CHAPTER 14

🌜

VALINCIA

"Bil they literally were obsessing over you the other day, I promise you they'll like you." I'm on the phone with billie as she gets ready to come over to my house.

My friends wanted to meet her so they're all coming to my house, but billie is panicking right now for no reason.

I look back at billie seeing her pace around her room. "But like what if they think im weird, or what if they don't like me in real life or what if-"

"Billie shut the fuck up, you are perfect, and as far as I know they are the kindest people I have met. Well maybe we bully each other some times but I promise you they love you. I mean listen even Blayne caved in on you and he skeptical at first." Zeus comes in sitting next to me, making dramatic noises before laying down.

"Okay fine but what should I wear?" She holds up some hoodies and t shirts. "Love you look good in anything, you could literally come in a banana costume and still be hot."

"Shut up you know that's a lie." She sighs throwing shirts out from the closet.

"Nuh uh your the most prettiest most beautifulest, hottest, cutest person ever, isn't that right Zeus." Zeus barks licking my phone screen. "See told ya and Zeus don't lie, ever." He gets off the the bed screaming like the dramatic dog he is.

She comes laying down on her bed. "Whatever, I'm gonna go now see ya later byee."

"Bye baby I'll see you later."I hang up laying down letting out a big sigh.

Since i apologized billie, she got finneas to forgive me. Which was again very scary that he was death glaring me the whole time but on the good side I got his number which is helping me with something I'm planning for billie.

I've been wanting to ask her out on a date, but I'm trying to make it the best first date she's ever been on cause her fucking ex's never took her out on a real date.

Fuck them

Anyways I've got something big planned for my baby. She deserves the best of the best.

I go check time realizing that I should get ready.

♥♥♥

"Bitch I'm here!" I turn around seeing Jas run towards me. She full on with all her fucking force shoves me onto the ground hugging me.

"Dude! There was no need to do all that." I roll my eyes getting up from the ground.

"Where is she I want to meet her." Jasmine looks around the room furrowing her eyebrows.

"Chill you're 20 minutes early she's not here."

"Shut up this is exciting, seeing your ass have a crush is like finding hay in a needle sack." Was that supposed to be an insult?

Yes it was

"Isn't it needle in a haystack?" We walk over to the kitchen and I help my mom put out some dishes. "Does it look like I care. I'm just happy that you're loosening up a bit."

I here the bell so I ran to the door expecting billie to be there.

"Hey bab- oh hey guys." Harley and Akira walk in both hugging me. "Jeez nice to meet you too."

"Whatever, Jas is already here getting the table ready." Harley goes off too help my mom while Akira pulls me over.

"I'm so excited, you better not fuck this up Val I swear. But I'm hella excited." She points a finger at me before smiling.