Past, Present, No Future. (Ha...

By RockingTommo

Vanessa Payne was your average girl, though she had her own secrets. Secrets she would only share with hersel... More

Prologue
1. Mislead
2. Antiques and Phone Numbers
3. Something New
4. Just Need Someone
5. What To Say
6. She's Mine
7. Oli and Ally
8. What Can I Say?
9. Midnight Memories
10. Afterwards
11. Is it Something or Nothing?
12. Was This a Date?
13. Another Night with Him
14. Just Give Me a Reason
15. Unsaved
16. It's Alright
17. Hold On
18. The Best Part Is...Nothing
19. For You
20. A Lot More To Come
21. Heated
22. Wasted
23. Tag You're It
24. Apologies
25. Too Long
26. No More Heart Break
27. Little Black Dress
28. Satisfied
29. Matched Up
30. Days and Nights
31. Homesick
32. Where The Heart Is?
33. Birthday Wishes
34. This Girl
35. Roses Aren't Red
36. Shots and Ice Cream
37. Polaroids
38. M&M's
39. Lifted
40. Between Bars
41. Misery
42. Slow and Steady
43. Uncomfortable
44. New Barriers
45. The Same
46. No More Feelings
47. Mistakes
48. Work Out and Break Out
49. Never Ending
50. Hugs & Kisses
51. Oh So Familiar
52. Good Literature
53. Some Nights
54. Nobody Knows
55. Promise?
56. Small Bump
57. Robbed
58. I Didn't Know
59. Unexpected
60. Questions?
61. Fun.
62. Too Much At Once
63. Undeniable
64. She Keeps It Covered
65. Kiss Me. Want Me. Love Me?
66. Listen
67. Same Mistakes
68. Lost Boy
69. As High As Stars
70. Snapped
71. Love Like War
72. Honestly
73. Emotionless Conclusions
74. Confronted
75. Missed Memories
76. I'm (Not) Sorry
77. Talk!
78. Truthful Lies
79. Encounters
80. Unbelievable
81. Rip My Heart Out
82. Far, Far Away
83. Messed Up
84. Oh, Be My Baby
85. Stella
87. My Girl(s)
88. Accidentally In Love
89. Lost Things
90. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!
91. Chocolate
92. Just Change
93. Gotta Stay High
94. Finding Myself
95. Stella II
96. Without You
97. Distance
98. Mildly Happy Holidays
99. Goodbye World, Hello Wolverhampton
100. New Year New Me
101. End Results
102. Here With You
103. Selfless
104. Save a Life
105. The Dream Team's Dream
106. Toxic
107. All I See
108. Seven Billion Hearts
109. Full Circle
Epilogue
"Social Casualties"

86. Surprises

84 4 1
By RockingTommo

~ Harry's _ POV +

I pushed Stella into the backseat of my car, our lips cascaded on one another's as she began to take off her jacket and I closed the door once we were both in the car.

She moaned in my mouth, trying to poke her tongue between my lips but I didn't let her.

Her fingers reached to the bottom of my shirt, I pushed them away bringing my own fingers to her clothes instead.

She was wearing a cropped shirt which made it easier to take off, I brought my hands to her skin tight jeans and began to unbutton seeing a silver ring poke out of her belly button.

"Fuck" I muttered looking up at where she lay feeling my pants get tighter.

I leaned down, bringing my lips to Stella's belly button and taking the belly ring between my teeth and tugging it at slight pleasure.

She hummed bringing her hand to my hair, but I swatted it away beginning to unbutton my pants.

Stella brought her damp lips to my neck, beginning to leave sloppy kisses around my Adam's apple. I moved my head away, positioning her hips in front of me.

"Let's make this quick" I told her, pulling my jeans down around my thighs along with my boxers and brought my body and top of hers.

~ Vanessa's _ POV +

I woke up with Louis' arm around my waist and his hot breath against the back of my neck.

I've always wondered what it would be llike to sleep this way with someone other than Harry, and now that I did I find myself wishing that it actually was Harry.

I sat up, having Louis' arm slip off my waist. Looking back I saw his bare back peeking from out of the sheets.

Louis' arm was covered in tattoos that I rarely looked at since he's usually always wearing a jacket or sweater.

I poked the nose of the deer head on his bicep before getting up from the mattress and headed for the closet and grab clothes.

A part of me felt strange, mostly my stomach and hands, I felt like I had to do something without expectation or planning.

I checked the small calender we had in the bathroom seeing that Louis had to leave in three days. I peeked out of the bathroom door, watching the sleeping boy on my bed. I watched him like how I used to watch Harry, how his shoulders rise and fall as he breathed.

I sighed going into the bathroom and begun getting ready for the day.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed luggage sitting at the front door, I peered over to the stair railing seeing Liam coming up with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me stay Nessie" Liam said as he pecked the side of my cheek, leaving me confused.

"Y-you're leaving?" I asked, watching him pick up one of his suitcases.

"Yeah, remember we agreed on me going back to my dorm on the twenty-third. Which is today"

"Oh" I looked down feeling a bit disappointed, "Well, drive safe Li" I smiled as he waved at me and closed the front door behind him as he left.

I exhaled turning around to walk towards the kitchen smelling the same scent I'd been smelling for the passed few weeks.

I looked at the plate on the counter top island, smiling at the sausage and eggs formed into a smiling face.

I sat down, grabbing the fork next to the plate and began to eat.

"Smells delicious" I heard Louis' morning voice echo throughout the house.

"I think Liam left extra in the pans if you want some" I told him as he walked into the kitchen to lean on the other side of the island I sat at.

"No, I'm okay" he told me, taking a sip from my own orange juice.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked, keeping my eyes on my food.

"Better, didn't have to sleep on that hard floor" he chuckled.

"Liam isn't sleeping in the guest bedroom anymore, if you would rather sleep there inst-"

"I'm okay, Vanessa" he smiled to me making me blush.

"So I'm leaving back for Doncaster on Wednseday" Louis began to say, "And you're leaving or Australia next week"

I nodded, taking a bite of a slice of toast on the side of the plate.

"So I figured, since you're obviously not going to experience a white Christmas in Australia, that I'd give you one here in the mere three days I have left with you"

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked.

"I have compiled a list, don't you worry" he chuckled making me smile, "So just let me shower and we'll be on our way"

"Wait, we're doing this today?" I asked covering my mouth from the food inside.

"Absolutely!" he yelled out as he jogged up the stairs taking to steps at a time.

As I waited for Louis, I sat back on the couch with my book reading over all the quotes I had bookmarked from reading it so many times.

I read over one a couple times, finally reading it aloud, "...he needed some assurance that this feeling he had for the Princess Pea, this love, would come to a good end."

"Say something?" I heard someone speak up seeing Louis towel drying his hair as he walked down the steps into the living room.

"Oh no, just reading" I gave him a shy smile as he stood next to the sofa where I saw Pepper had been following him.

"Oh okay, well my mum is out so Pepper here will have to be alone" he picked up the pup having him lick Lou's face.

I giggled standing up and leaving my book on the sofa cushion.

Louis handed Pepper to me whilst he put his shoes on and rolled up the bottoms of his jeans which I always found strangely intriguing.

"Are you ready?" he asked me as I set Pepper down in the arm of the couch.

I nodded, checking my back pocket for my cell phone before following Louis towards the front door.

"Are you going to at least give me a hint to what you're planning for me?"

"No, it's a surprise" he smirked back to me as he opened the door and began walking down the porch.

"Have I ever told you I really don't like surprises?" I told him, scrunching up my nose.

"Oh, well then it's a-"

"No I still don't want you to tell me!" I exclaimed making him look back to me again confusingly as he opened the car door.

"Then?!" he laughed waiting for me to climb into the car.

I giggled along with him through the small silence whilst he walked around to get into the driver's seat.

"You're one confusing girl. Interesting, but confusing"

I laughed some more as I watched him turn on the ignition of the car and begin to drive down the street.

"So what exactly is this list you compiled?" I asked examining his route to try to figure out where we were going, "You said you wanted to give me a 'White Christmas', which means?"

Louis smirked over to me then looked back at the road in front of him. I whimpered, crossing my arms like a child.

Louis chuckled, "Surprises are meant to be fun Vanessa, how come you don't like them?"

I shrugged, "It used to be because I always got the worst surprises but now I just don't like not feeling in control"

"What made you change your mind about them?"

I opened my mouth then closing it again remembering exactly what changed mymind about them, and who made me actually like surprises for a short amount of time.

"Um, Harry was full of surprises" I laughed nervously, "And, um"

"I get it" Louis said sensing how uncomfortable I was speaking of the subject.

The rest of the ride went silent, I mainly focused on the wilting trees and grey skies.

We pulled up in front of a massive building shaped like a dome, I looked over to Louis in confusion only to have a mischevious grin as a reply.

Getting out of the car I tried to figure out what in the world was in front of us.

"Lou..." I hesitated before following him towards the building.

Louis turned around, pushing his hair out of his face from the wind being uncooperative.

He held out a had to me, "Trust me, you'll love it" he gave me a small smile, "You trust me, right?"

I nodded, taking his hand and walking to the building.

Inside was cold, colder than it already was outside. I shivered having Louis noticed and bring an arm around me.

"Don't worry, I've got this all covered" he smiled leading me to a row of benches, on top of them were a couple of jackets, gloves, and beanies.

"What are you dragging me into?" I laughed following him to the clothing and having him bring a jakcet through my arms.

"Oh don't make it so negative" he chuckled pulling a beanie oer my head and began putting a jacket on himself.

I smiled and looked around the place to see where we were, but I had no idea what was going on.

"Wait is this a-"

"Follow me" Louis took my hand and led me through a semi-dark hallway.

Louis opened two doors, bringing in a light to the hallway as well as a gust of cold tingled my cheeks.

"Oh my..." I said, amazed the the massive floor of ice surrounded by a glass dome.

Louis had an accomplished smile on his face as I continued to look around the place.

"W-where are te skates?" I asked him.

"Don't have any, just walk on it" he said recieving a strange look from me, "Come on, it may not be safe but it'll work"

He stepped onto the ice, making it look easy.

"When I was younger, we couldn't afford skates so" he laughed, encouraging me to follpw him, "Are you ready?" he asked walking over to a corner and picking up a football.

He kicked it around as he waited for me to go over to where he stood, "Okay, you see this ball?"

"I see that ball" I giggled, snatching it from him.

"Okay, you're going to try to kick the ball into that goal whilst I try to kick it into the other" he explained, pointing the the nets on either side of the ice.

"So like football?" I asked spinning the ball between my fingers.

"No, because it's on ice"

I looked bac to the ice floor then back at Louis, "So like hockey?"

"No, because we don't have hockey sticks or a puck" Louis smiled cheekily taking the ball from me and walking to the midde of the ice field, "And because I couldn't find any"

I laughed following him onto the ice, "How are we going to do this without slipping and seriously hurting ourselves?"

Louis shrugged, setting the ball between us, "I don't know" he said kicking the ball and heading his way to his goal.

"Don't cheat!" I called chasing after him.

We kicked the ball around the ice, slipped many times, and only made two goals when we decided it was late enough to stop.

"I'm pretty sure this has given me bruises" I laughed, brushing the ice flakes off my knees.

"And I'm not done yet" Louis assured, "Remember, I'm leaving Wednesday. We've got 72 hours of bonding"

I smiled, sitting on the cold ice ground.

"That was fun" I said, sounding relieved from the tiredness.

"I hope it was" Louis sat next to me, "Did I change your mind about surprises...again?"

I giggled and nodded, "Yeah, of course"

"I hope I can change your mind about other things as well" he smiled.

_____________________________

I'd say ppnf is about 75-80% done. There will be up to 100 chapters I think but after that it'll end :(

No song for this one guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 5 20
Nialls Shocking Secret. Harrys new love. The ups and the downs. Harry falls for the girl of his dreams, but is everything really that simple? Niall f...
2.3K 80 24
Meet Sophia Martinez. Young and friendly. There's not much to say about her, really. However, I can say this, she is a dreamer. Meet One Direction...
1.9K 5 18
Amy unexpectedly gets to see One Direction perform and even gets to go backstage. Apparently her shy demeanor catches the attention of Niall who trie...
50.8K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...