CHAPTER 22

🌜

BILLIE

"Bitch for real?!" Zoe shouted looking excited. We're currently in my bedroom talking about music. "I don't know, finneas said I would be a good start but I don't know if I want to or not."

Yesterday fin and I were just messing around with a song that he wrote called ocean eyes. He wanted me to sing it cause it sounded better with my voice. So I did, and we finished it.

The thing is that he said that I should release it and all but I don't think it's all that.

It would probably just get 10 streams.

"Just give it a try, maybe you'll like it." Zoe says eating the fruit snacks in her hand.

"It's just I don't want something bad to happen you know? Like what if I do become famous, which I probably won't, but then they'll control me, and I don't want all that." It's true, most people would love the fame but I like my freedom.

It's not that I don't want to put it out, it's the backlash, work, hate.

Ima sensitive bitch

"Billie, don't do anything you don't want to but try, you've got talent." I nod not knowing how to respond.

"Anyways I have newssss!" I say I'm a singing tone.

"What is it?"

"So you know Val?" Zoe hums perking up at Val's name.

"The girl you never stop talking about and practically have fallen in love with? Ya I know her." She smirks at me knowing the effect Val had on me.

I roll my eyes getting ready to say it. "And you know how she took me on a date 4 days ago?" She nods turning herself towards me.

I just smile at her, letting her guess. "Billie are you gonna say it?" I shake my head no grinning even more. "Guess."

"She got you a dog?" I say no as she lists more things.

"She gave you a burrito?"
"She gave you a boat?"
"She's taking you a vacations?"

Where the fuck are these idea coming from?

"Oh I know! She gave the best fucking head in so long that forgot what her name was!"

"Zoe what the fuck! No!"

Not that Val doesn't give bomb ass head-

"Billie I give up-"

"She asked me to be my girlfriend!" I basically yelled in excitement realizing how loud I was.

Zoe froze, mouth wide open completely silent.

Before you know it, she's squealing attacking me into a hug. "Oh my god! Billie you have a girlfriend!"

"I know!" I laugh hugging her tighter. Suddenly she stops a serious look flashing her face.

"So you knew for the last 4 days that you had a girlfriend and you are telling me now?" She raises her eyebrows not looking playfully at all.