CHAPTER 6

🌜

BILLIE

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk

I had one job and that was to not get caught and now I'm sitting here in some strangers arms crying while doing doing breathing exercises.

Fucking pussy

I haven't gotten a hug in along time. Probably cause I don't let people hug me.

Wait- what am I doing? I don't deserve her

Pushing myself off of her, I look down nervously playing with my rings. I don't know what to do but I'm so embarrassed right now.

She just stares at me with gentle eyes before opening her mouth.

"Hey, listen, I know it hurts-" she says before I interrupt her.

Of course she does, everybody does. It's always the same, "you'll get through it' or 'I know it sad, but we'll get through it'.

Bullshit.

"No you don't! No one knows, N-no one cares! It's always been my fault- I've been a failure my whole life! Y-you don't even know me, and you're telling m-me you know h-how I feel" I spat at her feeling my tears welling in my eyes again.

She looked taken aback like she didn't know how to respond.

Maybe I was too harsh

And then she said something that no one would have.

"I don't need to know who you are to know how you feel. I don't need to know what you like what you don't like. You're currently hurt. You are in pain, and I can see that. I-I don't even know your name, but I'm not going to sit here and watch someone in pain without helping them. So please, talk to me, tell me whatever's bothering you. I'm here for you, even if I'm a complete stranger, I'll listen to you with all ears ." She said with a soft voice.

I'm going to cry again

I was used to people pitying me. Telling me that they're sorry. I never wanted pity, I don't want anyone to to feel sorry for me! I just wanted someone to understand and listen to me.

We were both sitting on the ground, my face covered by my knees as she sat in front of me on her knees.

I don know what came over me but i quickly crashed myself into her hold. Just touching her sent these electric wave throughout my body. I felt protected in her arms.

She was probably shocked because she was frozen. Clinging myself on to her, I wrap my legs around her waist and arms around her neck, placing my head on her collarbone.

She smells like warm peaches

She moved into a cris cross position so that I'm sitting in her lap. Wrapping her arms around my back, she hugs me matching my force while placing her head on top of mine.

"You want to talk to me now? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. It's up to you." She says breaking our silence.

I sadly sigh building up the courage to talk.

" I feel like there's no place for me in this world. I was only meant to be here to be hurt and a depressed bitch." She only hugged me a little tighter when I said that.