CHAPTER 24

🌜

BILLIE

"Baby stop doubting yourself, I could listen to your voice all day. On repeat." Valinca moves closer to me poking my forehead.

"She's right, billie you could do wonders with your voice." Finneas says turning around from his rolly chair. I sigh sitting my self in Valincia's lap as she rests her head on top of mine.

She snakes her arms around my torso, hugging me like a teddy bear. "Princess, it's your chose in the end, but you have a voice of an angel." She whispers I'm my ears leaving a small peck on my lobe.

I think for moment leaning into my girlfriend. I don't think I'll do that great, I would just be another weirdo on SoundCloud.

My voice isn't even that great.

My thoughts get cut off when finneas plays Ocean Eyes for the 5th time.

I sigh not knowing what to do. I look up to see Vals eyes shut as a smile rests on her face. She swaying us slightly humming along with my voice.

She's so beautiful

"No fairrr, you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes." She whisper sings into my ear before opening her eyes to look at me.

We just stare into each others eyes lost in the moment. I could see her dimples from how hard she was smiling.

I return it back before stuffing my face into her neck. "Sometimes I wonder how I deserved to end up with someone so beautiful like you."

I look back up at her seeing a small blush form on her cheeks. She furrows her eyebrows cupping my face in her hands.

She loves doing that

"The hell? You deserve more then me princess. You deserve the whole universe." She pouts rubbing my cheeks with her thumb.

She rests her forehead on mine looking right into my eyes. "If you wanted the moon all to yourself, I'd give it to you the moment I would get my hands on it."

"I would do anything for you."

"I'd do anything for youu!"

"And I'd do anything for you guys to not forget that I'm right here."

We both turn around realizing finneas was still there. I groan into Vals neck, as she chuckles patting my back.

I turn around in Vals arms facing finneas. I rethink my decisions again cause once it's done I won't be able to go back.

I sigh getting up to pause our song before turning back to finneas.

"Let's do this."

♥♥♥

"I think this calls for a celebration date." Val sings twirling me around in her arms. I giggle at her excitement resting my hands on her arm.

"You know it probably won't get more then 10 streams." I sigh leaning into her chest. She brings me out of her chest giving me a angry face.

Playful angry face

"Um no you won't, you'll get so many and don't even doubt it, you hear me?" She raises her eyebrow putting a finger against my chin. Bringing her face down to my level, I could feel her breath on my face. "Is that a yes or no?" She says looking right into my eyes.