CHAPTER 23

🌜

VALINCIA

"Mm good morning baby." I whisper to billie. I was woken up by billie humming a tune while brushing her fingers into my hair. I could here vibrations come if from her chest as she hums.

"Good morning bub, you feeling better?" She kisses my forehead smiling down at me. I look up at her not moving from my spot on her chest. "I feel better now, thank you." I kiss her chest getting up a bit.

"Are you spending the day here?" I rub my eyes groaning. "Yeah." She says looking up at me.

I don't say anything else but stuffing my head back into her boobs.

Suffocate me in some titties and I'll die peacefully

"God your boobs, they're so perfect." I say, but it comes off mumbled.

Billie chuckles bringing my head out. "So about that boob massage you were gonna give me." That was enough for me to jump off of her chest sitting up, suddenly being awake.

"Dude you look like a dog who's waiting to get a treat." She laughs but I just push her shoulders down looking at her chest.

"Shut up, boobs are exciting." I grin widely at her moving my arms up her waist. "Can I take your shirt off?" I look into her eyes making sure she's okay.

She nods but I let go. "Your gonna have to use words baby, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." I say softly rubbing her cheek.

"I'm okay love, now give me massage." She demands playfully acting mad.

I straddle her giving her a light kiss on her forehead. "Yes ma'am." I take her shirt off freezing at the sight.

"Woah." I say mesmerized. Billie still had her bra on. It was a lacy red lingerie top while her tits spilled out of them.

I slowly grope her left tit looking back up at her face. She smirks at me raising her eyebrow.

Oh fuck

"No funny business Huxley, I'm asking for a massage." She says lowly knowing exactly what she's doing to me.

I rest my head on her right boob taking her left one out of the bra. I take it in my hand massaging it lightly just staring at it.

My eyes glance up at billie who was already looking at me, playfully biting her lip.

Fucking tease

She shifts a little making her boob jiggle a little. I swear she's doing this on purpose.

Two can play this game

I swipe my cold finger across her warm nipple, making sure I barely touch it. She let out a small gasp tensing up a bit.

Moving from her chest, I rest my head in her neck. I planted a few on her neck, pinching at her nipples.

I start nipping her neck creating little bruises in a pattern. I suck until she lets out a small moan.

Bingo