His Intern | Minsung

Autorstwa TheDepthOfWords

Minho fell in love with his intern, and Jisung is afraid of his boss. A not so typical office romance where b... Więcej

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE

NINETEEN

7.5K 340 337
Autorstwa TheDepthOfWords

"Why were you and Minho taking so long before hmm.?" Byul asks the blonde who blushes slightly. "That must've been an awfully long question you had to ask" Byul stated while wiggling their eyebrows. The two sat working on a new design for some advertisement yet Byul seemed to be more focused on their friend then the work at hand. Typical, Jisung couldn't expect much else since he was the same.

"No reason in particular" Jisung began nonchalantly. "—we were just discussing about our internship that's all" Jisung stretches the truth as Byul gives him a side eye but doesn't say anything more.

"I can't believe Jiwon did that" Byul stated after awhile of silence, hanging their head over the back of their seat as if all their energy abandoned their body. "He seemed pretty nice to me" they muttered lightly in thought.

Jisung could scoff at that, so he did, the sound catching the dark haired interns attention as Byul faced him confused. "What was that scoff for?" They ask him.

"Come on really? That guy was clearly an asshole, he treated poor Mina horribly and was constantly putting her down behind her back. I don't even want to think about what he might've said about us. A snake is a snake" Jisung shakes his head, grabbing his pen as he shrugged.

Mina may be from a rich family and have a degree in business but she was not the brightest with socialising with people who weren't rich like her, she didn't get sarcasm that she was use to and it simply didn't seem to be apparent to her that Jiwoo was not a good person. Mina may be privileged but it's not to say she wasn't a bad person, she defiantly had a few biases and said a few things that weren't nice but she was better than Jiwon at the end of the day.

"I don't know, Mina kind of scares me" Byul whispers as they watch the rich woman walk into their office and stare at the printer in faux confusion as she plays her hand at one of her best talents. Being a femme fatale.

"Really? I'm more scared for the men she is with, she is so subtle with her tricks that if I wasn't gay I probably wouldn't notice" Jisung says before hitting himself. "Wait that's mean, what she does is her own business.." the brunette trails off after he watches her eyes gleam, well he dramatically adds even though in reality her face just lifted with anticipation.

Her prey had entered.

"This stupid machine, I think it's broken because no matter how many times I try and press copy it seems to restart" she mutters quietly but still loud enough for some to hear. Some including a special someone.

"Here Mina, let me help" Minho says, moving to help her with the printer. The two interns watching the scene intently as Minho presses a few buttons and looks down slightly confused before finding the problem and fixing it for her, a wide smile taking over her lips as Minho shows her that it was now working.

"Don't worry it's an easy bug to fix, I don't know why it happened but just press this button and it should stop the glitch" he shows her pressing a button as she nods and moves slightly closer to him, her lean body bending over as if intently listening to his instructions, as she leans over her button up showed to cover less cleavage. Minho made sure to keep his eyes on the printer or on Mina's eyes herself as he finished helping the intern.

"Please tell me she's not hitting on your man?" Byul asks glaring at the woman who chuckled and thanked Minho.

"She flirts with everyone, besides it's not like..." it's not like we're exactly open with our relationship either, Jisung convinced himself. Yet the worry in his stomach filled as he watched the two. I'm not as smart or as conventionally attractive as her... she's smart, rich and pretty so it would be no confusion that Minho and her would be a perfect match.

"Minho Oppa you're so smart" she compliments their boss.

"Imma fight her" Byul says getting up as Jisung holds them back. "Jisung let me rip that dyed dirty ass hair off her head" they tell Jisung fighting to get out of their friends hold. Byul needed a chill pill bad.

"Dude it's okay" Jisung tries to convince them as they glare at him. Noticing the obviousness of how it was not okay. "Mina isn't doing anything bad per say.." he trialed off.

"Jisung I'm not dumb. It's clear that you and Minho are dating. As your best friend I'm not gonna allow some rich ass bitch get in the middle of your love" Byul stated tensing their jaw as Jisung gulped intimidated.

"I trust Minho. He said he likes me and I believe him. I doubt Mina will change his mind" Jisung told his friend. Hopefully Mina won't right?

"Fine but if someone spits in her coffee when they do the coffee trip later it wasn't me" they tell Jisung who laughs but nods not believing his friend.

-

"Hey sir can you help me with this?" Mina asks Minho as he nods and makes his way over to help her with the box of papers she was carrying. Her hair tied back with a pink hair tie and her lips glossed over, she liked to always make sure her makeup was one hundred percent.

He was utterly confused as to why the intern needed so much help suddenly but one thing did pinpoint in the possibilities as to why but he didn't ponder on it for to long. She didn't even work in their department but in Seungmins after all. The younger should be helping her out seeming as he had his own team to help but he didn't want to be too rude and just say no. A friendly work environment was a necessity. He'd want Jisung to be helped if he needed it and not refused since they didn't work in the same department.

"Thank you so much" she thanks him. The two walk silently to Seungmins department. "Minho oppa you really are so considerate" Mina complimented once more as Minho settled the box down on the interns desk. The older shifted awkwardly now fully expecting just what was happening.

"Please don't call me Oppa. We aren't that close as well as I don't want people to think I'm playing favourites... I am your boss.." Minho tells the intern, trailing off afterwards as to remain as gentle as he could with the wording. He had to be firm but still polite. Mina nodded her head and stepped closer to him, taking this as initiative to be more honest. Her hand trailing his arm cautiously to test their boundaries before she spoke.

"I know we aren't close, but I'm really interested in becoming closer if you are" she hints a bit suggestively smiling before Minho pushes her arm off and steps back, deciding to take a more direct approach.

"Mina I'm sorry if you got any signals but I'm not interested in you like that.." he trials off biting his lip before just saying it. "I have a boyfriend— who I happen to really like and thinking about anyone but him just feels not only impossible but isn't desirable for me. I want to apologise to you again but I'm really not interested" Minho states watching as Mina's smile falls as her eyes widen, choking out on her words.

"I am so sorry, I thought you were single and I kinda thought you were playing hard to get— which was totally on me— god I am so sorry Minho" she apologised sincerely, not wanting to meet his eyes out of embarrassment.

"It's Jisung, my boyfriend is Jisung. I already know that seeing you hanging around me may have upset him so I had to tell you honestly that he's who I'm with. I don't want to hurt him" Minho tells Mina softly, not wanting to be a dick but making sure their boundaries are known.

"J—Jisung? You mean you're boyfriend witnessed me trying to— I am so sorry sir it won't happen again. Jisung is such a sweet guy and I'm glad he has someone as great as you" Mina tells him as Minho nods gratefully and walks away.

A/N: see this is called respecting people when they say they have a partner.

He stops at the doorway, a small smile itching at his lips when he noticed a pair of shoes. "Byul I can see your feet" Minho states making the intern awkwardly peak out their head and laugh deeply. "I'm guessing you were worried about Jisung?" Minho asks making the younger nod, their Adam's apple bopping a bit as they swallowed the saliva building in their throat. I was caught! Act cool Byul, act cool!

"Me? Worried, pfft no way why would I be I mean like I totally have no clue what's happening with you and Jisung at all, this is merely an oddly timed coincidence... yeah a coincidence" they chuckled, taking a step back. "Thanks though sir" they stated making Minho raise a brow.

"I though this was just a coincidence?" Minho teased as they reddened. Laughing awkwardly before agreeing.

So much for me judging Mina the whole morning... I should've just listened to Jisung but no... I had an opinion about her before I actually knew her. God I'm an asshole. "I guess I should get a new drink for Mina" they mutter walking off with the tray of drinks.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.2K 988 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
305K 15.9K 46
[...]"𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰�...
54.1K 2.2K 21
In which Jeongin and Chan have been on and off flirting since debut and Jeongin can't stand it anymore- he just wants to know where they stand. { or...
5.1K 277 24
minho is always strict to jisung since he is a slow learner, yet he adores him. jisung hates the attention. suddenly they get paired together as assi...