CHAPTER 2

🌜

VALINCIA

"Hey! I'm going for a run!" I shouted as I left the house.

It's 9:00 and I finally decided to get up.

Too fucking early

I don't usually go out for runs, but I hate working out as well so running is the best next thing.

Bitches be out here doing a Chloe Ting workout crying while that peppy ass music is playing in the background

45 minutes of fucking torture

I ran for a good 30 minutes then started walking to park around my neighborhood.

The park was more like a forest with a bunch of secret spots scattered in it.

Following the trail, I walk taking in the beauty. It's one of those parks where you get lost in time. Melodious noises coming from the birds above. Rays of sun fall between trees. The frogs humming stops as I walk by.

One of nature's beauty

Only if people would take care of it

Occasionally I would see trash lying on the floor. Picking it up I would throw it away at the next trash can I come across.

I never understood why people throw their trash on the floor. You have a fucking trash can. Use it.

I walked a little further until I found the lake.

The lake was another secret spot surrounded by trees on all sides.

As I walked further in, I came to a sudden halt.

I saw a figure sitting one of the rocks, feet dipped into the water.

For years I've come here and have never seen another person. Blayne, Dorian, and I had found it when I was 12.

As I made my way closer I could make out a girl with grey hair.

I sat behind the tree watching her from the side.

She's really pretty

She wore a baggy black hoodie with sweat pants.

On a summer day?

Her hands were covered in multiple rings. Her neck had many chains and necklaces. I couldn't really make out her face from the side but her eyebrows were distinct. I could also see her lips. They were a peachy pink and full.

I fuck with her style

God I could look at her all day. I don't even know what she fully looks like but she's really pretty.

I was contemplating on going up to her or not.
Two things could happen if I do-
1. She's nice and accepting and will allow my company
2. Or she's cold and wants to be alone

Just go up to her
I can't just go up to her
It's literally not that hard
Easy for you too say
GOOO
But she looks peaceful and I don't want to disturb that.
Whatever you do you I guess