By The Lake | B.E.

By whaleblubberrr

Triggering topics mentioned in book "So you were stalking me?" She said looking up at me. I look down at her... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 2

1.8K 51 105
By whaleblubberrr

🌜

VALINCIA

"Hey! I'm going for a run!" I shouted as I left the house.

It's 9:00 and I finally decided to get up.

Too fucking early

I don't usually go out for runs, but I hate working out as well so running is the best next thing.

Bitches be out here doing a Chloe Ting workout crying while that peppy ass music is playing in the background

45 minutes of fucking torture

I ran for a good 30 minutes then started walking to park around my neighborhood.

The park was more like a forest with a bunch of secret spots scattered in it.

Following the trail, I walk taking in the beauty. It's one of those parks where you get lost in time. Melodious noises coming from the birds above. Rays of sun fall between trees. The frogs humming stops as I walk by.

One of nature's beauty

Only if people would take care of it

Occasionally I would see trash lying on the floor. Picking it up I would throw it away at the next trash can I come across.

I never understood why people throw their trash on the floor. You have a fucking trash can. Use it.

I walked a little further until I found the lake.

The lake was another secret spot surrounded by trees on all sides.

As I walked further in, I came to a sudden halt.

I saw a figure sitting one of the rocks, feet dipped into the water.

For years I've come here and have never seen another person. Blayne, Dorian, and I had found it when I was 12.

As I made my way closer I could make out a girl with grey hair.

I sat behind the tree watching her from the side.

She's really pretty

She wore a baggy black hoodie with sweat pants.

On a summer day?

Her hands were covered in multiple rings. Her neck had many chains and necklaces. I couldn't really make out her face from the side but her eyebrows were distinct. I could also see her lips. They were a peachy pink and full.

I fuck with her style

God I could look at her all day. I don't even know what she fully looks like but she's really pretty.

I was contemplating on going up to her or not.
Two things could happen if I do-
1. She's nice and accepting and will allow my company
2. Or she's cold and wants to be alone

Just go up to her
I can't just go up to her
It's literally not that hard
Easy for you too say
GOOO
But she looks peaceful and I don't want to disturb that.
Whatever you do you I guess

I take little baby steps closer to her.
"C'mon just a little closer" I thought in head as I moved forward.

I took one step and tripped on a log.

Oh shit

The girl quickly turned her head right after I ducked. Hopefully she didn't see me.

Why am I so scared

I look at her one last time before making my way out of the secret spot. I sigh left my lips a little disappointed that I might never see her again.

♥♥♥

"Dude you've been quite for the last 10 minutes" Akira said from my pantry. We're currently packing up food for our picnic.

" Are you sick, cause you're never this quite." Kira said playfully putting her hand up to my forehand.

Rolling my eyes, I jumped off the counter to grab some Oreo's tossing it into the basket.

"Sorry, I'm just out of it right now." I say sighing

I've been thinking about her since I've gotten home. I don't know why but she just won't leave my head.

"Wait a minute" Kira says smirking at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, questioning what she's about to say next.

"You've gotta crush don't you?"

Huh

"What?" How in the world did she get me having a crush from being silent for 10 minutes.

"Don't deny it Val, every time you have a crush you have that concentrating gushy look on your face." She says as her smirk grows on her lips.

I have a crush face?
Is that even a thing?

"I knew it!"  Akira started chanting around the kitchen "Val has a crush Val has a crush!"

"What no I don-"

"Val has a crush?!"

Who tf-

"Jesus fucking Crist, stop popping out of no where Blayne." Holding my chest dramatically.

"And no I don't have a crus-"

"She definitely does," "I mean look at her."

"Who is it?!? I swear if they fuck with you, they'll die!" Blayne said protectively.

Here we go again

"Ray I do not have a crush, Blayne you are not beating anyone up." I said sternly

Kira just kept on smirking packing more food into the basket. Blayne came over to hug me. "Just looking out for smalls"

Bitch I'm literally 5'7-

"Whatever asshat, I'm going to go get changed." I say while i walk to my room.

♥♥♥

Finally finding a good outfit, I heard a ping from my phone

Jazz🐝

Jazz🐝
Me and Harley are on our way
to your house.
Oh and I also have the blanket

Me
Okay drive safe

Jazz🐝
Will do
Luv ya

Me
Love you too<3
seen

15 minutes later I heard a honk from my drive way. Akira and I took our basket and put it into the trunk of the car.

"Stay safe kids, bye!" Dorian shouted

I grabbed Akira and rushed out the door. "Bye!" I shouted back.

"Hey bitch" Harley greeted while Kira and I got settled.

"Hey dickhead," I said back to him.

Jasmine started the car, turning on the music. Tongue tied was the first some that came on. We drove while singing our hearts out.

For the next 20 minutes we laughed and singed until we got to the park.

Getting out of the car, I grabbed the blanket and headed towards our spot.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Harley shouted at us.

He started sprinting to the tree. "Oh it's on!" Kira said running after him.

We got to our tree and laid our blanket down. Then placed all the food perfectly because Jasmine just had to take a picture of it.

♥♥♥

"Am I wrong though? Like think about it technically we are aliens too."  I'm currently arguing about how humans are aliens.

"Val you make no sense" jasmine  said popping a grape into her mouth.

"Yes it does, like ok we call anything that we haven't discovered and outer space creatures aliens right? So to the "aliens" wait- ya to them we are they're personal aliens cause we are the undiscovered creatures to them. What if they don't even like the term alien- like what if it's racist- we could be disrespecting them this whole time-" I rambled.

"She's got a point, in terms we are aliens but not literal aliens." Kira said.

Harley and Jasmine just stared at us like we said the stupidest shit in the world.

"Y'all are thinking to hard" Harley said in which Jasmine nodded.

"We should probably get going, its already 6"

We pack up all our stuff making sure not to leave any trash behind and make our way to the car.

"Today was a good day" I thought.

My mind suddenly races back to this morning.

Who was that girl

Shaking my head I smile as I looking out the car window.

🌛

Words- 1251
A/N- that took longer than I expected

Seriously though I've been thinking about aliens for hours now

Also lost cause 🧎‍♀️
RUN ME OVERRR

Hope y'all have the bestest day
And if you didn't then let's make tomorrow a good day

Daily reminder to
-go drink some water
-take a shower
-eat something
-get some sleep
-take care of your physical, mental, emotional self

I'm always here to talk too
<3

-AP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 13.1K 90
"Let me kiss you." she says, the paparazzi swamping the doors as the airport staff tries their best to keep them from running down the walls. This b...
887K 20.8K 102
It all started when Billie,Finneas and Claudia run away from their security while on tour in florida and they happen to accidentally get recognized a...
189K 6.1K 26
aspen d'angelo is set to appear as a special guest on billie eilish's upcoming 'happier than ever' world tour. what will happen when their management...
317K 11.2K 42
i watched as billie laughed loudly, throwing her head back as she did. her contagious laugh filled the room, making everyone else laugh as well. may...