jimin. I don't enjoy repeating myself. And I couldn't care less about the consequences. I want what I want, no matter if it lands me behind bars or worse. Remember, I don't forget people. What went down five years ago? I remember it all. Your so-called 'hyung' tried to outsmart me. I'll settle that score by... having you.

"Y-you," Jimin stuttered, meeting Hyunjin's gaze. "You're disgusting!"

Hyunjin's lips curled into a smirk. "So, what's your answer? I don't have all day for this nonsense, so just spit it out." He spat out the words. Jimin's fists clenched at his sides, his gaze shifting downwards, though he couldn't focus due to the knot in his stomach. "I keep asking because, obviously, I don't want to be labeled as a rapist."

Jimin fought the urge to laugh at that statement.

"I'll only do things with your supposed consent," Hyunjin said, pulling out his cellphone and fiddling with it absentmindedly. "Even if that consent is forced. I still won't be seen as a rapist, will I?" He shot a smirk at Jimin, who furrowed his brows in utter disbelief.

"And I will not take 'no' for an answer. So you better hurry up, Jiminie," Hyunjin murmured, showing his phone to Jimin. "Or you know what I can do."

What on earth? He didn't want to be a rapist, yet he was forcing an omega into having sex with him? What kind of messed-up situation is this? Jimin wanted to scream, "You're a rapist!" But he knew he shouldn't. He had to make careful decisions.

Regret gnawed at him for not informing Taehyung about Hyunjin. The beta wasn't prepared to disclose everything to Jungkook. He didn't know when that would happen. So, if he wanted things to be alright, he had to sacrifice himself. He had to wait for the beta to be ready before revealing anything to Jungkook or letting the alpha know. Jimin nodded, concealing his thoughts.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, indirectly urging him to speak up.

Jimin sighed, "Yes."

Hyunjin's lips curved into the widest smirk as he placed his phone beside him on the bed. "Good boy," he whispered, spreading his legs wider. "You know what to do?" The Alpha gestured towards his own pants, hinting to Jimin, who nodded in understanding.

"When I ask you a question, use words. Okay, baby boy?" Hyunjin's voice grew huskier.

"Y-yes," Jimin nodded reluctantly, despising himself for accepting Hyunjin's offer. But he felt trapped, lacking any other option.

"Good," Hyunjin acknowledged. "Now come." He gestured with his eyes for Jimin to approach.

Jimin swallowed hard. With reluctance, the omega slowly walked towards Hyunjin, who sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide, his intense gaze fixed on Jimin's body. Jimin despised every moment of this. He didn't want anything to do with Hyunjin, especially considering he was pregnant. What if Hyunjin harmed his child? The thought alone filled Jimin with anxiety and fear. He couldn't allow this to happen so easily. He had to think of something before Hyunjin got what he wanted.

Jimin found himself in a dramatic pause, eyeing Hyunjin's cellphone perched innocently next to him on the bed. His brain went into overdrive, planning escape plans faster than a pizza delivery on a Friday night. Sure, there was a chance Hyunjin had copies of that video stored in other devices than just his phone. But caving into Hyunjin's demands? That didn't sit well with Jimin's rebellious side; he wasn't about to audition for 'Hyunjin's Puppet Show.'

Cue Jimin's epic strategy: approach Hyunjin pretending to comply, perform a dramatic, kneeling act, snatch that phone like it's the last piece of cake, bolt for the door as if he's outrunning the paparazzi, and then speed-dial Taehyung to spill the tea.

Drumroll, please... presenting the 'Grand Escape Plan!'

Jimin mentally awarded himself a gold medal for birthing what he proudly proclaimed as 'The Great Escape Plan.' He was more confident in its success than a weather forecast predicting sunshine. Yet, despite his bravado, his legs trembled with fear, and his palms dripped with sweat as he finally reached Hyunjin.

"Kneel." Hyunjin ordered.

And Jimin did.

Omega wanted to gag at the thought of giving Hyunjin a blowjob. Did he really sign up for this? Jimin knew, he would be vomiting soon. And he would make sure to do so either on Hyunjin's face or his dick. That would be better.

"Be quick," Hyunjin rasped out, getting Jimin out of his thoughts.

Jimin gulped as he cautiously reached towards Alpha's belt. Hyunjin's intense gaze sent shivers down the Omega's body. The disgust within him was overwhelming; he questioned why he was even doing this, especially for Hyunjin. As he unbuckled the belt, his eyes darted towards the cellphone mere centimeters away. However, when he looked up, Hyunjin was still fixated on him. This made Jimin worry – how could he execute his plan if Hyunjin continued to stare?

Jimin cleared his throat nervously. "C-can you uhh c-close your eyes?"

Hyunjin furrowed his brows, his gaze darkening further.

"Uh, I-I mean, it's my first time. I'm not sure if I'll do it right, and I'd rather not embarrass myself. So, p-please, can you?" Jimin's anxiety grew as Hyunjin continued to peer at him with those intimidating eyes.

Hyunjin let out an annoyed sigh, growing impatient as Jimin seemed to be taking forever to act. "Fine," he huffed and closed his eyes, tilting his head back.

Jimin breathed a sigh of relief and redirected his attention to the phone. He licked his lips, attempting to focus while his hands fumbled with the zipper of Alpha's pants. One hand struggled with the pants while the other stealthily reached for the cellphone.

The omega stole glances at Hyunjin, who had his eyes shut, seemingly anticipating the best suck of his life. Grabbing his phone, Jimin's other hand ceased its movement on the man's zipper. His mind cheered him on, ready to execute his plan and flee toward the door as he had intended. However, another hand intercepted, settling atop Jimin's hand that had just held Hyunjin's cellphone.

Jimin's eyes widened in shock as they locked onto the hand over his own, then trailed up to the owner—the piercing gaze of Hyunjin staring back at him with dark intensity. Jimin's heart raced, attempting to pull his hand from beneath Hyunjin's, still firmly clasped around the cellphone.

"How dare you betray me, you little omega?" Hyunjin's voice dripped with venom as he clenched Jimin's hand, pinning it firmly to the bed to prevent any escape. Jimin trembled at the alpha's menacing tone. With a tight grip on Jimin's arm, Hyunjin abruptly rose from his seat, causing the Omega to rise from the ground as well.

'Now or never,' Jimin affirmed to himself. He hadn't let go off Hyunjin's phone yet, and he wasn't even planning to do so. He couldn't mess up his plan that easily.

In a swift motion, Jimin released his arm from Hyunjin's grasp. "You thought I'd just hand it over? Not that easy, you jerk!" Forcefully shoving Hyunjin away, Jimin bolted toward the door, but Hyunjin swiftly caught his arm and forcibly pulled him back.

"Where do you think you're going with my phone?!" Hyunjin's anger resonated in his growl. "You've made a big mistake, Jimin. You'll regret this. You have no clue who you're messing with."

Jimin winced at the tightness of Hyunjin's grip on his arm, fearing it might leave bruises. "Give me my phone, you whore!" Hyunjin growled, attempting to snatch it from Jimin. But Jimin clung tighter to the phone, determined to follow through with his plan.

"I won't! You motherfucker!" Jimin spat at Hyunjin's face in anger. His expression radiated rage and determination, devoid of fear. He was surprised at the depth of courage he found within himself.

"Jimin, I told you to give me my phone!" Hyunjin shouted.

"No!" Jimin retorted, pushing Hyunjin away and making a dash toward the window. Angered, Hyunjin advanced toward the Omega, who had his back pressed against the transparent window in the room. Jimin kept his hand firmly behind his back, gripping the phone tightly, his gaze fixed challengingly on Hyunjin.

"You fucking whore!" Hyunjin growled. "You're pushing me beyond my limits, Jimin! You have no idea what I'm capable of. You don't want to see that side of me. This isn't fair!"

"Shut up! Stop calling me a whore! You're a rapist! You were going to violate me! That's not how consent works. You are a fucking psychopath! Go to some mental hospital and get your brain checke—" Jimin yelled in frustration but was abruptly cut off as Hyunjin closed the distance between them and grabbed Jimin's neck, locking eyes intensely.

Jimin's eyes widened in alarm as his breath became constricted. He struggled to inhale properly. While one of the Omega's hands tightly gripped the phone against his back, the other attempted to pry Hyunjin's choking hand away. He struck Hyunjin's arm, coughing loudly due to the constriction in his throat.

"I'll kill you! I will fucking kill you. You piece of shit!" Hyunjin growled, his grip on Jimin's throat tightening even more at every word he spat.

Reacting swiftly, Jimin lifted his leg and aimed a kick at Hyunjin's groin. The Alpha gasped loudly, loosening his grip around Jimin's throat. Jimin managed to shove Hyunjin's hand away, yet the Alpha still maintained a tight grip on Jimin's arm, preventing his escape. Hyunjin glared at Jimin with intense anger, his gaze dark and menacing.

"Motherfucker!" Hyunjin spat in anger, his fist poised to strike Jimin's face. However, Jimin swiftly dodged, causing Hyunjin's fist to crash into the windowpane. The glass shattered with a deafening crunch, and Hyunjin grunted in pain as shards embedded into his hand, blood oozing from his knuckles.

Seizing the opportunity, Jimin pushed Hyunjin and landed a punch on his stomach. Despite the injury, Hyunjin regained his composure and grabbed Jimin's hand with his bloody knuckles.

As Jimin glanced at the broken glass, an idea struck him. When Hyunjin attempted to tackle him, Jimin swiftly turned and threw the phone out through the shattered window. Hyunjin's eyes widened in shock at the scene unfolding before him. Jimin turned to face Hyunjin, finding a furious expression on the Alpha's face.

"You!" Hyunjin growled.

***

Jungkook stood by the mansion's fountain, his tattooed right hand clutching the phone pressed against his ear. He had come from his office to get essential files and secure Junghyun's signature on certain documents. Task completed, he was engaged in a conversation with Taehyung while standing near the fountain.

"Yeah, I've got the files. No worries," Jungkook reassured Taehyung. Just as he turned around, a phone unexpectedly dropped from above, startling him with its sudden crash to the ground. Surprised, he briefly pondered if phones were raining down instead of water, but his gaze shot upward. His widened eyes locked on a broken window, and realization struck: it was Jimin's room.

"Jungkook!" Alpha's focus snapped back at Taehyung's voice from the other end of the phone. "What's going on? Why aren't you answering me?"

"Taehyung, I'll get back to you later," Jungkook hastily replied, ending the call before Taehyung could respond, his attention now fully on the situation at hand.

Jungkook's intuition screamed danger as he slipped his phone into his pocket and bolted towards the mansion's entrance. He felt a gnawing concern; Jimin was in trouble, that much he was certain of.

Racing toward the staircase, beads of sweat formed on his brow, his heart pounding an urgent rhythm as he ascended the steps, each one a frantic pulse toward Jimin's room. He arrived at the door, relieved to find it unlocked, and hurriedly barged in, only to be confronted by a distressing scene.

Hyunjin layed on the floor, almost motionless, his hand stained with blood, eyes tightly shut. Beside him stood Jimin, fists clenched, jaw locked in tension, breathing heavily as though he'd just finished a marathon. Jimin glanced up, catching sight of Jungkook, whose eyes widened in shock as he struggled to process the scene before him.

"W-What?" Jungkook gasped, eyes wide as dinner plates. He had rushed in like a superhero ready to save Jimin, only to find himself in the middle of a scene straight out of a mystery movie. "What happened? Did you knock him out?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he shook his head frantically. "No, no! I didn't do anything. He's totally fine!"

Jungkook's mind was a jumble of confusion. They were discussing the ordeal as if having a morning chat, completely ignoring the motionless body sprawled on the floor. Well, not quite a corpse, but still alarming.

"Nothing serious," Jimin chuckled nervously. "We were playing this movie reenactment thing. He picked Spider-Man, and I—well, I attempted some action scene and tossed a lamp on his head. Now he's 'sleeping.' All in good fun, I promise."

Jungkook's eyebrows knit together in utter bewilderment. "You did what?! And why is he 'sleeping'?"

"B-because," Jimin stuttered, "Because I chose Sleeping Beauty. So he's playing Snow White. That's why he's pretending to sleep. It's just acting, Jungkook. Nothing serious."

Jungkook raised a skeptical brow. "Jimin, I'm not a toddler! Spill the truth, what's the real story?"

Jimin let out a sigh, finally turning serious.

"Let Taehyung come, and then both of us will explain everything to you."

______

Is Hyunjin dead? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 17.8K 12
Bearing the child of the one he loved the most, his alpha seemed to be Taehyung's biggest mistake now. Mpreg! Alpha and omega. Domestic au mates if...
141K 5.5K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
1.3M 71.2K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
3.6M 217K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...