CHAPTER 11

🌜

BILLIE

"I need to peee" I say crossing my legs. I might of drank a little too much.

Valincia groans letting go of my hand, telling me to go.

Is she mad at me?

I shrug trying to get rid of the thought, walking into the random hallway.

Okay Billie one of these rooms gotta be a bathroom.

I open one of the doors quickly closing it when I see people fucking.

Those were the most obnoxious moans I have ever heard.

I walk a little more knocking on the doors to make sure no one was in it. I make my way to the last room in the hallway. Reaching for the doorknob someone grabs my wrist.

Who tf-

I turn around to reveal my ex. Que.

He looked at me smirking. He moves closer to me as I move back hitting the door. "Long time no see baby."

I should have came with Val.

"Let go of me Que" I manage to say tugging at my wrist. He just holds one tighter bringing his ugly face right into my face. "Shut up you used to love this." I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he started to pin my wrists.

Lies! I hated it! He would come over drunk, taking advantage of my weakness. He used me, abused me, both physically and emotionally.

My breath became shaky as tears started brimming my eyes. He knew he had power over me.

"Please stop." More tears rolled down my face. Painful memories flashed through my head, one by one as if I were reliving them.

I've sobered up a bit but not enough to push him off.

Suddenly I remember the bracelet Val had given me. Moving my hand above my other wrist, I quickly press the button.

hurry up Valll

I try screaming but was silenced by his hand. "Shut up you little bitch and listen to me," he harshly shoves me into the bathroom. "You listen to me, and this will be quick, don't and this will hurt."

I try kicking, I try screaming, punching, but I couldn't.

"Hey! Let go of her now!" I hear a voice from behind him. I could make out Vals outline through my blurry vision.

"Mind your own business and leave us alone." que spat, going up to Val trying to make her leave. I quickly wipe my tears, as I look at the two. Vals fist were clenched with an angry expression on her face.

Please punch him for me

"Well, this is my business, I don't give a single fuck who you are, but don't you dare come near my girlfriend again." she says lowly, punching him right in his dick.

Girlfriend

He fall to the ground holding his crotch. He groans in pain, mumbling curse words. Val punches him one last time before running towards me.

Taking me into her arms, she hugs me tight rubbing my back. My tears hit her shoulder as she whispers into my ear that it'll be okay. "Hey, hey love Im here, nothing can hurt you. Baby breath."

"Ha so you're a faggot now?" Que laughs from behind me. I just burry my face in Vals neck, feeling hopeless.

I could feel Valincia tense up a bit. Her hands fisted as she started picking me up off her lap walking towards him.