CHAPTER 19

🌜

VALINCIA

"Hey princess, I'm outside." Billie returns a quick okay hanging up. It's finally Saturday, and I'm outside of billies house waiting for her to come out.

I see the door open, so I quickly get out of my car standing by the passenger side. My eyes widen as I watch Billie cutely trot her way towards me with a grin on her face.

Mommy

When I tell you this woman took my breath away, I mean I forgot how to breath, my heart went pitter patter pitter patter.

Scary if I tell you

"Hey Babe!" She smiles widely but I'm too concentrated on her appearance.

Deadass jealous

She's so pretty but like also cute and hot all at the same time. It's insane how someone can look so unreal. 

Her hair was put half up half down as her hair draped around her face onto her shoulder. She has light makeup on, some mascara, highlights... FRECKLES!

She wore her signature baggy clothes, a red shirt with a dragon on it and some blue shorts that complimented it.

(This outfit but billie doesn't look like she's going to rip your head off )

I fall in love with her all over again every time I meet her. She's a literal angel that came down, a blessing.

What did I do to breath in the same air as her

From behind her shoulder I could see someone waving their hands rapidly.

Finneas?

He was hugging himself pointing at... billie? Huh?

This dude looks crazy

Oh wait! Billie! She's still here.

I quickly look back at billie seeing a confused smile put on her face. "Babe are you okay?"

"Oh h-hey bil, um you look so beautiful right now." I could feel myself flush a little as I nervously chuckled at my staring.

"Right now? Bitch are you telling me I'm ugly every other time." She furrows her eyebrows folding her arms in front of her.

I start panicking quickly explaining myself. "No! No you're always pretty I'm just saying that you're really pretty right now- not that you aren't always pretty-" I got cut off my Billie smashing her lips into mine, moving her arms to my shoulder. I grip her waist smiling into the kiss.