CHAPTER 1

🌜

VALINCIA

" Bro where the fuck did all the caprisuns go?" I said looking at my brother.

"What do you mean where did they go, there were 5 left" Dorian said from the couch.

" There's literally non in here." I hate having siblings. But I also love them. Like I only had 2 pouches from the whole pack and like there's 10 in them, and 3 of us, which means we all get 3 and the last one goes to nobody. Which also means I have one more pouch to drink.

Possessive ass

" I didn't drink it, Blayne probably did" Dorian shouted back.

"Whatever dude, when Blayne gets back tell him to not steal my caprisuns." I huffed leaving to go upstairs, Zeus shortly following behind me.

Zeus is my puppy. Well he's 6 but he's still a puppy to me. He's the goodest cutest cutie lucky boy in the world.

6 years ago Blayne and I were on a walk and it started thundering. We were going home when we a saw the little husky from behind the bush. Blayne decided to rescue it and ya now he's my everything.

I got to my bed, lying down as Zeus climbed his way next to me. Getting comfy I decided to take a nap.

♥♥♥

I never really introduced myself so here it is-

What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19 and never fucking learned how to read.
Jk

My name is Valincia Huxley and I turned 19 two weeks ago.

I have two older brothers, Dorian and Blayne.

My brothers mean everything to me. They're always there for me. They take care of me. I mean Blayne almost beat up my ex for cheating on me.

They deserved it

A lot of people don't have a good relationship with their sibling. Makes me feel lucky to have that bond.

Me and Dorian live with mom and dad while Blayne lives in a dorm cause hE's ReSpoNsIblE aNd GoEs tO CoLlegE.

College isn't really my thing. But I feel like my parents won't like it when I say that I'm not going. Whatever I guess.

Jasmine, Akira, and Harley are my best friends.

Jasmine was my first true friend. We met at kindergarten on the first day of school. She was my table buddy and years went by and we became best friends.

Then in 3rd grade we met Akira. We were both invited another girls birthday party and I dared her eat some grass.

We all have at one point, it's fine

Then there's Harley which we met through Jasmine. We all got along and now we've been friends for 8 years.

I love them all very very much.

I'm also gay as fuck.

As I should

Have you seen woman?!
Literal goddesses
I mean c'mon how can you say no to titties?!?
MAGIC MELONS
I'm like damn if god is real then they took there time making women