CHAPTER 9

VALINCIA

"How did you break the microwave!?" Billie questions with a scared look on her face.

It's been three weeks since the incident and we've become pretty good friends. I got her number and she's over at my house right now.

"I don't know I just put a random number in and now it won't stop!" We we're making chocolate covered strawberries and I was warming up chocolate but the microwave won't stop beeping.

"I swear if the house burns down it's on you."

I start pressing random buttons getting frustrated. Then it stopped beeping.

Billie looked at me furrowing her eyebrows.

"Haha I just had to press the cancel button twice." I nervously chuckle.

Dumbass

"Bitch you were about to give me a fucking heart attack." Billie smacks me with the spatula in her hand.

"Hey! You know I lack common sense!" I start running around the house as she chases me.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I shove her on to the couch getting on top of her.

"You're so pretty." I say. She flusters a little before looking away from me. Leaning down to her ear i whisper "I win."

"Huh?"

Grabbing the spatula from her hand i smack it on her head before leaving to the kitchen.

I open the microwave removing the chocolate mixing it a little. After some time, I hear little footsteps come behind me before 2 arms wrap around my waist.

"Val I'm tired" I hear a little cute yawn come from billie as she rests her head on my back.

"You can sleep if you want"I say cutting up some strawberries.

She groans lifting her head to barely look over my shoulder. "No idiot I want you to come cuddle with me."

"Damn I'm starting to think you only come here for cuddles."

"Yes I do now hurry." I sigh putting the strawberries in the fridge while billie drags me to my room.

Zeus follows us jumping on the bed.

"Zeus can't you see this is my chance to cuddle" Billie whines pouting.

Picking up Zeus I chuckle bringing him downstairs.

I walk back to my room seeing billie already under the covers patiently waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"

Not patiently

"Nothing, you're just impatient."

I walk to the bed lifting the covers getting in. She immediately climbed on top of me finding a comfortable position. "You good?" I chuckle as she keeps on moving.

She mumbled something before stuffing her head into my chest. My hand goes to her hair while the other one lays on her hip.

"Do you think ants have feeling?" Billies asks out of no where.

"Um I don't think they do."

"So your telling me they don't get sad when someone steps on their ant friend and had to watch them die?" I have no idea where this conversation is going.

"Bil I really don't know, I mean they probably would sense danger maybe not sadness? Ion know." She just nods sighing.

"What about plants do they have feeling?"