𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞...

By -eremophobic

dodging a life of neglect, she enters the world of magic. but as the storm of an oncoming war begins to brew... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨
𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 / 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝟏- 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦
𝟐- 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟑- 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞
𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 28 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }
{ 31 }
{ 32 }
{ 34 }
{ 35 }
{ 36 }
{ 37 }
{ 38 }
{ 39 }
{ 40 }
{ 41 }
{ 42 }
{ 43 }
{ 44 }
{ 45 }
{ 46 }
{ 47 }
{ 48 }
{ 49 }
{ 50 }
{ 51 }
{ 52 }
{ 53 }
{ 54 }
{ 55 }
{ 56 }
{ 57 }
{ 58 }
{ 59 }
{ 60 }
{ 61 }
{ 62 }
{ 63 }
{ 64 }
{ 65 }
{ 66 }
{ 67 }
{ 68 }
{ 69 }
{ 70 }
{ 71 }
{ 72 }
{ 73 }
{ 74 }
{ 75 }
{ 76 }
{ 77 }
{ 78 }
{ 79 }
{ 80 }
{ 81 }
{ 82 }
{ 83 }
{ 84 }
{ 85 }
{ 86 }
{ 87 }
{ 88 }
{ 89 }
{ 90 }
{ 91 }
{ 92 }
{ 93 }
{ 94 }
{ 95 }
𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱
𝟗𝟕- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦
𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨
𝟗𝟗- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟎- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦
𝟏𝟎𝟏- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟐- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐮𝐨
𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎𝟒 - 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟎𝟓-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

{ 33 }

1.9K 46 14
By -eremophobic

── ──

Ravenclaw had absolutely crushed Hufflepuff and Gryffindor was not out of the running. Wood had become repossessed of his manic energy and worked the team hard as ever.

Two weeks before the end of the term, the sky was clear white and the grounds were covered in white.

There was a Hogsmeade trip scheduled for the very last weekend of the term.

"We could do our Christmas shopping there!" Alicia shook Y/n's arm, buzzing with excitement. Y/n laughed softly, nodding her head in agreement.

"Who are you buying gifts for?" Alicia asked.
Y/n shrugged. "Too many people. You?"

Alicia went on to name the people she would buy gifts for. Alicia seemed to brighten at any mention of Christmas. Y/n enjoyed watching her eyes light up as her bright smile spread across her lightly freckled face, which seemed to have complimented her features just right.

"And i think that's it!" Alicia finished off, grinning. Y/n smiled, nodding. "I totally got all of those names." She chuckled softly.

Alicia faked a feigned look and lightly pushed Y/n's shoulder. "How rude!"

── ──

"Plan is in motion." Fred and George whispered as they peered from a corner.

It was the day of the Hogsmeade trip.

"See you at Hogsmeade, boys." Y/n said as she winked to the boys and walked off with her friends Alicia, Angelina, and Lee.

Y/n did not in fact go to Hogsmeade just yet.
She made a quick detour.

As she walked down a path, she heard the voices of Fred and George. "That, is the secret to our success."

"It's a wretch giving it to you..." Fred sighed.
"It was my idea." Y/n spoke up, stepping out from the shadows and she stood behind Harry.

"We decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred said. "And we know it by heart." George added on.

Harry stared at them, the confusion was evident. "We leave it to you." Y/n said. "We don't really need it anymore." The twins said.

"Aand... what do I do with a bit of old parchment?" Harry asked.

"A bit of old parchment?!" Fred's eyes grimaced as he looked utterly offended. "Explain." He motioned to Y/n and George.

George started off. "When we were in our first year, Harry; young, carefree, innocent-"

Harry and Y/n snorted.

"Well, more innocent than we are now." George clarified. Y/n took it from there. "We got into a... sort of tough situation with Filch.  We let off a dungbomb in the corridor and it upset him-"

"For some reason." George cut in. Y/n chuckled softly. "Yeah, I wonder why... anyways, he hauled us into his office and started to threaten us."

"As usual." George said. He took it from there. "So, we couldn't help but notice a file cabinet that was marked 'CONFISCATED AND HIGHLY DANGEROUS'".

"Don't tell mee..." Harry could already guess what they did.

"Well, what would you have done?" Fred spoke. "George caused the diversion by dropping another dungbomb and I whooped the drawer open and grabbed this!"

"It's not as bad as it sounds." Y/n said. "We don't reckon Filch ever found out how to work it." George said.

"And you know how to work it?" Harry asked. "Oh yes!" Fred spoke proudly before looking at Y/n's face and crossed arms.

"Thanks to Y/n... of course." He meekly added and Y/n smirked proudly.

"This thing has taught us more than the teachers at this school." George said.

"You're winding me up." Harry said. "Oh, are we?" George spoke as he touched the parchment with his wand.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George said.

The drawings on the parchment began to show up. Then the words.

Harry was astonished by the map. "I had that same look on my face." Y/n said as feigned a sad and heartfelt look as she reminisced.

"Into Hogsmeade," Fred began to explain the passageways to Harry. He explained the ones Filch knew, the one that they caved in, the one under the Whomping Willow and the one in Honeydukes.

"And the entrance is right out this room." The three of them told him.

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs." Fred sighed in delight. "We owe them so much." George said.

"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers." They said.

Y/n cleared her throat. "Guys. The important part." She treaded up to Harry. "Don't forget to wipe it once you're done, otherwise anyone can read it." She warned him.

"Just tap it again and say, 'mischief managed'." She patted Harry's head and handed him the map.

"See you at Honeydukes." She told them and smirked as she began to walk off. Fred and George soon followed after her, they too were smirking in delight.

── ──

"Mission accomplished." They said as they walked up to their friends.

"I managed to get your present while you were gone!" Alicia grinned as she looked to Y/n. "Aww, you didn't have to, sweets." Y/n smiled and hugged her.

"So, who wants butterbeer?" Lee exclaimed and they made their way to The Three Broomsticks.

Fred put an arm around Y/n's shoulders, her arm around his waist as she leaned her head on him. He fixed her beret so that it would sit perfectly on her head.

"It was nice of you to part with it." She looked at him, smiling. He shrugged. "He was in need of help." He smiled. "You sure it wasn't because I asked, oh so kindly?" She smirked knowingly, tilting her head.

"If that's what you believe, sure." He smirked back as they both scrunched their noses.

They all walked in and sat at a booth. Lee went to get their drinks and they all began to talk. "You know, Ron's not gonna like that we gave it to Harry." Y/n informed them.

"Yeah, well... when have we ever done something nice for him?" They grinned.

"That friend of theirs," Angelina spoke up. "Hermione. She's not going to like the idea of Harry even being in possession of something like that." She told them.

The group nodded their heads. "That is true."

Lee came back with their drinks. "By order of the ministry of magic." He began to recite. "Dementors will be planted on the streets of Hogsmeade."

"Seriously?" Alicia asked. "They can't be serious." Y/n spoke up. He shrugged. "I'm just the messenger."

── ──

Down on their second fill, the group was laughing and enjoying the warmth that The Three Broomsticks had to offer.

Y/n noticed that Harry, Ron and Hermione had walked in.

Professors McGonogall, Hagrid, Flitwick and Cornelius Fudge soon came in. Alicia, Angelina, Lee, and Y/n hid Fred and George.

Fred and George were ducked under the table, their tall figures were hard to cover. The three girls put their legs over Fred and George's backs as Lee sat in front of them.

They continued to talk normally. Y/n would occasionally send a 'light' kick to Fred when she felt him touch her thigh.

With each grunt, Lee would cough.

The group could barely make out any of the words that the adults were saying. Y/n sipped her butterbeer, glancing over to Harry.

"How long are they going to be here?" Fred whispered. "My back is aching."

"I could always turn you two into rats." Y/n suggested, taking a sip of her drink.

"Squeak, squeak. I'm a rat~." George jokingly purred, the group began to burst out in laughter.

Once they quieted down, Y/n covered her ear with her hair and she could now hear the conversation better.

"Do you remember who his best friend was?"
"Naturally!"
"Never saw one without the other, did you?"
"The number of times I saw them in here. Oh, how they made me laugh. Quite the double act, Sirius Black and James Potter!"

Y/n slowly put her drink down as she was about to take another sip. Her heart seemed to have dropped or even stop for a moment.

"Precisely. Black and Potter. Both the leaders of their little gang. Both bright students, exceptionally bright in fact. But I don't think we've ever had such a pair of troublemakers." McGonogall was speaking.

"I don't know, Fred and George Weasley could give them a run for their money." Hagrid chuckled.

"You'd have thought Black and Potter were brothers! Inseparable!"
"Of course they were, Potter trusted Black beyond all his other friends. Nothing changed after school. Black was best man when James married Lily. Then they name him godfather to Harry. Harry has no idea, of course. And I doubt Y/n even remembers."

Y/n kept listening to the conversation as it began to get more serious.

"Black betrayed them!" She heard. "He did indeed."

Y/n felt like she couldn't breathe after hearing that. Her fists were balled up, her nails began to dig into her skin.

"It was me who got poor little Y/n and Harry out of James and Lily's house!" Hagrid was furious. "Their parents dead, scared and confused she was!"

"If i had gotten to Black before little Pettigrew, i wouldn't have used wands. I would have ripped him apart! limb. from. limb." Hagrid said.

The adults later on made their way out. Fred and George came back up and Y/n stared dully at the table.

Fred quickly grabbed her hands. "Stop that." He told her. "Just breathe, alright?"

"How can I?!" She began to scream at him, but not loud enough for everyone else in the pub to hear.

"He was their friend! And he betrayed them!" She cried into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her. The rest of the group stared sadly at their friend.

Alicia lightly stroked her hair. Y/n pulled away from Fred and stood up. "Let's just get back." She said and made her way out.

The others looked to each other and began to walk after her. They didn't say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 758 17
Y/N. The only one who ever managed to make the Weasley twins look uncompleted without. The one who confronted danger, challenges, unkempt promises...
3.5M 91.7K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
824K 26.4K 106
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏...
88.6K 1.9K 72
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 8 LETTERS 𓄹 'if all it is eight letters why is it so hard to say?' In which she becomes friends with the mischievous weasley twins and...